There should be a cute rain scene!!

RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
~ola peeps!!!! i realy want a rain scene between kriyansh❤️ since its raining in mumbai ..lol

the scene should go like this...
(after the compition)

kriya is walking home after the compition, feeling very happy (lets suppose her team won the compition) . she is very happy not only because her team won but also how much fun she had dancing! "Dance" she thought, her dream has finaaly come true ! she was going in the footloose compition! then it suddenly started to rain. kriya stood in the rain letting very drop touch her heart ( dialouge from RNBDJ..lol) rey is watching all this from his car he tells his driver to wait and opens the car door and goes close to kriya while she has her eyes closed she twirls around and starts dancing without knowing that rey is watching her !!❤️and she falls on him and they r on the floor staring at each other !!! u can see the love in their eyes!😃😛and thats it...lol jus wanted a cute scene!!!
Edited by starfans123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dude! you are trying to make me crazy...I am already madly in love with Kriyaansh...if whatever you wrote turns out to be true..I will be doing smthing funny...like...singing dancing ..running around the house...LOL
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kumjoo

dude! you are trying to make me crazy...I am already madly in love with Kriyaansh...if whatever you wrote turns out to be true..I will be doing smthing funny...like...singing dancing ..running around the house...LOL

🤣🤣u r not gona be alone...i guess even i'll be doing d same in my house😆...aww Kriyansh rain scene will jus make us alll gooo mad in luv🤪😆
but i hope such a scene dus cum up...wud luv 2 c it😳
kumjoo thumbnail
First of all its so difficult to get Kriyaansh together ..and now ..Rain...OMG...I guess we have tyme for that...but..Fingers crossed...😊
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

do u hate me so so so much that u want me to go mad thinking about them...hehehe...man they r so soso super uber cute...i wish der was some way to get this scene to the scriptwala gajani ka prey bhaisaab...

man there should be a raim scene for swaron also...or maybe stuck in the same place wala scene...like how ammy n ridz were in the jungle
kumjoo thumbnail
Scriptwale Bhaisaab suno suno suno..plz...New new Ideas...Make your life easy and ours too...Bhaisaab...
RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know guys!! Just imagine ... Kriyansh dancing together in the rain with the kuch kuch hota hai music in the background!! OH MY GOSH!! That will a dream come true!!   😆
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We can only imagine and HOPE the cvs are here somewhere, reading all this😆 I seriously would love to see KriYansh in a rain scene ; and what you wrote is seriously cute😛
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I can just picture a rain dance...guys think of songs:

Bheegi Baagi- DMG did it
Behene De- Geet didn't dance but did a rain scene with it

How about Zara Zara- from Rehna Tere Dil Mein(I think thats what the movie is called)...just a song that came into my mind...I'll post more...u guys post some as well

Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this will be such a cute scene want a rain scene badly...all romances without a rain scene is so incomplete