Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
o o o koi rok sake to rok le main chalta hun dhanan dhan dhanan dhan dhangodi pe ho ke savaar chala re main to meri saajni ke dwaar chali re koi rok sake to ... 

mushkil se maine ye din nikaale daud meri godi zaara jaldi hai jaana mann mein lagi hai thori gabrat mujhe baithana hai AC ki passhoke main bada bekaraar chala re main to meri saajni ke dwaar chali re

o o o koi rok sake to rok le main chalta hun dhanan dhan dhanan dhan dhangodi pe ho ke savaar chala re main to meri saajni ke dwaar chali re koi rok sake to ...  

Ram:  Vikram kahaan jaana hai?

Vikram:  Dekh le yeh itinary baneyi hai'Neha ne.  Saara din ki planning hai.  Aur dekh Ram'kuch zyaada bolna nahi'nahi toh meri band bajegi ghar jaake.

Ram looks at the paper:  Yeh kya?  Visit Manish's botique'2PM  meet wedding planner'light lunch 3 PM' 5PM meet Sawant for personal training.

Vikram:  Bol diya nah'Neha'she wants you to lose few kilos before the wedding'her words'Priya kitni slim hai'aur Ram'hathi jaisa lagta hai.  Anyway'in this'mei Neha ki saath.

Ram:  Mein jaisa hoon waisa happy hoon.  Mujhe kissike liye six pack nahi banane.

Vikram: six pack ki kaun baat karta hai'just this little roly poly belly.

Ram phone rings. He looks at the number makes a face and gives it to Vikram: Wifey!

Vikram:  Hi darling'haan nikal rahe hai'haan'haan bata diya Ram ko'who baat'he is not happy.  Nahi'mei nahi'darling yeh tujhe karna padega.

Ram is listening and frowning.  When Vikram gives the phone back he raises his brow.  Vikram shrugs his shoulders:  You know Neha'lets go.

XXX

Manish:  Welcome Ram'long time since we met.

Ram: Hi Manish'how's business?

Neha links her arm through Ram's: Ram yahaan business discuss karne nahi aye.  Manish darling'please show us your bridegroom collection'sometime special'after all our dulha is special.

Manish feels a ticklish urge'but he contain his laughter.  He claps his hands and couple of his assistant appear like magic.  Hari'get the boys dressed in my autumn 2011 wedding collection'I want to show Mr Kapoor # 5, 10, 14, 33 and 45.

The assistant rushes off.  Manish offers refreshment, tea, coffee, cola. Neha asks for mineral water'hands Ram a bottle and says, You have to start drinking lots of water'good for skin.

Ram rolls his eyes:  next you will be putting goo on my face'mimicking'baby it will make your skin soft.

Neha giggles:  I have booked a spa day for you and Vikram in 2 days time'it will be full treatment'massage, mudpack'etc.  You will come out looking bright and shiny'just like kohinoor ka heera.

The assistant returns, Ready?  Manish nods.

A six foot guy comes out wearing a deep red sherwani with heavy gold embroidery and dhoti style pants.  Neha oohs and aaahs'Ram shakes his head. Not my style Neha.

The next one is peacock blue/green/red sherwani with zardosi work in bold design.  Neha looks appreciately at the hunk strutting in front of them. "What do you think Ram?  I think the colour would suit you."

Ram shakes'kya Neha'mei peacock jaisa lagunga,

Next is a Elegent Cream / Maroon Sherwani. Jardoshi & Resham Work.

Ram like it'simple'light design.  Neha shakes her head'Nah'bahut simple hai for Ram'

Vikram nudges Neha: usse pasand hai.

Neha glares at him:  haan pata hai'par usse kuch fashion bare mei nahi pata.

Manish shows some more'each being rejected by Ram.

They end up buying the three suits, cream and red, black and turquoise suit after Neha and Ram arguing for half an hour.

XXX

Priya, Shipra and Ayesha enters a shopping mall.

