Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hema...nobody knows wat lies in d future...we know very well dat one day pkyek will end...but dat doesn't mean Visu will not act together in any other shows...May be we will get dem together again...and yes dey r both my favourite couples too.,...😳

No Anurga his GF will not allow I tell you & usually stars will be scared ki rumours hojaayega & stuff like that..PATA NAHIN yaar but I know you are just like me on this..πŸ€—
Yes...Hema...i 2 think she will not give d permission 2 act with her... Afterall i think she is scared πŸ˜† and moreover if Visu ever acts in other shows as leads i don't want punchi in dat show otherwise we know wat she will doπŸ˜†and yes i think we think alike afterall we r Abhaya fans...😳

Rani πŸ€—..kuch nahin hua hai..yeh ABHIYA ka attoot pyaar hi hai jo unko aisa bolne pe majboor kar raha hai..Gusse mein aadmi kya karta hai ya bolta hai... yeh sochta nahin hai ..you know that na..and I always feel anger is another form of love to your beloved..when your beloveds dont do as you feel they should..you get frustrated & that is what you saw in some threads..dont worry they seriously dont mean  that at all..and I toh full ON ABHIYA you & the world knows that..CHahe duniya idhar ki udhar hojaaye ..ya phir suraj ugna band kare ..Chand chup jaaye..lekin ABHIYA kabhi ek dusre ke bina kisike hoho nahin sakte..& I have that much faith..its just that we get hurt to see them behave differently sometimes & without thinking rationally we write some hurtful comments..well  I dint ..by the way..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And one more reason is this eternal seperation as you have mentioned which is adding fuel to our fire inside..yaar seriously..😭

@ Hema πŸ€—

I know a lot of us are missing abhiya but when we're suppose to be uniting and helping each other through these bad times, we're breaking them apart too like the stupid cv. I'm not going to lie Hema I was very disappointed with kind of post I was seeing today it had me πŸ’”. Be mad and disappointed all you want that's fine but why give crazy idea about them being with other people. I know we tend to get possessive over abhiya and anger over take's us but some of the posted just came across as being spiteful. I haven't even watched the show cause of fear my eyes will see something that will tainted the image I have for abhiya in my heart.

We're all entitle to our individual view just want people to be mindful of others feelings.

Thanks for replying I really appreciate it. πŸ€—
thank god someone made a post on this..love you for this seriously πŸ€—..we are being such unsentimental and judgmental idiots ...its very disappointing how people immediately turn piya into this "betrayer" apparently just because she wants to prove herself that a man cannot play continuous table tennis with her heart all the time ...Abhay makes piya insane ...he controls her life through his means thinking what is right..and never lets piya take an individual stand about their enigmatic love..makes her forget everything that defines her...he makes her have a continuous fight with her surrounding conscious life against her sub conscious mind and plunges in  the unknown reason for her heart always having this unknown need for something..or rather someone whom she searches hopelessly around jungles without even knowing why..he makes her emotionally torn between what she is and what she stands for..she even is labelled crazy to the outside world for keep on hallucinating the subconscious living of abhay's heart wrenching eyes inside her ..that is the power and depth of abhay which runs through her...he became a part of her every  vein connecting to her heart...when someone that essential to us starts becoming a part of us ..starts defining who we are and suddenly one day decides to diminish and vanish by fading away themselves from us ..how can we not expect to lose ourselves after getting imprinted by someone this deeply?!? and yet asd soon as she comes back she is shattered for everything around her and everything as she stands for all over again ...that is not appreciated?!?! the fact that she still platonically loves abhay is not getting into anyones brains?!?! it is proof that woh kisiki ho kar bhi nahi ho sakti even today when abhay rubbed his appreciation for jay and piya in her face... piya was literally slapped by abhays reaction ..her bombarding eyes were screaming..that i am near enough to being a mentally disblanced patient because of you..and you are jeering and chiding me about the very thing i am trying to prove to myself that you cannot play T.T. with my heart all the time?!?! i die every second for you..and you just know the pin point  right timings of becoming my personal devil ...and yet i love you...and you don't how much i hate my heart for it...for it being more of you than me myself..cause i cannot stand how much i need you πŸ˜‘😈 β€οΈ ... it is sick and disgusting and infuriating of how people think piya's life is their personal right to manipulate with just because of what they think is right and wrong for her..do they seriously fail to realize that piya's life will not be lived upon what others think is wrong or right in her life..but what SHE feels is wrong and right in her own perspective towards her own dealt and embedded situations?!?!? this is gruesome..for they are not "protecting" her..they are playing with her heart constantly..playing squash with it literally banging it on the wall with their raquet of lies EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘..as if a dead unfathomable monster playing table tennis with her heart from the beginning was not enough..now even her sisters started?!?!? lord...someone wise once said "too much love can be suffocating"..indeed . for too much care for someone makes them die everyday is what is the situation in piya's life now...and we still have the guts to criticise this girl for what she has become?!?! it is disgusting how people always make piya a lifeless robot feeding her and manipulating her according to their own opinions and perceptions..there is no room for piya's individual opinions or perceptions anymore..it is like her life is being lived without her permission..without any of her contributions in it...and you just shake your head to all these people who are the caused root of it..even if its because they care.if we still judge the new piya then we are nothing but unsentimental ...horribly cut throat judemental idiots. πŸ˜‘ 

And you know what Rani ..This is the First & last couple that I am also going mad in love ..unconditional love  like this..I have decided that my writing posts describing anything is all over after PKYEK is OVER unless ofcourse..with a 8th wonder of the world VISU are paired again..which will NEVER happen I know..!!

