@kumjoo
even if it happens
we already know d results
remember d behind d scenes video
bt i don't want dat 2 happen bcoz it'l luk stupid
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
You never know CVs can do that and make D3 from happening happy go lucky show to Suspense Thriller ..LOL ...but, hopefully they don't do that to us..it would be a torture ..and yeah...@ Kajen u r right ..we already know the result ..ITS A TIE...Yahoo!!!
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
man swayam got double joints...he is so flexible
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dude d weaklings totally ROCKED d stage👏👏...deir xpression nd deir passion for dance was AWSUM👍🏼...i luvd in d beginning of jab mein chota bacha tha d way Swaym was dancing he's tooo goood😃...but i agree DK bose was sooo much more AWSUM👍🏼...luvd it😳
nd OMG d Dazzlers luk was sumthing worth watching😎...nd den d oder dazzlers clappping for d weaklings sooo coool nd d most shcking part of d epi Sharon ke moon se tarif😲 woh bhi weaklings ke liye😲...nw dat was totally coool😃
nd aww d way Swaym turned d L into love...hahah luvd it😳
nd OH Rey was lukin sooo adorable d way he clappped it was lyk a five yr old all xcited nd clapping😆😳
but seriusly cudnt dey xtend d epi 2 one hr nd show d face off...now wait for anoder day...sooo horrible...more xcited to c deir faceoff...nd definitely it will be a tie😃...at least hope so but nooo pls cv's do show d result dis week dnt want to wait d whole weekend😒

wida thumbnail
i cantw ait for tomorrows episode
today was fantasticcc
im sure tomorrow will eb even better weaklings+dazzlerss wohooo

but who will win??.. i think they will coem up with a new idea or osemthing
hehe non will loosee heheh
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think da result will be 2moro bcz in the last min of 2days episode dey alredy cme to the stage to do the face off and i dnt think dis will take full episode while da actual performances didnt so jus chill guys.👍🏼
but i cnt wait anymore for 2moro's episode am sooo excited😛
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i knw i dnt think i'll be able 2 sleep 2nite😃😃...cnt wait to c d DHAMAKA
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i bet they'll make the characters stare at each other for 15mins ...to waste tym...so the results can be in mondays episode
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvKaJen666

i bet they'll make the characters stare at each other for 15mins ...to waste tym...so the results can be in mondays episode

dats true😆
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i completely agree weaklings just shook it up...they rocked and my eyes were on shantanu the whole tiem...he just kicked it...he was awesome...and yea there performance was def better than dazzlers