behind the scenes...check em out...

Share
Posted: 2011-07-29T00:29:11Z
ppl new behind the scenes ...dey r not mine...sooo no credit taken..
.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-7wlfpX0YI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIXqoP9oTGw[/YOUTUBE]


ppl i dunno wot hapened but da hyperlink ain't cumin...wot do i do????? i'm new
Edited by candykyra - 2011-07-29T01:56:41Z
7 Likes this
Posted: 2011-07-29T01:32:38Z
Originally posted by candykyra


ppl new behind the scenes ...dey r not mine...sooo no credit taken..
.
[YOUTUBE


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-7wlfpX0YI [/YOUTUBE




[YOUTUBE


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIXqoP9oTGw [/YOUTUBE





ppl i dunno wot hapened but da hyperlink ain't cumin...wot do i do????? i'm new
I think you have a space between the [YOUTUBE


and url (just edit it)
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-07-29T01:55:50Z
Originally posted by robinc07


Originally posted by candykyra


ppl new behind the scenes ...dey r not mine...sooo no credit taken..
.
[YOUTUBE


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-7wlfpX0YI [/YOUTUBE




[YOUTUBE


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIXqoP9oTGw [/YOUTUBE





ppl i dunno wot hapened but da hyperlink ain't cumin...wot do i do????? i'm new
I think you have a space between the [YOUTUBE


and url (just edit it)

hey tnxxx...dey r cumin nw u cen watch em...
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-07-29T02:46:47Z
hahaha Vicky/Nilesh r so HILARIOUSROFLROFL...hehehe nd luv Amar/Archi's chinese talkROFL
thnku sooo much 4 sharinBig smile
2 Likes this
Posted: 2011-07-29T02:54:08Z
Originally posted by sweetshine


hahaha Vicky/Nilesh r so HILARIOUSROFLROFL...hehehe nd luv Amar/Archi's chinese talkROFL
thnku sooo much 4 sharinBig smile
Same...they are so cute and funny...they are exactly like their actors onscreen and best buddiesBig smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-07-29T03:18:56Z
@6:50.. Does dat mean weakling won the audition..????
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-07-29T03:50:52Z
u know after watching the 1st video i have a feeling that weaklings won
2 Likes this
Posted: 2011-07-29T04:27:40Z
Originally posted by kajen


u know after watching the 1st video i have a feeling that weaklings won

i noe i min...dey wer ol cheerin n da dazzlers wer soo down in da dumps...
0 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Lianaa 143 14009 2014-05-25T13:12:36Z Lianaa
blithe 4 943 2013-01-24T07:41:41Z nature2
D3 Behind The Scenes/Bloopers Links

DiptiPatel9   0   364

DiptiPatel9 0 364 2019-05-10T16:24:13Z DiptiPatel9
Endurance 35 3109 2014-07-27T14:15:28Z mir_mishti
Reason behind SwaRon arguments- Newbies

sanchiswaron   31   1412

sanchiswaron 31 1412 2014-09-09T12:07:10Z Sehr_VruShan

Topic Info

  • 42 Replies
  • 3884Views

Topic started by TaShi_4ever

Last replied by r07c

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP