We have two killers in this show

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeha, first one is Reyansh Singhania and the other one is Swayam Shickawat. Both are killers.

Rey killed me again today. He can't see his baatcutter chup chap he loves her nonssens bak bak. How cute, i really love him he is really damn cute.

And his love for Kriya makes him more cuter, they way he told Swayam cheer her up was so sweet.

And Swayam is not less, how much he loves Sharon but he always stod up for his friends, it don't matter how the person is for him. I really stared liking him.

What say?

Amina
Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
man ur post is blank ...   :/ ...?????
Originally posted by: luvKaJen666

man ur post is blank ...   :/ ...?????

Sorry my computer likes to post, before i am done writing, soryy😳
[QUOTE=xx-Rai-xx]black post 😕[/QUOTE

sorry try it now my compters falt, it likes to post before i am done.😳
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nw we can see it...sounds lyk ur comp is haunted...lyk the haunted typewritter...lol
anywayzzz...i totally agree wid u...they r killers...they r worse than the killer in screme...they r so dangerous...swayam killed me today by giving sharon that flying kiss...man i wish i was in her place...i love him so so so much...most of the D3 fans r in love with rey...but i am totally crazzy about swayam...I LOVE HIM...man they r serial killers...hehehe
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amina I totally agree with u they r awesome...2 great lovers who r always with their lover❤️
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haunted Computer..LOL ..sounds familiar to me..(mine is the same LOL) ...man!! am CRAAAZZZYYY abt the Killer REYAANSH...Everything he does blows my mind away...Swayam..is too cute..I like the face expressions he make...Love to watch him too...
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvKaJen666

nw we can see it...sounds lyk ur comp is haunted...lyk the haunted typewritter...lol

anywayzzz...i totally agree wid u...they r killers...they r worse than the killer in screme...they r so dangerous...swayam killed me today by giving sharon that flying kiss...man i wish i was in her place...i love him so so so much...most of the D3 fans r in love with rey...but i am totally crazzy about swayam...I LOVE HIM...man they r serial killers...hehehe

🤣🤣serial killers🤣gud one...nd its true dey sooo killed me 2day☺️
Swaym ka flying kiss awww dat was sooo awsum☺️...nd i soo luvd it wen he caught Kria's nd Neha's hand giving dem confidence...he is such a sweetheart😍😳
nd Rey omg d way he read Kria's mind nd was helping her out thru Swaym...luvd every bit of it...it was sooo cuteee😳😳
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
they both r definitely two killers of the show
i love the way they both love Sharon n Kria endlessly 
n i also love how they stand up 4 their team (most of the time)
n its amazing to c how they can do anything to c Kria n Sharon happy

n also 4 me Vicky is another killer
i love the way Vicky loses control when he sees Neha
i m really missing ViHa scenes n hope we get some soon 

so the killers of D3 4 me r Rey, Swayum n my Vicky 
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*sigh* Hayyee!
Ab mein kya kahoon *sighs again*

I'm toh so in love with both that it's unfair. I can't choose who I love more. Swayam - 😍 and Rey - 😳 

My love for them is beyond words. ❤️ They are awesome! Both know how to balance love and friendship and awww they are just adorable. 

This is me right now -> 😳 Thinking about them. Aye haye. Main marjawan! 😍