Posted: 12 years ago
I love this show to the core, but it cracks me up when all the majnus turn to gajnus oops Gajini suddenly. Let me elaborate, Kria is #1 Gajnu, how could she forget Reyaansh Singhania almost kissed her in the pool scene. She never thought about it and never felt awakward when around Rey. #2 Vicky: How can he forget he goes into his dreamland and "Jab se tere Naina" effect when he sees Neha. #3 Rey: How can he forget ,his Dazzlers are the biggest pranksters in the college. Last but not the least, Top of the list are the weaklings. I remember when everybody were settled down in the bus for the tour, principal had introduced RDX as Ravi Dixit. And today when Peon said Ravi Dixit, how could they forget RDX is Ravi Dixit. I guess as somebody stated earlier in other posts, Script wale bhaisaab has Gajini Effect.
paka wala agreed
script wale bhaiya gajni k sabse bde fan h
haha gajnus nice name
n baki ka pta ni bt hmare vicky g pakke gajni ho gye h neha ko dek kuch hota hi ni n are yar thode bahut blooper to jhelme pdte h

Scriptwaale bhaisaab makes our D3 boys loose focus whenever they see the girls. I wonder what makes this bhaisaab loose focus and make bloopers like those.

oye i hav a feeling ki scpritwala bhai saab ki yeh gajini effect ka toh yeh bas suruwad hai...lets wait n watch scriptwala bhaisaab ki jalwa
All that Bhaisaab needs to do is FOCUS. (famous line from D3).
ur ryt...yeah sab kuch hua just because woh bhaisaab focus nahi kar paraha hoon...hehehe...  ;)
For scriptwale bhaiya
FOCUS MAN FOCUS MAN
in armaan's style
well, I don't know about Armaan coz never watched DMG. But, yeah..in Vicky's style (with two hands on the head) FOCUS Bhaiya FOCUS...
You know basically vicky's style is arman's style
rey also sumtyms does those hand antics like when he gets nervous he starts scraching/streching/carresing his face
did u watch the epi when ksg came?
Yes, I did...and I know what you are talking about...Yeah, they are kinda similar. Scriptwale bhaiya must have shown these boys DMG hundred times.