Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
man , today's episode was awsome😊...luved the face off...i think the dazzlings performed better in the face off than the first tym 😉...but the weaklings totally rocked...n RDX ...man he was lukin really cute.☺️...n when he said that team louians won...i was lyk yeah..finally they r gonna be 1 team...but was really dissapointed when he said both the teams r selected....but its good enoug😆h...and swayam.😍...i just luv him...the way he just went lyk sharon!!!!!...n then the lil scene...the luk luk hawa hawa they had...was too good...n rey ...man he was so bloody cute when he told kria that he wanted to appriciate her in front of every1.☺️...man luved it...n the home scene...man kria was cho cho cute😳...her smile...man that smile is like the idiotic cute smile we hav when we fall in luv...☺️
nw comming to the precap...that seriously scared the shit out of me...
man i thought the cv's forgot about kria's mom n her problem with dance...but i guess the scriptwala bhaisaab is finally out of his GAJINI phase.😆...
since the look look hawa hawa scenes r bak😳...we'll hav to bear wid a few scenes lyk this...hope it wont be tragic...man cant wait for next week...promo please!!!!!!
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 team louians does dat mean dey will be one team nw?😕
.Supriya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
EVEN I THOUGHT THE SAME :/ but ahhh it seems no one is listening us LOL but yes happy both teams are qualified <3
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am nailbitting here, very nervous what will happen now?
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RDX  RDX RDX RDX...!!! Hmm...now he is getting more fans...Well! Well!! What an episode ...And not to forget...Scriptwale bhaisaab ..Welcome Back!! We Missed You😆 Both teams got selected...Ahun ahun ahun Ae Ahun Ahun Ahun...But, what confusion is this Team Louian😕? Reyyy Man!!🤢 ...Jhansi Ki Rani is back in action ...😡
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agreed wid kumjoo
jhansi ki rani ki yad aa gayi script wale bhaisab ko
man did any1 just c how close rey was 2 kria when he was complimemting her n the husky voice *faints*

yar naya promo kb ayega
luvd d way how evry1 praised kria
waise did any1 noticd samentha has lil star tatoos near her ear
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
really..cool...
man every 1 was praising swayam n kria...n sharon ki chehra toh dekhne ke layak te...not only hers...all other dazzlers..xcept rey ofcource
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kajen

agreed wid kumjoo
jhansi ki rani ki yad aa gayi script wale bhaisab ko
man did any1 just c how close rey was 2 kria when he was complimemting her n the husky voice *faints* Rey gets lump throat when he is close to Kria..I have noticed that in lot of scenes..seriously..

yar naya promo kb ayega
luvd d way how evry1 praised kria
waise did any1 noticd samentha has lil star tatoos near her ear

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was a rocking epi...both d teams performance was AWSUM👏
but i still dont get it😕...did RDX mean dat dey both will be one team  😃or dat dey both will go as 2 teams😔  hope its one team pls pls scriptwale bhaisahab make it one team😃
but wat killed me 2day was ofcourse Swaym nd Rey🤢☺️
i luvd d way Swaym congratulated Sharon..he was sooo adorable n she was sooo looost in him☺️
nd Reyyy aaahhh he was sooo close 2 Kria nd d things he said awww chooo chweeet☺️
OH NO Kria's mom😲...i'm glad she's bak coz scriptwale bhaisahab 4got her for a looong tym😆...but i hope she dus not stop Kria frm dancing...hope she sees how gud Kria is at dancing den mayb she'll understnd...but more den dat i'm more curious 2 fynd out d reason behind Kria's not dancing🤔...hopefully scriptwale bhaisahab dus not 4get dat part in d script😉
sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
 I loved the episode! It totally rocked! I loved the dance off and everybody dancing in happiness. Crap!!! Jhansi Ki Rani found out!!! Now what??? 😵 Don't want to know! Hopefully she'll be fine with it very very soon! But let me predict for now:

Kria will have to give up dance for a while. Dazzlers (except Rey) will be happy.Hopefully Sharon and the rest of the Dazzlers will have a change of heart soon! They all might try to convince Kria's mother. She'll keep refusing until typical movie-style, her mother will allow her to compete in the footloose competition on the day of the competition because she can't see Kria so miserable. Hopefully they won't drag it too much though. What say?

Nisha
Edited by sna004 - 12 years ago