•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
as much as i luvd DMG i don't want D3 2 b lyk it cuz in DMG ol da luv storys wer incomplet xcept 4 armaan n ridhima...ol da oder luv storys failed...i don't want dat 2 hapen 2 D3...it wud b horrible if vicky n neha, swaym n sharon n da oder couples don't get 2gader..it wud b just terrible
so letz hope it dusn't bcum lyk DMG ( i luv DMg don't get meh wrong)
What say guyzzz???

u r soo rite...i totally understnd wat u feel😃...even i hope 2 it dus not turn out like DMG not dat i hate dmg but total crazee for it nd wish it wud cum bak😆...but DMG was gud in its place😉...but it lost its magic aftr d terrorising season2😡...even thou armaan/riddhima were d only complete luv story hated d fact dat dey got her married to sid😒...abt oder couples i luvd all of dem but all of dem were sooo incomplete😒
hopefully dey wudnt do dat here coz D3 is different nd till now d show is goin awsum jus hope dey keep it lyk dat...nd i hope we get 2 c all d love stories till d end😍even thou it has to go till marriage nd kids i dnt mind😆😉
Originally posted by sweetshine

u r soo rite...i totally understnd wat u feel😃...even i hope 2 it dus not turn out like DMG not dat i hate dmg but total crazee for it nd wish it wud cum bak😆...but DMG was gud in its place😉...but it lost its magic aftr d terrorising season2😡...even thou armaan/riddhima were d only complete luv story hated d fact dat dey got her married to sid😒...abt oder couples i luvd all of dem but all of dem were sooo incomplete😒
hopefully dey wudnt do dat here coz D3 is different nd till now d show is goin awsum jus hope dey keep it lyk dat...nd i hope we get 2 c all d love stories till d end😍even thou it has to go till marriage nd kids i dnt mind😆😉
even i don't mynd if dey continue da show for 5 years i just hope ol da luv storys r completed. Long Live D3😃
man ur so so so ryt...i want all the funny n good things to be in D3...
lyk the frndship...n love...but dun want it to end lyk DMG...DMG made me cry a lot...lyk when in the end of season 1 ridz was shot n armaan got hurt...n when ridz had to marry sid...n when armaan found out about ridz's marriage...n many more scenes for season 1 and 2...
i dun want stuff lyk that in D3...well i cant say i love D3 as much as i used to luv DMG ( which bTW is mostly because of KaSh and KaJen)...but with every passing day i am growing more n more fond of D3...it'll be really sad if only kriyaansh's luv story is completed...or only kriyaansh n swaron's story complete's wid good happy ednin ( lyk in DMG where Armaan ridhima's n abhi nikki's luv story ended up good)
it'll sure be sad if viha, rimar, bharat n viashaka and nilesh n simmi dun get their share of happy ending( althou i dun see any luv in simmi n nilesh's case)...
hope the makers n scriptwalae bhaisaab hav something really good for our D3 couples
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

man ur so so so ryt...i want all the funny n good things to be in D3...
lyk the frndship...n love...but dun want it to end lyk DMG...DMG made me cry a lot...lyk when in the end of season 1 ridz was shot n armaan got hurt...n when ridz had to marry sid...n when armaan found out about ridz's marriage...n many more scenes for season 1 and 2...
i dun want stuff lyk that in D3...well i cant say i love D3 as much as i used to luv DMG ( which bTW is mostly because of KaSh and KaJen)...but with every passing day i am growing more n more fond of D3...it'll be really sad if only kriyaansh's luv story is completed...or only kriyaansh n swaron's story complete's wid good happy ednin ( lyk in DMG where Armaan ridhima's n abhi nikki's luv story ended up good)
it'll sure be sad if viha, rimar, bharat n viashaka and nilesh n simmi dun get their share of happy ending( althou i dun see any luv in simmi n nilesh's case)...
hope the makers n scriptwalae bhaisaab hav something really good for our D3 couples

letz ol hope n pray...dat evry hting ends wid a happy endin...but i don't want it 2 end 4 a long long tym...i'll keep watchin it even if it gets borin
me tooo...but i guess as it is a cv's show ...we dun hav to worry about it ending soon 😆
ending mat socho yar
just hope we get 2 c lovely dil dosti dance things in d3 ahead
You know, that has been on my mind for a long time!! I have a love-hate relationship with Cinevistaas because of what they had done to the other couples in DMG. RM, AA, AN..and the list continues..in the beginning it was all amazing, but then, I hated it that they didn't have proper endings and I really really hope that this doesn't happen with the D3 couples, ever! Cuz then, I wouldn't mind bashing them left right and center, seriously! -_- 
Truee ! I'd actually stop watching if D3 becomes a little too much like DMG . i had promised myself id neevr watch DMG, but then i did for Sid and Riddhima, and then ofcourse, show goes down hill with all these uneccesary twists and all . LOL , DMGhas its own 'legacy' . i think it's 'legacy' shud stick to DMG alone, and not come in touch with D3 where just one couple gets together and everyone else is trying to lead a life with broken hearts and all . 😆 But i doubt anything like that would happen to D3 ; D3 is different from the other serials, but then again, there's no guarantee as to what CVs can do 🤔
ya has to be incomplete love stories I don't want that...all the characters in D3 are special and their love stories rock and they are different from each other...some are cute sum are innocent some are violent but all are special so I want all the love stories to be complete as they depict different shades of love
:)