Yes as I also stated this will be the first and last tv couple I take to heart. I've liked other jodi but as attached as I am with Abhiya. I won't say never but I don't think I will ever want ViSu paired again. I find myself haven't hateful thoughts πŸ˜† and you know why.
Sensible and much needed post RaniπŸ€—
First and foremost certain Abhay-Piya fans need to understand that Piya has an identity of her own.She loves Abhay no matter how much she denies it but that doesn't mean that she has to follow his orders blindly.Abhay has done a lot for her but is she aware of all those things?Her memories have been erased and to make matters worse,she is fed with lies from everyone.She has no idea about the dark and beautiful past they shared.She sees him as someone who broke her heart and is dating her sisters just to hurt her.She has no idea that he is the same angel who was with her whenever she needed him.Jeh might be using Piya but to her he is someone who has stood by her all the time. So how is it a crime if she trusts him and wants to give life a second chance?Let her try to love Jeh and understand for herself that she can never love anyone the way she loves Abhay.

PS:I don't want Piya to fall for Jeh and i'm sure she will not.I believe in Abhay and Piya's passionate love for each other
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

nice post ,all i will say right now is east or west yo abhiya is the best.😊.
being a abhiya fan it hurts when abhay hurts piya or vice versa. i have said so bad things too like i do not like this new piya. because it hurts how she does not trust abhay. i also have said she never trusted him even in the preleap but she still does. i love this couple so much that if i feel hurt because of one of them i have to post what i feel to you guys because you guys are the only one that will understand. we abhiyans feel their pain. abhiya has touched our souls and heart. i just hope piya after she gets her memory back trust abhay like she trust jay and the world without asking questions for answers just trust him without questioning please. abhiya are soulmates and they are one forever no matter what cyclone comes there way.  i know oneday they will be together. i understand piya pov but i still do not like she does not trust abhay. and i think this distance is needed because it will bring them closer will make them realize one another importance and increase their epic divine perfect soul love. and i think abhay needs to focus on this mission. i want abhiya and abhiya. i love them too much. sorry if i wrote something that is rude or offending  i am really sorry. i love abhiya and abhiya only because they are the best couple for me. 😊

I know we all love abhiya and it hurts seeing them separated. Everybody express there pain and frustration differently but don't lose site of it and be hurtful to others. All want Piya to trust Abhay fine but what about abhay trusting Piya enough to make her own decisions. Why is a deal breaker when Piya doesn't do what abhay want's and then if she ask questions he dismisses her and say's not now. If not now Abhay when? Those two are the same sticking to there personalities of one being stubborn and other coming off looking like a control freak. I still love them

Please no sorry needed you were only giving your honest POV which I respect.
You're are right East to the West Abhiya is the best and that will never change for me.
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Hema...nobody knows wat lies in d future...we know very well dat one day pkyek will end...but dat doesn't mean Visu will not act together in any other shows...May be we will get dem together again...and yes dey r both my favourite couples too.,...😳

That's right you can never say never in this industry. I just hope if the opportunity ever arise where they work together again one will to things differently to keep fans happy.
Originally posted by austenrox

thank god someone made a post on this..love you for this seriously πŸ€—..we are being such unsentimental and judgmental idiots ...its very disappointing how people immediately turn piya into this "betrayer" apparently just because she wants to prove herself

I exactly your mean if piya doesn't act like a robot and follow abhay every to command then she call everything under the sun. How is a deal breaker if she thinks for herself.

that a man cannot play continuous table tennis with her heart all the time ...Abhay makes piya insane ...he controls her life through his means thinking what is right..and never lets piya take an individual stand about their enigmatic love..makes her forget everything that defines her...he makes her have a continuous fight with her surrounding conscious life against her

That's is what drive me insane about abhay and infuriates piya at the same time. He doesn't allow her to make any decision about her life all in the name of protecting her πŸ₯±

sub conscious mind and plunges in  the unknown reason for her heart always having this unknown need for something..or rather someone whom she searches hopelessly around jungles without even knowing why..he makes her emotionally torn between what she is and what she stands for..she even is labelled crazy to the outside world for keep on hallucinating the subconscious living of abhay's heart wrenching eyes inside her ..that is the power and depth of abhay which runs through her...he became a part of her every  vein connecting to her heart...when someone that essential to us starts becoming a part of us ..starts defining who we are and suddenly one day decides to diminish and vanish by fading away themselves from us ..how can we not expect to lose ourselves after getting imprinted

Yes Piya feels this pull and connection to the jungle with the unknown she embark on a mission to discover what is there that is calling. Piya released him from that cursed only to be abandon and feel it was your imagination.

