[Video]Archie and Macedon's bromance

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ymynOBT8CA[/YOUTUBE]

Video has- Macedon, Archie, Samantha, Alisha, Vinti, Priyanka,Shantanu...Bharat comes at the very end poor guy looks so ackward it seems like they were telling him to do a romantic number with Vinti...Amar (Rey) is looking cute and sweet standing to the side smiling and watching the action

Hahha I love how Macedon's dancing around the poor girl whose sleeping lol how can she sleep with such noise.
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
is that sneha sleeping?????
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvKaJen666

is that sneha sleeping?????

No thats not her...thats someone that works on the sets I guess. I wish the whole gang was there like Shantanu, Sneha, Shakti, Amar
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: robinc07

No thats not her...thats someone that works on the sets I guess. I wish the whole gang was there like Shantanu, Sneha, Shakti, Amar

but shantanu in also in dis video, didn't u c? Edited by Tasha4ever - 12 years ago
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
n yeah, amar is also der...standin inone conner...
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

but shantanu in also in dis video, didn't u c?

Oh really..its so dark to notice...Amar is looking so cute out of all them...I would love to have friends like Archie and Macedon, they are so funny and keep you entertained
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh really..its so dark to notice...Amar is looking so cute out of all them...I would love to have friends like Archie and Macedon, they are so funny and keep you entertained

Sneha IS the one sleeping in the video =) 

Btw, WHERE are they anyway?! Like in a bus or something? It seems very congested and there are alot of seats, but I'm not able to figure out where they are! LOL
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aicha-

Sneha IS the one sleeping in the video =) 

Btw, WHERE are they anyway?! Like in a bus or something? It seems very congested and there are alot of seats, but I'm not able to figure out where they are! LOL

That looked like someone completely different...are u sure? I think they are in the bus (the one they took on that trip). Or it could be the "trip" that Amar was say (in the celebration video)that they shot in one take
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That looked like someone completely different...are u sure? I think they are in the bus (the one they took on that trip). Or it could be the "trip" that Amar was say (in the celebration video)that they shot in one take

Yeah I am sure :) haha if you look earlier in the video, you find her laughing with Macedon. You can tell there.

Hmm yeah, probably the one take shot one, but the lighting is HORRIBLE, why would they film there? Lol anyways hahaha
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aicha-

Yeah I am sure :) haha if you look earlier in the video, you find her laughing with Macedon. You can tell there.

Hmm yeah, probably the one take shot one, but the lighting is HORRIBLE, why would they film there? Lol anyways hahaha

Oh ok...I think they shot early and were hanging out in the bus after...if the shoot was at night then they would have better lighting.