Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sna004

I don't think Rey is at fault anywhere in the scenario. All he does is encourage Kria. He doesn't lose on purpose or dance awfully on purpose. His attitude is more like 'May the best team win'. He is in love with her and he wants both teams to get along. But he always gives his best shot during dance. So I don't think anyone is going to blame him.

Nisha

Completely agree with you! =)

PS - are you new here on the forum? :D Welcome!
Originally posted by sweetapple2995

no cuz remember when vicky came and asked him is he really with the team cuz he loves kria the creatives showed swayum saying dance but not rey maybe vicky might get mad and tell everybody 😭
but dude ...he n vicky r the onli ones who performed well ...
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

but dude ...he n vicky r the onli ones who performed well ...
nah i think everybody did well but i feel people are going to say that he was soft on the weaklings and if they say that he might feel bad and then im thinking whos going to come to cheer him up even if sharon comes she'll say bad stuff about kria and thats just going to make him angrier in the end rey will feel bad 😭
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Completely agree with you! =)

PS - are you new here on the forum? :D Welcome!

Thanks! I am new in the forum. I saw somebody's siggy which had Kria and Rey and decided to check the show out. It's awesome! 👏 I love it! 
Originally posted by sweetapple2995

i know that he is not at fault anywhere and i wouldn't ever think it is his fault but i do think there are a few people who might accuse him of being too nice to the weaklings like how nilesh and vicky were saying before pranking the weaklings      no offense :)

None taken. Everybody's entitled to their opinions and have a healthy discussion 😊. I can picture that happening but those Dazzlers will just be blind with humiliation (if the Weaklings beat them). I of course don't want anybody getting mad at Rey. Nobody wants that. 😆
No one dare blame REY!.. lolz.. He is such a sweetheart!. Who cld be Mad at him!

I think both teams will be selected for the auditions.. and they will have to form one team, and practise together as a team.. That will be a lot of fun.. We will get to see more of KREYANSH scenes.. More of ARSHA dances.. WAH!! Cant wait!

Chil.. I am 200% posiitive that both teams will be selected.. Otherwise how will the story move on?

If Rey had fallen down or something...then Vicky would blame him. But, they all danced awesome and gave up a good fight. You gotta remember that Vicky is the only one who knows about Kriyaansh in the Dazzlers

I think its going 2 be tie between both the teams...but after watching the behind the scenes i think the weaklings are going to win...and if the win they wont put the blame on rey coz he lyk the best dancer in the group even better then sharon
I think it will be a tie! Hope will make ONE team! 
& Rey didn't do anything wrong! Only Vicky will misunderstand him, if any problem pops up! But I don't think so! :-)