TaShi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok nw i'm really gettin restless...i min wer's da luv btwin vicky n neha...wasn't vicky ol head over heals 4 neha durin da trip nw wot hapened???? i in dey show dem in da same frame n ol but y n luv ?????????πŸ˜”πŸ˜•

P.S wot ws da last song da dazzlers danced to n yes nw dat dey r not wearin louin bands is evrything bek da way it was b4...i min weaklings n dazzlings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: candykyra

ok nw i'm really gettin restless...i min wer's da luv btwin vicky n neha...wasn't vicky ol head over heals 4 neha durin da trip nw wot hapened???? i in dey show dem in da same frame n ol but y n luv ?????????πŸ˜”πŸ˜•

P.S wot ws da last song da dazzlers danced to n yes nw dat dey r not wearin louin bands is evrything bek da way it was b4...i min weaklings n dazzlings

I was thinking the same thing...Neha and Vicky's story has gone down the drain. They deserve some airtime...even if its Neha telling him off and him falling into the water. Yeah getting rid of the bands was a stupid thing because its stating that they can go back to the division...I thought Swayam and Rey would react to this
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dis has been going on in my mind too where's ViHa scenes???πŸ˜’πŸ˜’its been sooo looong nd i jus luv dose two especially Vicky's fall in d pooolπŸ˜†πŸ˜³...dey better cum up wid a gud ViHa scene sooonπŸ˜ƒ
xactly...i dun understand y did dey ban d band...i mean now its going 2 be bak 2 square oneπŸ€”...unless mayb now dere will be full on thakkar frm both sides as Weaklings hav got DUMπŸ˜ƒ

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the division wont be a problem nw as the weaklings hav provedd to be equal to the dazzlers...so nw the dazzlers cant tell that they r better
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even I was about 2 raise this question they are not showing any more scenes between ViHa ...they r such a cute couple now there's just hatred between them and competition
I m not liking this
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Evn i thot the same y aren't they showin the ViHa track but as its quite clear ryt nw the focus is on auditions n How will they work lik a team n i'm sure wen both Dazzlers n weaklings wil form a team as louisians all the love tracks will start on again..😳
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i miss viha scenes too, and the only love i find its between Sharon and Swayam, they are not showing anything abt the other couples.
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
There are wayyy to many characters in this show...

The most in demand right now are Kriyansh and Swayum.. so they wil continue to show this track.. Hopefully in the future.. VISHA may be in luck.. They cannot show every couple track in like 4 months!

Agar sab kuch ek hi saath dekhoge.. to dikhaane ke liye AUR dekhneke liye KUCH bhi nahi rahega!
Blessedfool thumbnail
Exactly my question :( I dint expect that all of a sudden they would be ignored like this :( 
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know man! :/ I want ViHa tooo!!