Shipra points at Jashn.  Ayesha nods her head: yes mom'I love their stuff.

Priya looks at mannequins dressed in heavy saris and dresses.  Yahaan'mehnga lagta hai'na..mujhe nahi jaana.

Shipra drags her: chup Priya'yeh teri shadi ke liye kapre lena hai'not some kurtis for your school.

Priya:  What is wrong with wearing kurti for my wedding?

Ayesha giggles: Di'kya'civil marriage nahi hai'yeh toh big fat Indian wedding hai.  And that too'Ram Kapoor ki saath'jo bhi dekhi tumeh toh lagna ka What a beautiful bride!

Shipra grins:  haan'dekh Priya'price dekhne ki koi zaroorat nahi'shadi ek baar hi hoti hai'aur aise bade ghar ki bahu hokar tu jayegi'

Priya:  Kya tum dono'Mr Kapoor ne kal bol diya tha nah "Priya jaisi hai waisi maine accept kiya hai'"  He likes me as I am'nahin koi model jaise.

Ayesha pulls Priya's arm: Please Di'we will never get another chance like this'maan jao nah'hume aisa tujhe sajaana hai ke jiju baas saab kuch bhul jayeh aur tumko hi dekhte rahe'just think Di'if the AC breaks down'he won't even notice it'uski nazaar tumari ankhon mei hogi.  Priya blushes deep red.

Priya's stress level increases as she is made to try on one one outfit after the other.  The prices makes her flinch'the money from one of the outfits would so many kids in her work with the NGO'did people really throw away money on something they wear once.

Shipra loves the cream and red lengha'looks good against Priya's slightly dark skin.  "I think this one Ayesha'"

Ayesha's eyes has a dreamy look.  "Yes mom'di rajkumari jaisi lagegi."

Shipra giggles, "kuch Ram ka karna parega'nahin toh yeh gollu jaisa dulha aur pari jaisi dulhan'mismatch lagegi."

Ayesha giggles:  "Mom'fairy godmother nahin hai hamari pass'who kahe ek wish dete hoon'aur voila'who motu'patla dubla hojayega."

Shipra sigh:  "Haan'chalo'hume who jaisa hai aisa accept karna chahiyeh'important toh who Priya ko kush rakehga who hona hai.

Ayesha:  "worry not mom'I have seen him'di pe chupe chupe dekhte>"

XXX

The horse owner stares at Ram Kapoor'yeh meri godi par baithega'baap re meri godi maar jayega barat paunchete paunchete.

Ram looks at the horses'they look small to him.  Neha is going from one to another, rubbing there sides, talking to the horses.  Vikram is frowning as he looks at the horse.

Ram:  Vikram'I don't this is a good idea'I will go by car.

Vikram:  I am thinking the same.  Yeh pura godi ko kyun torture karna.

Ram:  What do you mean torture?

Vikram:  Dekh Ram'yeh godi may be 80/90 kg hogi'aur tu'

Ram:  Thanks'nothing like having a friend to push your face in the wall.

Neha pulls one:  Try this Ram'she is beautiful'it is a pure white horse with long silky mane. Looks very docile.

The owner:  Madam'please'who unki liye nahi'usse ke liye'one moment'He speaks fast in a strange lingo to a boy.  A moment later couple of guys lead out'an elephant'Ram's eyes pop out'Neha doubles up laughing.  And Vikram stands holding his stomach. 

The owner grins:  Saab'best for you.  Yeh aapka aaram se baithe sakte hoh.

Ram ignores the owner and pulls Vikram by arm:  Chal'yeh mujhe koi godi aur hathi pe nahi baithna.

Edited by divan - 12 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice one Kantaben😆
Wish we could have seen such lighter moments ,loved Priya's blushing at the mention fo Ram's name.
The ghodi selection was damn hilarious.
Finally the owner decided to save his ghodi from this bholu haathi🤣
Good choice,ek haathi par dusra haathi perfect lagega😆