Posted: 12 years ago
i dont noe why but i think Kria can handle her mom
i mean her mom got so happy when she thought that maybe Kria fall in love
n ya Kria's mom does have probs with Kria dancing but i think if Kria really tells her mom what dance means do her, then her mom might let her dance
i mean moms are really close to daughters n Kria's mom wants Kria to be happy so her mom might just let her dance
n about Rey, well i just hope her mom sees the love thats growing between KriYaansh cuz Kria's mom does seem pretty cool so she shouldnt have probs with that
i m trying to think all positive so that my weekend goes nicely n i can watch D3 again without any tension n think that everything will go well 
Originally posted by sweetshine

yes hopefully we get 2 c lots of Kriyansh scenes next weekšŸ˜mayb Rey mite help her out of d mother troublešŸ˜‰

yup i guess so
waise b hes d only 1 who has actually seen or rather tackled JHANSI KI RANI in reality
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

i dont noe why but i think Kria can handle her mom
i mean her mom got so happy when she thought that maybe Kria fall in love
n ya Kria's mom does have probs with Kria dancing but i think if Kria really tells her mom what dance means do her, then her mom might let her dance
i mean moms are really close to daughters n Kria's mom wants Kria to be happy so her mom might just let her dance
n about Rey, well i just hope her mom sees the love thats growing between KriYaansh cuz Kria's mom does seem pretty cool so she shouldnt have probs with that
i m trying to think all positive so that my weekend goes nicely n i can watch D3 again without any tension n think that everything will go well

i hope wat ur saying turns out true bt i hv a feeling dat kria's mum's bad past is related to dance only
the most obvious 1 2n b that sharons turns out 2 b kria's halfsister
Originally posted by kajen

i hope wat ur saying turns out true bt i hv a feeling dat kria's mum's bad past is related to dance only
the most obvious 1 2n b that sharons turns out 2 b kria's halfsister
ya i think her mom does have some bad past with dance but i think when Kria tells her mom everything about St.Louis n the groups there n dance n all then her mom might understand her n let her dance
well if Sharon is Kria's half sis then i think that will be a interesting track but i dont think that track is coming anytime soon cuz now the main focus is footloose 
woh hoga joh mazure khuda hoga
I know not applicable but I don't think kria's mom will be able to do something now or may be she can...I am not thinking just waiting for the coming week
Originally posted by kumjoo

Umm...May be Kria's Mom will not allow her to dance and go to college...and thats when Shakti goes to norway for vacation ...LOL !! Fusion of Reel + Real...

TOTALLY! Thats exactly whats gonna happen. Kria will be absent from college for a few days.. I am expecting less Kriyansh scenes in the upcoming episodes.. Reasons: firstly Amar was out on vacation, and then he returns.. and Shakti went on vacation... UNLESS they preshot their scenes.. which I doubt.. ..

SO.. I am keeping my expectations low for the next weeks..!