Posted: 12 years ago
man...the weaklings totally rocked..👏...luv how swayam danced for jab mein chotta baccha ta...xpressions were so cute...😳...n DAZZLERS ON YOUR FACE.👎🏼...man afteralll...desi is the beat...chamkeelas saaare chamak uther gaya.😛...man i was ROFLing when the dazzlers were trying to fynd some fault wid the weaklings dance...totally worth watchin...but hate the cv's for ending the episode...nw hav to wait till tommorow to see the face off...dance battle...😡...
man n RDX was looking sooo damn cute today...n rey...rey was looking sooo damn freaking cute when he was clapping for the weaklings...he was so lost in a certain some1...n even sharon accepted the fact that weaklings a serious competion...although not in a very nice way...
n swayam...he totally rockedd...n 2mmrw for the dance battle he is gonna do his signature step...i luv that step...n the way he turned the loser sign to the heart was just too good...
n kria ...she tho rocked the stag...infact all did...neha was on fire...her xpressions...too good...
in short i loved their performance.😳...did u ?????

weaklings perform really well

i know man...i fell in love wid them alll over again...dude 2mmrw is gonna be ven better
man but the baag dk bose wala dance is even better...check it out if u havent seen
weaklings were better then dazzlers, loved da way swayam dance.
Ahh I'm so mad I have to wait 6 hours to actually watch the episode :/ not fun at all :/ but yeah. Thanks for updating..in a way!! :D But what other songs did they perform on??
And what's Swayam's signature step?? Is it what I think it is?? Idk. If there is a video of him doing that step, please can you post it? :D
Ps - where is the DK Bose song wala dance?! I might have missed it!!
They were awesome
pakka desi dhamaka
i agree wid rdx dazzlers had betr technique bt weaklings had best xprsns n dil wala dance
think jab technique n dil sath ayega to kya hoga?
well this is the link to the DK BOSE dance
 n the weaklings danced on jab mein chotta baccha ta and altu faltu...from the FALTU...
well i couldnt fynd any vid of swayam's signature move...maybe u could look for shantanu maheshwari performing in thr kala goda arts fest 2011
Guys I have a feeling CVs are not gonna disclose the Weaklings Vs Dazzlings result this week. Its gonna be next week monday...Nahi!!! we have to wait again if this comes true...

nooo

ooo
ooo

they cant do that to us...no they cant
CV plase dont...we will die of curiosty