nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
HoneyLimeUsha, angeldmg16, ~Deep~, amna malik, -Noorii-, kash.is.bk4ever

Edited by nidha1983 - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Congratulations to all those winners and to all those other participants.
Each and every poster was unique and reflected the sincere efforts put in by those extremely creative members.
So a big  medal to all those 58 poster participants.

-Shankar- thumbnail
congrats to all the winners, I loved all the posters. And the Dear John was one of my faves =]
spln thumbnail
Seero - you will be so missed! but you already know that right? One look at the range of results on this page was enough to tell me why you said this was more complicated than it seemed!

COngratulations to all the winners - especially LoliLola, Garima and Aish!

Lolaaa - I should have so guessed Sholay was YOU! Yes, that poster screamed your name, when I think of it now! I should have so guessed!

cheers,
NJ
-Ri. thumbnail
Congratulations to all the winners and well done to all those who participated! <3
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz to the winners :D
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Great work everyone *claps*!  You guys all did a fab job.. loved seeing them all, as they seemed so realistic.. and furthermore, special appreciation to Seert  for organizing this wonderful contest single handedly ... you did great sis 🤗
-Saruu- thumbnail
Ur Leaving😭

Congo to winners And everyone hu took part👏
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Princezz22

@Amna Mallik : Are you the same person with copyright 'aamna'? Your sigs, avis and vms are fab..so you really deserved this award.

No, she is just "amna" :)

EEE. Soo many KaShians won. And why not. We have one better than the other talented people in KaShians =) Love you people. Congooo guys. And congrats to all others too =)

A very big congratulations to all the winners, they were very well deserving.

@ Amna your poster was tremendously beautiful. Very nice transformation of Dear John.

Everyone did a fantastic job. Shikhu your graphics were simply awesome:) And Seert your posts will defo be missed a lot, one of the best CC's of IF award should rightly be given to you:) Will miss you!