Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Bharat,Shantanu,Macedon & Archie show their moves

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Just trying to start some new convo on this forum, these are old videos (but I wasn't a fan when they actually aired). I'm becoming such a big fan of these 4...what dancers. Bharat is my favourite he makes the hardest thing look so easy. Watching these clips made me a fan of Bharat..he is amazing...the others are great as well

(all credit goes to the uploader...the gang were there to judge a dance competition)

Part 1
Part 2

dunno why the box for youtube isn't opening...I'll try again later
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW dese guys r seriusly soo AWSUM👍🏼...u r rite Bharat dus it sooo easily he's lyk a spring moving frm one end 2 d oder😆...but luvd all of deir performance...thnx for d link😃
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! =) Thanks for starting a new topic, that's about the REST of the cast because I feel like they should be recognized more! They are SO talented! =) For instance Bharat! He's what, 15?! and that kid dances SO WELL! MIND BLOWING. He's some sort of a spring or something. Every move is so smoooth and just wow! 

Thanks so much for sharing these videos! =) 

But, before I end, SHAANTANU!!!😍 Hayeee!! <3 

PS - where do you find these videos?! LOL 
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i completely agree with you aicha...i love shantanu...hes awesome...im a major fan...he rocks na...even on the footloose audition epis my eyes were on swayam he whole time...

-Aicha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neetusidhu

i completely agree with you aicha...i love shantanu...hes awesome...im a major fan...he rocks na...even on the footloose audition epis my eyes were on swayam he whole time...

Hehehehe I'm glad i'm not the only one then! 😳 He ROCKS ya, completelyy! 😃 Hmm haina?? 😍 He was soo gooodd!! =D 
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aicha-

Hey! =) Thanks for starting a new topic, that's about the REST of the cast because I feel like they should be recognized more! They are SO talented! =) For instance Bharat! He's what, 15?! and that kid dances SO WELL! MIND BLOWING. He's some sort of a spring or something. Every move is so smoooth and just wow! 

Thanks so much for sharing these videos! =) 

But, before I end, SHAANTANU!!!😍 Hayeee!! <3 

PS - where do you find these videos?! LOL 

Bharat is 15? I found them on youtube...I think I was watching a D3 episode and it appeared on the side...I personally love the one where he does a cartwheel flip thing off the stage😲...I can't stop watching it
-Aicha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: robinc07

Bharat is 15? I found them on youtube...I think I was watching a D3 episode and it appeared on the side...I personally love the one where he does a cartwheel flip thing off the stage😲...I can't stop watching it

Haha yeah he is! Isn't he SOOO talented for a 15 year old?! It's CRAZY!

Ohhh okay! (: that makes sense! Lol.
I KNOW! I loved that bit tooo!! I gasped when I first watched it tho, cuz I thought he was crazy :P but I knew he'd be fine! :P Hahaha 
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aicha-

Haha yeah he is! Isn't he SOOO talented for a 15 year old?! It's CRAZY!

Ohhh okay! (: that makes sense! Lol.
I KNOW! I loved that bit tooo!! I gasped when I first watched it tho, cuz I thought he was crazy :P but I knew he'd be fine! :P Hahaha 

Wow thats impressive...I can understand now why he is to himself in the behind the scenes cuz he is just a kid amongst adults. Do you the ages of the other people (minus Shakti-Amar who are the same age)
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: robinc07

Wow thats impressive...I can understand now why he is to himself in the behind the scenes cuz he is just a kid amongst adults. Do you the ages of the other people (minus Shakti-Amar who are the same age)

hey here's d link 2 all oder character's ages😃
r07c thumbnail
Thanks sweetsunshine😃 I thought they all looked very young compared to Amar, Shakti and Sneha