Mystery Girl updated Note on 148(Page 128)

Posted: 9 years ago
hahahahahaha it was really funny yaar.so much drama.slave banadiya uper se amrutha ki dialauge.wah kya bath hai.drama queen geet ki dramabas sasural.loved it.
1 Likes this
Originally posted by nazsij

hahahahahaha it was really funny yaar.so much drama.slave banadiya uper se amrutha ki dialauge.wah kya bath hai.drama queen geet ki dramabas sasural.loved it.

hmmm lol U already decided its her sasural ..hmm 

Originally posted by 97531

Awesome update dr, 
loved it 
nd tanx for pm.
thanks
1 Likes this
hiii magicia..
so much happened...and thanks for incorporating this part...as u said this was very much needed and no complaints about no maneet moments./...a ff can sustain only on maneet moments...as we need to take the story further...well i like ur obsession with the italian names and mafia..and u did an awesome job, the way u incorporated it in ur story without making it look misplaced or a misfit...
i love the flow of the story...
maan's mom is indeed a drama queen..with her cliched dialoguesLOL...but then all maas are like this only
loved the update to core
keep writing
love u
reva
1 Likes this
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

hiii magicia..
so much happened...and thanks for incorporating this part...as u said this was very much needed and no complaints about no maneet moments./...a ff can sustain only on maneet moments...as we need to take the story further...well i like ur obsession with the italian names and mafia..and u did an awesome job, the way u incorporated it in ur story without making it look misplaced or a misfit...
i love the flow of the story...
maan's mom is indeed a drama queen..with her cliched dialoguesLOL...but then all maas are like this only
loved the update to core
keep writing
love u
reva

Thank you for your comments ...

Maans mom... She is Clever Princess ..Tried Intentionally To be a Drama Queen with cliched Dialogues to please the Mass who love sentiments ..She is not like any other Ma,
She is very shrewd type , very cunning classy super clever , she spend emotions on demand of brain only ...not just like that ..she love her son truely ..but bold enough to handle anything ... like Maan Singh Khurana ..in serial ...first portrayed , he is concerned cared , about Dev , but not showy type ..here she is showing just because the situation demnaded it ...

Me Obsessed with Italian Mafia... true yar ...i am obsessed , ya . and this thought that i am obsessed itself giving me goosebumps.

speechless ...the godfather ..the acting ..the music ...Robert Di niro , Al pacino ...and the great Marlon Brando .. ... ..hmm after exams i will watch the trilogy again... 

Edited by magicia - 9 years ago
7 Likes this
shilpa shetty as amrutha.kya imagination hai.thoda weight kam nehi hogaya mom ko?
1 Likes this
Thank you for the update...
1 Likes this
Originally posted by nazsij

shilpa shetty as amrutha.kya imagination hai.thoda weight kam nehi hogaya mom ko?

lol weight less...lol how many times shipa raveena  lifted by heroes ..lol...
unlike urmila or rani.....
1 Likes this
Awesome updates dear. Do continue and dont forget to pm me whenever u will update. I'll comment later whenever i'll back. Plz dont forget me in 10 days. Plz plz pm me of ur all ff updates. Thanks in advance. Bye sweety.
1 Likes this