Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

[Video]Footloose competition behind the scenes - Page 2

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay I searched everywhere to see if this was already posted and didn't find anything (or I'm just blind...I appologize in advance lol). Behind the scenes of the footloose desi vs western

Video is not mine...so no credit taken

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slwpo81WR1o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail

I like the part where there is something on or something has hurt Amar's hand and Shakti is concerned twice. Haha its funny when the lady says why are you filming Amar's ass lol

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx dear
i m luving their song choice
m sure the performances wil b awesome did u c how amar n shakti were playing cherographer thingy
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kajen

Thanx dear
i m luving their song choice
m sure the performances wil b awesome did u c how amar n shakti were playing cherographer thingy

What song is that btw? I know I loved that part... Amar and Shakti have so much experience along with Alisha...Amar seems like a perfectionist, he makes a great choreographer with that dance he choreographed in the show. Also, I like how the others listen and respect ArSha.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Songs that i heard were bhag bhag dk bose, one old song which was behind the tv frame, n i guess dazzlers are performing on lady gaga songs like born this way, poker face etc.
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kajen

Songs that i heard were bhag bhag dk bose, one old song which was behind the tv frame, n i guess dazzlers are performing on lady gaga songs like born this way, poker face etc.

Oh I heard those, but what is the song where the camera is zoomed out and Weaklings are dancing
TaShi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ppl i hv got anoder behind da scenes video...but i dunno hw to post it her...i'm new!!!!!!Help plzzz
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: candykyra

hey ppl i hv got anoder behind da scenes video...but i dunno hw to post it her...i'm new!!!!!!Help plzzz

Type

[YOUTUBE] put the url here and then [/YOUTUBE]
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: robinc07

Oh I heard those, but what is the song where the camera is zoomed out and Weaklings are dancing

hey dats d song FALTU frm d movie FALTU😉
by d way thnk u sooo much 4 sharin😃...cnt wait to c d Weaklings rocking performance😳