Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing! =) It's so cutee!! Haha Amar, Shaantanu and Archi making those weird party honkers noise, and I think Shaantanu was talking to Sneha about eating the cake!! AWWW!! And, I think the director dude mentions that it's eggless so you can eat it to Sneha or something. I might be wrong, but that's what it felt like =D
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lol Archie and Amar's screams were hilarious...especially Archie..he sounded like Tarzan lol... the guy is funny just like his character. Amar on the other hand sounded like a girl lol

@Aicha--Yeah I think Sneha is strict vegetarian... that's what I got out of it. It was cute Sneha feeding Shantanu.
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
r07c thumbnail
Can I recommend you adding Another video or something because a lot of people won't read this page thinking its the same video from IFs 😃
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: robinc07

Lol Archie and Amar's screams were hilarious...especially Archie..he sounded like Tarzan lol... the guy is funny just like his character. Amar on the other hand sounded like a girl lol

@Aicha--Yeah I think Sneha is strict vegetarian... that's what I got out of it. It was cute Sneha feeding Shantanu.

@Bold - WHAAAT? Where?! How did I miss that! LOL 
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL..did anybody hear that "Cake dedo cake dedo" whose voice was that?? Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aicha-

@Bold - WHAAAT? Where?! How did I miss that! LOL 

Sorry I take that back, it was actually a man's hand that was feeding him...but Sneha was like right there so I got confused😳
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the link dude =D