BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys 2day's precap was really scary
i mean kria's mum finally got 2 know abt her secret that she dances
m sure kria's mum is gonna create a lot of probs.
Bt 1 thing is pakka that with this track kriyansh wil finally cum closer n wil get d chance 2 undrstnd each other
i wonder what wil kriya's mum's reactn aft knwin dat rey is also in d same colg as he was d guy who got kria in jail

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Leave alone wot will Kriya's mom will think of Rey..😉
Most scary is dat wot will kria do nw as the opic said.. Hw will she n her frndz wil handle her mum..
God only Knws But really this will bring Kriya more closer to dance as wen u try to separate something forcefully it comes more closer..😳
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nw we badly need promos guys to c wats gonna happen next week.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha066

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#9900FF">Leave alone wot will Kriya's mom will think of Rey..😉</font></font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#9900FF">Most scary is dat wot will kria do nw as the opic said.. Hw will she n her frndz wil handle her mum..</font></font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#9900FF">God only Knws But really this will bring Kriya more closer to dance as wen u try to separate something forcefully it comes more closer..</font></font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#9900FF">😳</font></font>

bt m happy that they have started this track
it was much needed in d story
i guess the gang might be able to save kria dis tym or any1 of the dazzlers intentionally or unintentionally might tell her
n then dhamaka
wat if she tells kria that she needs 2 leave dis colg
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am thining same thing here, hope she don't see Rey. and i hope rey sees her and hides himself fro her
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Umm...May be Kria's Mom will not allow her to dance and go to college...and thats when Shakti goes to norway for vacation ...LOL !! Fusion of Reel + Real...
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Na i don't think they brought dis track up coz of shakti's vacation
m sure shakti won't b absent frm d show
they wud hv done preshoots
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ab tho pakka neend nahi aayegi...desperately waitin 2 c wat will happen on mon😕
dere r 2 possiblities😔
-Kria's mom dus not cum 2 knw abt her dance at first but den on of d dazzlers mite cum 2 knw dat Kria's mom is against dance nd our dear Sharon mite dhamkaofy kria to tell her mom everything or else back off frm d competition😡
or 
-mayb Kria's mom dus fynd out abt her dance nd gets angry nd dus not allow her to continue wid it
i really really hope its d 2nd possibilty coz even if she gets angry mayb she mite cool down nd allow Kria 2 dance😃...dnt want to c Sharon bitching arnd Kria😒
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshine

OMG ab tho pakka neend nahi aayegi...desperately waitin 2 c wat will happen on mon😕

dere r 2 possiblities😔
-Kria's mom dus not cum 2 knw abt her dance at first but den on of d dazzlers mite cum 2 knw dat Kria's mom is against dance nd our dear Sharon mite dhamkaofy kria to tell her mom everything or else back off frm d competition😡
or
-mayb Kria's mom dus fynd out abt her dance nd gets angry nd dus not allow her to continue wid it
i really really hope its d 2nd possibilty coz even if she gets angry mayb she mite cool down nd allow Kria 2 dance😃...dnt want to c Sharon bitching arnd Kria😒

god knows waise to script wale bhaisab b jante h aage kya hoga
bt m sure this wil b d best chance for kriyansh to undrstnd each other betr
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes hopefully we get 2 c lots of Kriyansh scenes next week😍mayb Rey mite help her out of d mother trouble😉Edited by sweetshine - 12 years ago