Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam <3 <3 <3

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
man today swayam was just awsome.👏...today he proved that he is stronger than he looks.😆...
today he was the only one who wasnt a nervous wreck...he was kinda chilled out...even our kria was a nervous wreck n swayam was the only 1 who was in a condition to talk bak to the dazzlers...n the way he talked to sharon...i am sure i hit her really hard...her eyes says it all...so SWAYAM SHIKHAWAT is finally gettin out of his shell... n i loved the little covo between swayam n kria...swayam will never betray his 1st luv (...n thats not sharon😉...now thats new)...
so swayam was the dude today...he stole the show for me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TRUE Swayam was to confident and strong in front sharon especially!!!!!!
i hope swayam behaves like this every time he sees sharon. Sharon would fall for swayam bit more early.<3 <3 ☺️
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are right..He is becoming stronger by each passing day...and proving all laws...as in ...two opposite poles attract...initially he was a shy guy comlpetely different than Sharon. But, he managed to get her attracted to him. Now he is proving...Iron cuts Iron...All he is doing is melting a full of attitude sharon with his own way of showing attitude...Wah! bhai..Swayam toh..Sher Da Puttar nikla..
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i totally agree with u 
Swayum was the star today
first i love the convo between Swayum n Kria n i love the way he said he will never betray his 1st love which is dance
then i loved the way he was talking to Kria when they were in the auditorium 
he was so chilled out n trying to encourage everyone esp Kria
then damm i loved his 4 the way he answered back Sharon
i mean damm this guy is amazing n his dialogues just brought a smile in everyone's face
i just hope Swayum stays like this n would love to c Swayum n Kria being best buddies like Rey n Sharon 
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u r sooo rite i was sooo in luv wid Swaym's performance 2day😍...mindblowing...nd i luv dis out of d shell character of Swaym😳...moo thor jawab diya Sharon ko...luvd it yaar😃
even i was shocked aaj ulta hogaya...Kria was nervous nd Swaym was chilling i guess he has a lot of confidence on his first luv😉😆...its sooo cute...luvd Swaym/Kria scene very sweet nd d way Swaym answered her doubt...awsum😳
Parvathi12 thumbnail
ur so right buddy...both of u...he is gettin stronger n stronger wid each passin day...if this attitude os his continues ..sharon will fall head over heels for him in no tym...man i really wish he would do something to taunt her...lyk u noe...make her jealouse...i wish the cv's will think of something lyk dat
sweetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvKaJen666

ur so right buddy...both of u...he is gettin stronger n stronger wid each passin day...if this attitude os his continues ..sharon will fall head over heels for him in no tym...man i really wish he would do something to taunt her...lyk u noe...make her jealouse...i wish the cv's will think of something lyk dat

hehehe i'm waiting for one scene where Sharon will be jealous nd where we'll c her crazeee in luv wid Swaym😳...hayyyee kab aayega woh din😍😍
Parvathi12 thumbnail
woh din ki toh intezar hai hamein...jab sharon finally realize karega ki she cannot run away from her feelings...ki woh bhi kuch feel karti hain swayam ke liye...n then get jealous about swayam dancin with kria...n confronting him...i want another locker room covo of theirs...CV please gimme scenes lyk dat
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we really miss trademark scenes, don't we?  like
Rey - Kria --> Fire exit scene
Swayam - Sharon --> Locker room scene
Vickey - Neha --> Staircase scene
sweetshine thumbnail
u r soo rite its been ages since we saw each of dese couples trademark scenes😆hopefully aftr d auditions😳