Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

One of my fav perfomens of Amar

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, i have been looking for this video really really long but couldn't find it. today i found it. This is one fo my fav perfomens, i have seen Amar do pl watch it.

Heres the link:

Amina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for Posting dude!! I think I have watched this performance 100 times and over and cried along with Amar...This is such a heart aching video..
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I actually can't watch this video anymore </3

I watched it once, and I cried SO much during AND after the performance that I decided against watching it because I would feel so depressed. Even though he has passed some of the very difficult hurdles after DID, I still can't see him THAT sad. </3 

It's a heart wrenching performance. Thanks for sharing though (:
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW dat is such a beautiful nd touching performance😳...he is seriusly AWSUM👏👏...thnk u soo much for d link😃
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Aicha-

I actually can't watch this video anymore </3

I watched it once, and I cried SO much during AND after the performance that I decided against watching it because I would feel so depressed. Even though he has passed some of the very difficult hurdles after DID, I still can't see him THAT sad. </3

It's a heart wrenching performance. Thanks for sharing though (:

You know i did it to, evrytime i see it i can't stop crying but still its so awesome perfamence that i cant stop watching
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Omg this made me 😭 so much...I just feel like hugging Amar and Terrence. Amar deserved better in DID, but Terrence words sound so true and beautiful right now. Because one door closed for Amar and another opened...D3 happened. Terrence is a sweetheart...I liked how he mentioned how great of a person Amar is and how ustaads are ustaads because of their students. Thank god I didn't watch DID...I would be crying and be upset of the elimination
8een4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i can never forget d day i saw this episode... i kept crying silently until amar walked off the stage😭...n could never bring myself to see rest of the episode...it was jus so sad to see DID2 without kunwar...d song,d act ws so apt fr d situation!Also,i loved the fact that the photographs he used in the begining of the act ws one of their own real group pictures!!❤️...n d one wid him n terence n d cake!!aww dis video still makes me tear up...

The way every master did something special for him...remo's mj band;geeta's card;n terence's tears ...dis shows how genuine amar is as a person...i mean,there are tonnes of reality shows,but this is not something u see everyday on any of them...!!m so proud that kunwar is doing so well for himself!!😊

n il zip for nw!😆
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww, I remember when Amar got out I cried SO much! That performance was also very touching! Though it's over now! He's in D3 & I can watch him almost everyday! 
I also really liked his Jaane tu ya jaane na [Kahi toh] performance! 
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya it was a really nice performance
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
DONT EVEN get me started .. If I start to talk abt his ELIMINATION from DID2.. and him not making it through TOP 4.. my blood still boils!! Zeee TV and channel POLITICS!!!!

I am stilll surprised to even think  that INDIA voted for BINNY AND PUNIT for final 4???!!!! OVER AMAR!!! :O That was shocking!

His elimination was like .. SO HEART WRENCHING! and this performance was a WINNER PERFORMANCE just like Mithun said!!

TERRENCE made AMAR who he is today!! Terrence too felt the PAIN to see AMAR GO! That dance was to die FOR!. If he had performed this in FINAL 4.. There was a good possibility that he wld won atleats the SILVER TOPI!!!!

He deserved to WIN DID 2 as much as SHAKTI DID!..He came from Nothing and Nowhere to a TRUE WINNER!!

I AM SO PROUD OF AMAR!!!!!.. I AM SO Happy that D3 Happened! We get to see AMAR perform. everyday!!!

AND YES I believe.. GOOD THINGS ALWAYS Happen to ppl who have the courage, the will and the determination~!

Today.. OUT OF ALL THE DID CONTESTANTS.. AMAR was specifically CHOSEN by Palki Malhotra. as a Freaking LEAD in a TV show.. that has managed to pick up sooo much popularity because.. AUDIENCE have also accepted him as the LEADING GUY!!! and now ppl who were NOT DID 2fans have also realized his true WORTH!

He is absolutely adorable.. and I only wish the BEST for him in his life... Because what he has achieved.. and how far he has come on his own merit... IS ABSOLUTELY MOTIVATING!