Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

27 July Written Update

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2011-07-28T07:20:24Z
Episode starts with Swayam and Bharat teasing each other becoz of the detention. Both of them have buddy talk and both of them are making fun of each other. Then Swayam says to Bharat not to tell tean about  his reason for detention and he says that they will knw thereown but still he insists not to tell them so and the reason is they will blame Sharon and Bharat says that Sharon has got Rey as frnd and Swayam as body gaurd. Swayam still thinks that Shron can never do so and he has flashback of changing room.

Sharon is practicising and Rey comes there she asks him to practice and he says that he want to talk to her. She says later after rehearsal. Then he is there and dancing but not paying attention then she turns off the music and he is still dancing then she asks him what happened. Then he begins to talk and he asks her that she will not feel bad and then after so much of hesitation he asks her that is she involved or she did anything to Kriya' team she gets angry and she says that  she promised to him so she cant do that and he apoligises to her.

Kriya team is practicing in the corridoors and Neha is not able to dance and they tell her to sit, then even Vishakha is not able to practice and all of the scolds sharon and her team for that. Then Bharat tell girls to practice and they deny that as they are in pain and they gat into argement and fight with each other and Kriya says that they wants to create misunderstandings only so they stop. Then peon comes there and tells that RDX is calling them.

Bothe dazzlers and weaklings go there and give a hard look to each other and RDX tells them if they are look look is finish then look at me He recieves a call and afer that they fight with each other and have heated argument. RDX comes there and tells them that use this enegy in dance as competitions are this weekend.

Precap
Dazzlers team have fight between then due to Sharon and they leave the hall

p.s- Sorry guys there ws some misunderstanding thats why updating late this will not happen in future and will update todays episode with in 1 hr when it Airs. Love u all

[MEMBERSONLY]
[NOCOPY]
Posted: 2011-07-28T07:51:06Z
Thanks hun was waitin!
Posted: 2011-07-28T07:55:59Z
im watching the epi nao, sanu. LOL wow, i love this show. 
Posted: 2011-07-28T08:08:43Z
Anky I watched it and now I am done with half update of todayROFL

@aicha and @arjunlicious: Thanx alot peopleHug
  • Page of 1 Go