Kehtey hai yeh pyaar jisey hum na janey Kab hoga

Bade aache Lagte Hai 
Yeh mausam ye baatein or

Tum...😳

Video Update
(By Nipun)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1746387

BALH 03 August 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with the last scene then everyone is busy shopping. Nani call Priya and show her saree Dadi say its too simple and kapoor family daughter in laws don't wear such simple sarees. 😆 Then Dadi saw mangalsutar for Natz and show to Natz but Nani say we sharmas are really simple and were simple things😆 (OMG both dadi Nani) Priya then ask botyh of them that there are two marriages so there will b two choices so let's do one thing Nani will shop for her daughter in law and Dadi will shop for her daughter in law. Both Dadi and Nani agrees😃

Guard call ram and tell her that some lady wants to meet her.Ram ask the name and he say Apeksha Ram gets angry and ask guard to give phone to her. Apeksha talk to Ram and say that she want to meet him in any case. Ram say do not  test me apeksha. Then he say you know me very well go from here otherwise i will do something wrong. Apeksha say i will not go from here. Ram gets angry and ask guard to threw him out. 

Ram eating pills priya saw this and comes to him and say does i say something wrong?Ram say no why are you thinking like this? Priya say no i feel you get angry on me that's why you are eating pills  Ram say No its for some thing else forget it. Then he say thanks to priya as she stopped world war 3😆 Priya say its OK but then i also have to thank you as you make your Dadi ready for Soba rasam.😆 Both are happy BALH music in background suddenly Ram remember Apeksha and gets sad 

Next day Ram get Apeksha message that she wasn't able to meet her yesterday but she will meet him soon. Vikram comes and ask Ram are you in tention? Ram say no just Business tension. Vikram say i think you should need fresh break. Then he say lets go for shopping and Neha is also waiting for them. Ram say he didn't want to he have clothes. Vikram forced him and take him for shopping😳 

Then they show fast version of Marriage preparation😆 Priya in her coaching then shopping they show everything is going fast ðŸ˜‰ Priya comes back home shipra say don't go outside in sun you will get dark. Sudhir is deciding food for marriage and place with manager. Priya comes sudhir say come and decide. Manager say for food per plate is 600. Priya say 600 is so much. Manager say you less something then it will b 450. Priya say its ok. Sudhir say food should b more Priya. Priya say Mr kapoor also said what ever we want to do we can and this big people don't eat that much and for Mr kapoor we will arrange some more dishes😆  Then manager say 30,000 for hall. Priys say 30,000 is so much if you can so do it 22,000 otherwise we will arrange some other hall. Manager say no do one think i will arrange 4 AC in same price. Sudhir say yes it's ok then he say to priya don't you remember what Ram say. Flashback shown Priya smiles😃

Sudhir ask for six AC as they are big people and his son in law feel so much hot. Priya all smiling. Sudhir ask for generator and other things. The manager say why are you wasting your money on all this. Sudhir agrees and manager leaves

Shopra ask Priya to get ready as she have to go with Natasha for shopping and she aslso ask her to apply facial Priya say no we will not shop extra things. Shipra say i have separate budget for you so you don't worry. Priya say really.😃 Shipra say one more thing in marriage you will not call me Maa Priya say ok then you will not apply me this facial. Shipra say ok Both smiles and Hug😃 

Episode Ends

Don't forget to press LIKE button
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That was quick Natasha.. Thank you
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Natasha for the update😊
luvlyscorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Natasha ðŸ˜Š