Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OKay..

This has been bothering me for several episodes.. I finally decided to Ask ! In case the creatives visit this forum.. I WANT TO KNOW!

What the heck happened to SHARON falling for REY???? 😲 I thought she said she was falling for REY back in MAY.. We are now in the month of AUGUST!..

Everyone wants to know if Creatives as usual are suffering through AMNESIA???

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sharon has changed the route...She took a Different flight  I guess...She was going to London..but she took a flight to Australia..LOL ...Well well..You know the creatives and Spriptwale Bhaisaab...have STML...but hey!! Short term has now become long term...
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LADY. WHY would you want to bring this up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! xD

Let's just leave it to where it was. I didn't like it. At all. And I don't care if the CV's have Partial Amnesia on this track. I don't mind actually, for once! :P See, they showed that track, but then, remember the RDX Party wale scenes? She was completely drawn to Swayam and the thing is, she KNOWS IT. So, I guess she said BYE BYE to Rey and HELLLO to Swayam :P LOL Idk. But no more of that track PUH-LEAAASE! :P 

Tell me huh, why do you want this track? :P
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
xactly aicha...i hope the scriptwala bhaisaab never remembers that part...
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

OKay..

This has been bothering me for several episodes.. I finally decided to Ask ! In case the creatives visit this forum.. I WANT TO KNOW!

What the heck happened to SHARON falling for REY???? 😲 I thought she said she was falling for REY back in MAY.. We are now in the month of AUGUST!..

Everyone wants to know if Creatives as usual are suffering through AMNESIA???

Omg we are so similar...I was thinking the same thing. I mean how can Sharon forget Rey (not that I care, but realistically its weird). I hope its the attention Swayam is giving her that she is forgetting Rey. Because Rey has only been a good buddy, nothing more and has shown no romance towards her. 
madhurya_ch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i have been thinking the same for a while now !! all of a sudden she just fell out of love with him and fell for swayam..i think RDX ka party changed everything..and for good..rey has been left for kria ðŸ˜³
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
she just thought she had some feelings for sharon...but now-a-days...she dont get tym to think about anything but bringing kria n the weaklinga down...(n about loosing herself whenevr swayam is around)
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Aicha-

LADY. WHY would you want to bring this up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! xD

Let's just leave it to where it was. I didn't like it. At all. And I don't care if the CV's have Partial Amnesia on this track. I don't mind actually, for once! :P See, they showed that track, but then, remember the RDX Party wale scenes? She was completely drawn to Swayam and the thing is, she KNOWS IT. So, I guess she said BYE BYE to Rey and HELLLO to Swayam :P LOL Idk. But no more of that track PUH-LEAAASE! :P 

Tell me huh, why do you want this track? :P

i sooo agreee wid u😃...frm d day i saw dat scene of sharon feeling for Rey i was dreading it will cum bak😕🤢...plzzz dun want anything lyk dat😒...Sharon is only nd only for Swaym😳...nd Rey for Kriya😳
hopefully she said BYE BYE 2 Rey dil se😆