dazzlers wonderstruck !!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
seriously
#kria and rey make an awesome pair...The way rey tried to pacify her and actually he succeeded was awesome
#swayum's answer to sharon was 1 of its kind and it had such an impact and they just rocked in that small scene
# rey and swayum...wow I mean the maa -da-ladla bigar gaya tune is their permanent BG and it really adds to the ambiance and they rock together
sooo true d way we were xpecting frm d dazzlers it wasnt dat gr8 but yeah luvd Rey n Vicky's performance😳
nd luvd Shaorn's xpression in d precap luking at d weaklings dance😆...hahaha cnt wait to watch d dance tmrw it wud be rocking😃
ooh i luved it!!!!! one of the best epis so far!!!😊 hahahah im starting to like rey a bit more then i used to and swayam!!!...is it possible for me to love him more then i already do!!?!?!??! i wasnt completely happy with dazzlers performance but oh well...cant wait for 2moro!!!!!!!
To be honest i didnt find the dazzlers performance all that dazzling, dont know what the weaklings were all worried about.

Looking forward to seeing Weaklings performance tomorrow, wonder what rey does to help Kria, Sharon sure did look worried in the promo
Originally posted by Illyria

To be honest i didnt find the dazzlers performance all that dazzling, dont know what the weaklings were all worried about.

Looking forward to seeing Weaklings performance tomorrow, wonder what rey does to help Kria, Sharon sure did look worried in the promo
exactly dazzlers performance wasnt dat good and kriya was nervous for no reason😕
I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW! :D ..to see the Dazzler's faces, ESPECIALLY SHARON'S! 

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I was waiting for this. 

Well, I love Sharon, but the Sharon she is when she is with Swayam. Not the DAZZLER DIVA Sharon. So, after the Weakling's dance, I will say - IN YOUR FACEEE *ahem* <- insert the "B" word here ;) hahahaha 

Originally posted by -Aicha-

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW! :D ..to see the Dazzler's faces, ESPECIALLY SHARON'S! 

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I was waiting for this. 

Well, I love Sharon, but the Sharon she is when she is with Swayam. Not the DAZZLER DIVA Sharon. So, after the Weakling's dance, I will say - IN YOUR FACEEE *ahem* <- insert the "B" word here ;) hahahaha 

xactly...i love sharon...even the dazzler diva...dun know y...but still when the weaklings win...or even if it is a tie...i'll also go like on ur face _ _ _ _ _...fill in the blanks please😉