Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Blame on Rey? - Page 2

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I know a lot of people want the weaklings to win but i kind of want both because im worried that after everyone is going to blame rey for loosing and i don't think kria will come to cheer him up like he does to her sharon will be too mad and vicky will blame him cuz of kria what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm even i dnt want any team to loose but i'm thinking mayb both d teams will win d auditions nd get into d competittion😃
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

but y would dey blame rey?

he didnt do anyfink against his team did he?😕
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I also want both the team to win and go to Footloose as one Team - LOUIAN. If Dazzlers loose , Vicky would definitely think Rey didnt do his best fro Kria..nd ...blah blah blah..SO man!!! I wish both teams win and we get to see...Kriyaansh dance together as a single team...RDX are you listening??

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tasha4ever

but y would dey blame rey?

he didnt do anyfink against his team did he?😕

no cuz remember when vicky came and asked him is he really with the team cuz he loves kria the creatives showed swayum saying dance but not rey maybe vicky might get mad and tell everybody 😭
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think in the internal audition, its will be a tie
n they might make both teams into one team
n i dont think they will blame Rey cuz Vicky noes Rey well n Vicky noes that Rey will be happy if Kria wins but he also noes that Rey also wants his team to win too n can do anything 4 his team 
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm..maybe, you are right! But then, it isn't really his fault, now is it?! -_- People (D3 wale :P) these days. I understand if Vicky says something like that, but I don't think the rest will, mainly because they don't know :P 
sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Rey is at fault anywhere in the scenario. All he does is encourage Kria. He doesn't lose on purpose or dance awfully on purpose. His attitude is more like 'May the best team win'. He is in love with her and he wants both teams to get along. But he always gives his best shot during dance. So I don't think anyone is going to blame him.

Nisha
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sna004

I don't think Rey is at fault anywhere in the scenario. All he does is encourage Kria. He doesn't lose on purpose or dance awfully on purpose. His attitude is more like 'May the best team win'. He is in love with her and he wants both teams to get along. But he always gives his best shot during dance. So I don't think anyone is going to blame him.

Nisha

You are right!! Even I don't think anyone would gonna Blame Rey for anything ...but chill guys!! Dazzlers are not gonna Loose and neither Weaklings...Its gonna be a tie ..I am Damn! sure...It will be win-win situation for both..
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sna004

Nisha

i know that he is not at fault anywhere and i wouldn't ever think it is his fault but i do think there are a few people who might accuse him of being too nice to the weaklings like how nilesh and vicky were saying before pranking the weaklings      no offense :)