by someone this deeply?!? and yet asd soon as she comes back she is shattered for
everything around her and everything as she stands for all over again ...that is not appreciated?!?! the fact that she still platonically loves abhay is not getting into anyones brains?!?! it is proof that woh kisiki ho kar bhi nahi ho sakti even today when abhay rubbed his appreciation for jay and piya in her face... 
piya was literally slapped by abhays reaction ..her bombarding eyes were screaming..that i am near enough to being a mentally disblanced patient because of you..and you are jeering and chiding me about the very thing i am trying to prove to myself that you cannot play T.T. with my heart all the time?!?! i die every second for you..and you just know the pin point  right timings of becoming my personal devil ...and yet i love you...and you don't how much i hate my heart for it...for it being more of you than me myself..cause i cannot stand how much i need you πŸ˜‘😈 β€οΈ ... it is sick and disgusting and infuriating of how people think piya's life is their personal right to manipulate with just because of what they think is right and wrong for her..do they seriously fail to realize that piya's life will not be lived upon what others think is wrong or right in her life..but what SHE feels is wrong and right in her own perspective towards her own dealt and embedded situations?!?!? this is gruesome..for they are not "protecting" her..they are playing with her heart constantly..playing squash with it literally banging it on the wall with their raquet of lies EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘..as if a dead unfathomable monster playing table tennis with her heart from the beginning was not enough..now even her sisters started?!?!? lord...someone wise once said "too much love can be suffocating"..indeed . for too much care for someone makes them die everyday is what is the situation in piya's life now...and we still have the guts to criticise this girl for what she has become?!?! it is disgusting how people always make piya a lifeless robot feeding her and manipulating her according to their own opinions and perceptions..there is no room for piya's individual opinions or perceptions anymore..it is like her life is being lived without her permission..without any of her contributions in it...and you just shake your head to all these people who are the caused root of it..even if its because they care.if we still judge the new piya then we are nothing but unsentimental ...horribly cut throat judemental idiots. πŸ˜‘ 

I just want all the judging of piya to stop and all that dictating to her how she should feel and live like a robot is wrong. I don't understand how some don't feel her pain of her heart breaking over over over again cause she loves someone who she feels doesn't love or want her at all

Thank so much for yours sensible post I enjoyed and appreciate it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Kritz08

Sensible and much needed post RaniπŸ€—
First and foremost certain Abhay-Piya fans need to understand that Piya has an identity of her own.She loves Abhay no matter how much she denies it but that doesn't mean that she has to follow his orders blindly.Abhay has done a lot for her but is she aware of all those things?Her memories have been erased and to make matters worse,she is fed with lies from everyone.She has no idea about the dark and beautiful past they shared.She sees him as someone who broke her heart and is dating her sisters just to hurt her.She has no idea that he is the same angel who was with her whenever she needed him.Jeh might be using Piya but to her he is someone who has stood by her all the time. So how is it a crime if she trusts him and wants to give life a second chance?Let her try to love Jeh and understand for herself that she can never love anyone the way she loves Abhay.

PS:I don't want Piya to fall for Jeh and i'm sure she will not.I believe in Abhay and Piya's passionate love for each other

Abhay came back in town like he didn't have anything to do with piya. I thought he going to say he's were together and broke and be friends but he had to bring Tanya. Then that wasn't enough Misha and now this torture. I really find it disgusting that he can casually said he's dating her sisters  I wonder do Abhay think Piya doesn't have any heart like him that he has her going like a ping pong. Kritz she ask if him it he was the angel that safe her twice and you know how good of liar he is, Abhay said since he was out of town it couldn't have been him.

I agree if Jeh is using Piya it remains to be seen and she doesn't know that all the last year of her life. I love piya no matter what she does. I may not accept her with Jeh in that way but I respect her decision to do what she thinks is best for her at this moment.

I'm waiting patiently for abhiya reunion
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Abhay came back in town like he didn't have anything to do with piya. I thought he going to say he's were together and broke and be friends but he had to bring Tanya. Then that wasn't enough Misha and now this torture. I really find it disgusting that he can casually said he's dating her sisters  I wonder do Abhay think Piya doesn't have any heart like him that he has her going like a ping pong. Kritz she ask if him it he was the angel that safe her twice and you know how good of liar he is, Abhay said since he was out of town it couldn't have been him.

I agree if Jeh is using Piya it remains to be seen and she doesn't know that all the last year of her life. I love piya no matter what she does. I may not accept her with Jeh in that way but I respect her decision to do what she thinks is best for her at this moment.

I'm waiting patiently for abhiya reunion
Rani one can't blame Abhay for all this.He is lying and hurting her only to keep her safe even though he is getting equally hurt if not more in this process.It hurts to hurt your loved onesOuchI understand what he is going through.
He wants her to forget him, move on in life and be happy.But litle does he know that Piya's happiness lies with him.They complete each other.Its impossible for one to live happily without the other.I just want Abhay to realise that.

Abhay...Please stop hurting yourself and Piya.She has the right to love you.Please don't snatch this right from herπŸ’”