maddy4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i some where have a feeling that may be sharon and Kria are step sister ??
wht do u guys think ??????????????????????????????.
coz i remember in the first or 2nd episode when the police or rey asks kria about her her she's lyk I dont  know... May be it could be that sharon's dad had an affair with kria's mom ????
this trck could be so much of fun...
pls coment and this was not hurt ny1's feeling

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya if they are half sisters then there will be an interesting track coming up
i mean just imagine Kria n Sharon getting to noe that they r half sisters n both start to look at the positive side of each other
n Kria realizing that Sharon is not that bad n Sharon realizing that Kria is not that bad
n then both sisters unite n become really close friends/sisters n kick Rey's n Swayum's ass together with their kick ass performance ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† (the kick ass performance keeps reminding me of the dazzlers n weaklings performance promo)
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm... it kinda fits also... Maybe thats d reason Kriya's mom has problem with Dance!!!!  
1. Kriya doesnt know her fathers name. 
2. Kriya's mother is shown having a major problem with Dance... 
3. Gautam Rai prakash is a dance icon

So possible that they both must have been gud dancers and frenz in college  and things din work out b/w them(he may have left her to pursue his dream of dance) so she raised Kriya as a single mom... and dislikes dance so much...  

(Sorry for this wild theory!!!!!!!)
maddy4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

ya if they are half sisters then there will be an interesting track coming up

i mean just imagine Kria n Sharon getting to noe that they r half sisters n both start to look at the positive side of each other
n Kria realizing that Sharon is not that bad n Sharon realizing that Kria is not that bad
n then both sisters unite n become really close friends/sisters n kick Rey's n Swayum's ass together with their kick ass performance ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† (the kick ass performance keeps reminding me of the dazzlers n weaklings performance promo)

Lyk in DMG anji and ridz get to knoe they are step sister's and then only anji starts changing her bitchy attitude so i am guessing there would be this rack cuming up
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG dis has been going on my mind frm d beginning 2😃...but cv's never seem to brot up dis topic again😔...but i'm sooo up for dis kind of track😃 i really hope Kria/Sharon turn out 2 be sis it wud be sooo coool watching d duo getting along😳😳
even in dmg dey brot such a track where Shilpa was Riddhima's half sis...hope dey do d same here😃
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lolzz there is alredy two posts about dis i had posted one long bck and everyone in dis forum thinks lyk dis so it might be true guys.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweetshine

OMG dis has been going on my mind frm d beginning 2😃...but cv's never seem to brot up dis topic again😔...but i'm sooo up for dis kind of track😃 i really hope Kria/Sharon turn out 2 be sis it wud be sooo coool watching d duo getting along😳😳

even in dmg dey brot such a track where Shilpa was Riddhima's half sis...hope dey do d same here😃

shilpa was riddhima's step sis?
dey never showed dis track😕 but angali and riddhima r step sisters track was dere.
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
but guys it can be bad too...if sharon fynds out that kria is her half sis...then things might get ugly...n kria will also not be that excited to hav sharon as her sis...cat fight guys...lyk how misha din accept piya as her sis at first in PKYEK...but then they eventually will accept each other...
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maddy4eva

Lyk in DMG anji and ridz get to knoe they are step sister's and then only anji starts changing her bitchy attitude so i am guessing there would be this rack cuming up

ya sort of like that
Sharon will be like Anji n then Sharon with stop with her bitchy attitude n start liking Kria n Kria will be like Ridz n then they become sooo close 
n remember how in the beginning of DMG, Anji had this attraction for Armaan n then that attraction just turns into friendship n also in D3 Sharon has this attraction 4 Rey n now its just friendship as Sharon is now falling 4 Swayum, so Palki does copy many stuff from DMG so u never noe the whole Sharon-Kria track might be like the Anji-Ridz track 
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even I think so and I think more than 200% it is sure that sharon and kria are sisters and kria's mom has to have something with gautam rai prakash or else y would some1 be so against dancing if she didn't face anything?