.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I know posting a introductory post is like against rules but still I want to post one..

I have been a silent reader in this forum ( have replied to one or two posts thats it)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Earlier I used to like this show..but now m in love with this show..I luv each and every character..
n umm actually I just wanted to say that I LOVE, LOVE this show..n this show is awesome..
n this forum too..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Guys I'm coming to I-F after so long time so I thought of starting my way from this forum..
hope I will gt to know a lots of ppl here and able to make best of buddies here.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Okay so m Soma..m from Delhi and  m  doing engineering..nd I luv  to do/watch dancing a lot as
all of you here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

So that's all about me 😊..
wanna b frnds? 😊😳

luv,
Soma.

PS count me in the list of SwaSha fans. πŸ˜‰

Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dude...welcome ...luv the fact that u r a swaron/swasha fan...
there r lots of kriyaansh fans ...n i am happy to fyn a swasha fan...
( i luv kriyaansh too)
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soma welcome to this forum. I used to be a silent reader too. I too love love love the serial. I just want to say that enjoy and have fun in here. Everyone in here is very nice and kind. Trust me.

Love,
Rina

P.S Wow you are a SwaSha fan. I am a Kriyaansh fan but I also  love SwaSha.
Edited by Rayanaa - 12 years ago
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Soma, Farah hereπŸ˜ƒ...a big WELCUM to u dearπŸ€—...hehe i've been a silent reader for many yrs nd den finally strtd interacting during d DMG craze days nd aftr dat was gone went bak to my silence nd aftr i strtd watching dis show i came bak 2πŸ˜ƒ...hope u hav lods of fun nd masti talking 2 us hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...me too luv dis show lyk anythinπŸ€—...nd me both Swaron nd Kriyansh fan😍
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
soma hey and good that u r also a swasha fan..rafi will love it and u knw me dnt need any intro
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Soma! I'm Sneha, and welcome back to IF and welcome to this forum! =D Glad that you're going to take part now, we need more and more people to come!! :D

YAY! I am a SwaRon/SwaSha fan tooo!<3 Well, I'm a D3 fan in total, I love all the couples, no ONE favorite! :P hehe 

Hope to chat with you sooon!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww, hey Soma, welcome back to IF !

Yupp, this show is addicting now ! its so different ! oooh, SwaSha fann ? hmmm, Im a KriYansh fan, started watching cuz of tehm, but i like SwaSha too ; Swayam is adorable, hehe ! 

EshaπŸ€— 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
OMG 😲 SOMU tu kaha se ayi jiii 😲
somu u r here OMG  awww biggest welcome to uuu and OMG you siad u r swasha fan but u r kriyansh to i know why u dont weirt this in topic 😈 mein tujhe cc mein dek lo gai πŸ˜ˆ  πŸ˜‘ btw welcome here i am soo happy to see u here
Edited by kmh24ever - 12 years ago
faticutie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
soma...welcome to this forum...i am kriyaansh fan...and i like swaron too
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†m like again late..
aww guys thankyou so much for your warm welcome..
luv ya all..
πŸ€—