Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Chill guys..with all those 'DOSTI" scenes between Rey and Sharon, ...its not possible, Sharon falling for Rey all over again...Swayam hai na...Sharon knows Swayam loves her and she can't stop herself falling for him...But, the question is...Kria also knows Swayam is Sharon's Majnu...so, does she still think Rey and Sharon are GF-BF? 
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I think Sharon only thinks that she loves Rey because of their very good friendship, she has mis construed it as love.
To her she thinks what she feela for Rey is live because she doesnt know any different.

Right now Sharon has a lot more to deal with then her feelings for Rey. I guess she is also confused about her reactions and feelinga towards Swayam now as well

l dont think that the cv have forgitten about this hust that this track ia not a priority for them at the moment. I guess when the footloose competition will be over they will gt back to it
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sana.shanak

The creatives do suffer from a bit of STML [short term memory loss] first they forgot kria's mom but they brought her back and so may be the feelings will come back which I don't want and I think now she is falling for swayum silently so m not thinking about that aspect that she'll fall for rey

They brought the mom back because Shakti went to Norway so my guess is that Kriya won't be allowed to attend college and the focus will be on the other characters trying to get her back
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So I should really be studying...

But I agree with IIIyria that Sharon was just really confused about Rey. I mean honestly, if you have a best friend that's looks like Rey, dances like him AND is the nicest guy around when nobody else understands you, how can you not help but feel attracted towards him? She must have felt something for him at sometime and that could have just been overwhelming gratitude that she mistook as "like". But as Swayam came in, I think she's slowly figuring out that Rey is just her best friend and even though she loves him a lot, it's not the same feeling as it is with Swayam. And before, she didn't know that that's why she thought that she was falling for Rey...But I think they will have a love-triangle (...square? Polygon, whatever...) in the future where Kria will be jealous to see Rey-Sharon and Sharon will be jealous to see Kria-Swayam together all the time. That would be pretty interesting to see.
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

OKay..

This has been bothering me for several episodes.. I finally decided to Ask ! In case the creatives visit this forum.. I WANT TO KNOW!

What the heck happened to SHARON falling for REY???? 😲 I thought she said she was falling for REY back in MAY.. We are now in the month of AUGUST!..

Everyone wants to know if Creatives as usual are suffering through AMNESIA???

πŸ˜† That was just one episode right? When Sharon first yelled at Rey and then apologized to him and was thinking about 'different feelings' later?! I think the CV's just sort of tried a scene to test waters and realized it would be far better and safer to not mix up couples, because fans of one pair and the other tend to get at odds with each other! 

And for the one time 'attraction' - well, lots of close friends get that occasional sense, once in the rarest while, don't they? Let's just let it go as one of Sharon's many passing mood swings πŸ˜†
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lolzz!! me 2 wondering on d same topic,..Sharon ko jaldi se swayam se pyaar hojaye,..c luks btr wid him,..kriyaash rocksπŸ‘
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think her "confusion b/w love/friendship" feelings for Rey will resurface when Kriya will start liking Rey!!!!
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think its gone for good...as she is clearly falling for swayam...n she is trying super hard not to admit it to herself...n after seeing that promo, cant wait for the actual ep to see if she takes the rose or shove it up his mouth