Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

agree with vishal here...alisha has a lovely voice but she cant sing for nuts...i saw a live performance of hers and she was horrible...went off key soo many times it was shocking...then when the audience started to leave, they put a CD in the background and asked her to lip sync her own songs...it was so embarrassing to watch her do that..

Im pretty sure her voice in songs is always electronically corrected.

Team VIshal Shekhar!
I think V-S are quite respectable composers and I doubt they decide the financial matters either. They're probably being restricted by producer and the film's budget.
Anyways, SUNIDHI over Alisha anyday.
I just went to her concert two weeks ago. What a PHENOMENAL singer. Sent goosebumps up my arms on several occasions and totally brought the house down.
Originally posted by: desigal90

Team VIshal Shekhar!
I think V-S are quite respectable composers and I doubt they decide the financial matters either. They're probably being restricted by producer and the film's budget.
I just went to her concert two weeks ago. What a PHENOMENAL singer. Sent goosebumps up my arms on several occasions and totally brought the house down.

sunidhi is terrific..and soo versatile too...she can sing something totally rocking and raunchy like bheedi jalaile and can do an equally wonderful job of soft melodious songs...and shes a gr8 performer on stage too..

I like shreya too, despite her voice being too convenctional..she has an amazing command on her notes and keys...

Shruti hassan has got the most kickass voice ive heard in recent times..and man...her singing is gr8!! they should really use her more as a singer...
desigal90 thumbnail
I think Sunidhi can do everything Alisha can do, and BETTER.
I'm a total Sundhi Chahaun supporter ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I love Shreya as well! But if i HAD to choose one, I'd pick Sunidhi simply coz she can do those soft melodious songs AND then go crazy with songs liek beedi, Sheila Ki Jawaani, Ainvayi ainvayi!
Originally posted by: VanityGirl

He calls his friends tacky and terrible before the whole world? Hmmm...

wonder if they team up again soon...it will be A SLAP to making all baseless things for nothing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
^I don't think Alisha and V-S will ever come together again. Vishal's tweets indicate the obvious.

Oh yeah, Sunidhi is defo one of the most versatile singers of Bollywood today. I'd prefer her over Shreya. Shreya's voice is really sweet and she has a wonderful grip on the sur. But I don't think she could've pulled off a Sheila as good as Sunidhi.
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

</div>
<div>
Team VIshal Shekhar!

Agree 100%! Sunidhi is a fabulous singer! Absolutely mindblowing to watch her perform live she has this amazing amount of energy and charisma and totally pumps up the crowd! I remember that when she came here the crowd made her sing Beedi like 3 times!
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want to say same vishal sheaker even want to say more words related with that words...bast***  that's why Prittam on top and they dont have work
desigal90 thumbnail

Seriously, you're gonna put Pritam above V-S? The reason Pritam can churn out so many tunes is coz he LIFTS half of em off other songs from all over the world.

Love his music, but you cannot put him above other music directors for that very reason.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
meh...VS, pritam, salim suleimaan, SEL...all churn out factory music...its like they have all been produced in an assembly line...all their genres sound the same...10-15 years later, their songs would not be worth remembering...

we dunt have music directors like RD burman/SD burman or ilayaraja anymore...the closest ones to them who deliver quality music are rahaman, amit Trivedi and Vishal Bharadwaj...
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
I think A R Rahman is hands down the BEST music composer of today... and the only one who deserves to be compared to the likes of R D Burman.