Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gupta.sonali973 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyz i have on news to share regarding internal auditions... previoulsy weaklings were dancing on dk bose but when shoot happened then after some days they came to know dat they dont have rights for DK bose and they had to reshoot da whole song...den weaklings danced on jab me chota baccha tha... kash they would have danced on DK Bose it would have been fantastice yaar... still we would love to see them dancing on jab me chota baccha tha... yaar da ep is gonna be on air on 1st aug... waiting fr it... yippiee... 
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gupta.sonali973

hey guyz i have on news to share regarding internal auditions... previoulsy weaklings were dancing on dk bose but when shoot happened then after some days they came to know dat they dont have rights for DK bose and they had to reshoot da whole song...den weaklings danced on jab me chota baccha tha... kash they would have danced on DK Bose it would have been fantastice yaar... still we would love to see them dancing on jab me chota baccha tha... yaar da ep is gonna be on air on 1st aug... waiting fr it... yippiee... 

Thanks for the info...really stupid cuz the movie is already out so whats the big deal👎🏼