Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I think Jeh-T were one-on-one

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am surprised that nobody mentioned about Jeh and T's scene. Both the actors did a superb job at portraying a manipulative Blair Waldorf-like Bitch Queen and a furious and confused cutting man. I am not talking about chemistry. Am talking about a good co-act. I like the bitchy and manipulative tone of Jeh and T scenes even though their scenes are rare.

Strangely, T did not look dumb and Jeh wasn't being his cool dude self. Jeh's vulnerability being devoured by T's classic bitch act. A well-written and well-performed scene.

T is such a pregnant character but sadly creatives only remember to use her beauty.

And STATUTORY WARNING. Crap is not allowed and absolutely no Abhay-Piya-Jeh anthems here. Spare me and please display your pettiness elsewhere.

This post is about Jeh-T only.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone.
πŸ€—
Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with you, madhura sach a good in her acting skills, she perfectly show her bichy attitude today, I like her scene with jah, its good, she is good in to manipulating jeh & jeh  I still confused about him, he is good too, but sometime I don't understand it's real or fake.

.syeda. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm T is a gud actress but cv's use her oly to b bitchy
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So true nic i feel that T and Jeh are more alike than we give them credit for both manipulative bot in different ways. Its a shame T's charactor isn't used properly. Yesterday was the first time we saw her and Jeh really go head on. Just wish we got to see a different side to T than bitchinessEdited by matwamango - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

I agree with you, madhura sach a good in her acting skills, she perfectly show her bichy attitude today, I like her scene with jah, its good, she is good in to manipulating jeh & jeh  I still confused about him, he is good too, but sometime I don't understand it's real or fake.

I wish T got the footage that portrayed her the intelligent vamp than the bimbo queen bitch. Nevertheless, she is a pleasure to watch unless she is given completely dumb dialogues. Jeh should be just enjoyed at the moment and one can understand him later when his layers are removed. 😊
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
T a pregnant character-🀣dat line was superb Pinky...πŸ‘πŸΌwell their chemistry was gud... T is a such Bitchy hot Character...πŸ˜†dat she can create galatfami...in a matter of secs...and She did quite well in Creating Dat In d mind of JehπŸ˜†...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: syedasaniya

hmm T is a gud actress but cv's use her oly to b bitchy

True. T deserves more and better but creatives are busy beautifying the screen with her presence. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

So true nic i feel that T and Jeh are more alike than we give them credit for both manipulative bot in different ways. Its a shame T's charactor isn't used properly. Yesterday was the first time we saw her and Jeh really go head on. Just wish we got to see a different side to T than bitchiness

True. I like the dark humour and coldness of Jeh-T scenes. πŸ˜†...T chupp hoti nahiin and i love the way Jeh rolls his eyes at her. Cool enemies and i like them.
abhiya_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u...yesterday jeh n t did a gr8 jobπŸ‘...n ya t is such a good actress but she only gets chance show her beauty...she never get a chance to show her superb acting skillsπŸ˜•...
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we all acknowledge a universal fact about social animals that they do not have the ability to have a diluted black character , nature and personality throughout their life..every human has  their shades of good and bad...it is just an individual's choice and option of which shade of theirs they are fond of functioning more..right? T is always branded a big time bitch by everybody due to her insecure tactics which always go in vein..but rewind her actions and freeze for a moment and think that besides her family oriented elite money and status , luxuriously decorated garments which are laboriously flaunted 24x7 and a shoulder of a man to lean on...what else does she exactly have to make herself feel dignified and proud of as a human being? πŸ˜•...nothing , exactly..and she is very much aware of that , for the reason she is extremely insecure about the fickle things she is living on will  slip away..cause she knows if one of them disappears...she will not have anything to lean on as a human being.That is the very reason why she always attempts to show piya her place all the time , as piya never tries to achieve any one of T's achievements , and yet gets them without trying and that always threatened T , for the reason she kept on labeling her to be a "super despo" because of the very fact that piya lived in a luxurious environment in her life due to her own hard efforts of education and as a result , becoming a scholarship student...she got all the conventionally good looking men under her feet because of her simplicity in her nature and in her beauty..piya never tried and yet got all these fickle things which piya does not give much importance to..and T lives on these fickle substances of high society life and yet needs to fight it out with someone all the time like piya jaiswal..is what always and always threatened her.the fact that kabir is hers still does'nt wipe off the fact that piya was once his in her thoughts..why? inferiority complex , she does not get family love and warmth...and sits in her bedroom with her birthday dress on wishing someone smiled while she was blowing her b'day candles...underneath lies an insecure girl who has never found love and warmth from anyone else who accepts her the way she is ..for the reason she hides that girl who wishes for some love and security from someone by frivolous dressing and flirting and bitching to the outside world...everyone has their own defense mechanisms right? - that is T for you...and only kabir loves her despite what she is..and the moment T sees that, the little girl inside her smiles and glowers and urges the appearance ,the mask of T to make khichidi for the only one who actually sees her...would a cold blooded ruthless woman have the power to soften and make khichidi for someone if she is plain and plain evil ? i don't think so..she is just a normal person with her grey shades like every human being..who wants someone's friendship..but gets only two bootlickers who tolerate her dominance..the real small girl inside her is just looking for somebody to love ...a lot like blair wardolf πŸ˜Š totally agree with you ,poco  πŸ‘..she  is a very complicated and pregnant character but since she is a minor character , the writers do not use her much..but a very dimensional character indeed πŸ˜³ Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago