Amar's new pic . 3 NEW PICS WITH CHARLIE EXCLUSIVE - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kumjoo

I know ..specially our "HERO" ...Saint Mr. Kunwar...chala hai help karne (i m trying to assume and be happy from earlier posts that she is doing a cameo)...limelight and all...Charlie ki limelight ki toh aisi ki taisi...Apni limelight ki parwah toh kar...pehle...Kuwarjeet...MUMMY kya bolegi??😊 
JUST for FUN
Amar will take Charlie to his home to show her to his MOM..
Amar: Maa dekho main kisko laaya hoon
Maa: Koun hai beta? 
Amar: Maa Dekho toh sahi, aapko bohot pasand aayegi
Maa turns back and ..
Maa: Aaaiii...(wraps her eyes with hand) ..Beta ..Iska Kapda kahan hai? 
Amar: Maa..Kapde ko chodo..Iske Chehre par dhyan do
Maa: (Looks at her face) Aaaiii...Yeh kya hai..Chehre par ..Suiya (I mean Needle, I hope thats what it is called) kyun hai iske? 
Amar: Maa, fashion hai Bombay ka...
Maa; Fashion, Sason, tashan kuch nahin chaiye beta, humko Bahu chaiye..Aur aesa bahu jo kapde pehene...Amar beta ...DID mein Hum mile the..Kya naam tha Uska...aaann...han! Shakti..Usko leke aao jao...Hum usko hi Bahoo banayenge ghar ke...Usko Nahin laa sakta toh..jaa Ghar par Pair mat rakhna...

HA HA HA HA...LOL ..
Preety mindblowing prediction🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by sweetshine

Preety mindblowing prediction🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by robinc07

I know...I love how hot/sexy Shakti can be without having to wear revealing clothes. I have liked how she dresses...she has her own style which is nice

cheap FB Dp!!! btw guys ...its written there that she works at mc d!!!! haha i want to visit every mc d...iam sure if i find her i will make her work like a pig..even if it cost me 1000 bucks..will take 9 meals..just for her...hahah sweeping..karungi!!!😆..k yeh zyaada ho gaya...but i hate her...she betta stay away from amar
Originally posted by 100littledevils

cheap FB Dp!!! btw guys ...its written there that she works at mc d!!!! haha i want to visit every mc d...iam sure if i find her i will make her work like a pig..even if it cost me 1000 bucks..will take 9 meals..just for her...hahah sweeping..karungi!!!😆..k yeh zyaada ho gaya...but i hate her...she betta stay away from amar

SUPER CHEAAAP GUYS ! :D

SPAM HER WALL :D :X

MC'D yes yes she works tehere jao dekhooo kill herrr :D
Ya@ Guys ..just find her in Mc D...and Kidnap her...Send her to some rMental Hospital where they will give her electric shocksto shoot some sense in her...😆 Kissi ko Kuch pata nahi chalega...😆
Lot of discussion/mocking has happened in this thread which was made to share pictures. However there are some points that needs to be made clear. 

I agree everyone have their own choices but there is a way to express it. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal. Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member.

You have right to comment on actors, their acting and their style while being not crossing the line but to comment on actors personal life & people who are part of their personal sphere won't be appreciated here at IF. Let Amar decide who he wants to be with it's his life afterall.

Henceforth if anyone found bashing/name calling will face serious action. 

Topic Closed

IF Dev Team