Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

JiYa: What does JiYa mean to you?

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I know this is daring post but that me😉

Instructions to comment- Kidding no instrusctions just keep AbhiYa away and Bashers and scarcstic comment passers- GET WELL SOON IN MENTAL ASYLUM🤣

So to me Jiya means 2 people who started from nothing and those have now deep bonding. When people are fighting that they are friends and lovers for me they are something beyond that. I know u people will call me jerk but its just unexplainable bond which they possess. Okay I will try to explain I hope I dont get messed up.

For me they are two people who are deeply connected to each other when one is problem then other is there for that. They get to know that whats running in there mind so  they are connected. They can feel pain for each other. When everyone leaves there hand they stand for each other. They trust  each other blindly. This is just pure bond that anyone can think of.

Pia can never find a person like Jeh in her lifetime. He is just unique. He just wishes happiness of her and nothing else. Personally I will like to see this bond go stringe and stronger.

So ball is in ur court so now blurt what do u feel keeping above instruction in mind and posts on todays show will be also there

p.s- people may be I am not able to reply everyone as I have many things going on 😕 but will be happy to know viewpoints of u guys❤️
Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jiya are beautiful. <3 they started off as biggest enemies but they started caring so much for each other. as jay pointed out, he trusts her, supports her, understands her, gives her a shoulder to lean on. and as pia pointed out, she trusts him too, she acknowledges the fact that jay has been there for her and she considers him a very good friend. <3 beautiful character growth. 😳
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I just love how they hated each other in the beginning, yet i wont call it hating more like a connection they had before knowing each other, which later turned out to be a beautiful friendship.

I love Jay's love for Piya, evn the time he hated her he helped her, i remember There was this Pia was confused, she always is, but Piya was unconscious laying on the ground saying woh aya tha etc etc, and evn though any pers wud think Larki pagal ho gaye hai, he didn't think tht.

I know there is no hope of JiYa together, but seriously after 2 years i liked a couple, not only the characters Jay Piya, but the chemistry of RD and Sukirti is just out of this world.
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great post Sanju 👏evn i agree to u..😳
Fow me JiYa are two friends or rather potential lovers.. Who can trust each other blindly.. Can Depend on each other For antything..
Wheneer one needs somebody if he/she is feeling lonely then The other is there to help to solve probs to listen to console..
They share a beautiful bond..😳
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so bored I can't be bothered to say much Sanju.

so I'm just gonna say whatever they mean or are supposed to mean to each other I'm just glad they are something bit it as a lover or simply just friends.

whatever happen in the end I want them to have good memory of each other not bitter one.

--sunshine-- thumbnail
@angel: I reallu understand in the end I just want there unexplained bond to have good memories only and still always be there for each other
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jeh loves pia n he has allready confessed his feelings to her!!!jeh n pia have a special bond for sure...n special doesnt always mean love!!pia for jeh is his true love...not for pia unfortunately!!!pia is now using him knowing his feelings for her...well i dont lyk dat!!!but she is doing so coz she really depends on him...wen she need someone jeh is always der!!!isnt dat a sort of a bond???well yeah she is wrong dis tym...all dis time it was k coz jeh himself offered to help her n fake romance her!!!but now...how can she just forget wat all he has done for her n just take his feelings for granted??
but lyk u said...she wont get someone lyk jeh in her lyf!!everyone is unique in der own way...but jeh he's just more dan dat❤️
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plz adjust if u didnt understand my previous post🤣
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@Harshu: I understood each and every word <3
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jeh-Piya..for me they are just them!❤️

they might not be lovers or anything but the bond they share has love and trust written all over it!<33

for me it is an unexplained bond that's all! cus I just don't have words to explain it!<33