-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh Summer ki garmi ne aap sab ko bhi bohot hot hot kar diya?! KYUNNN! -Acha, sorry, I know kyun, par effect ke liye bol diya- :P LOL sorry for my horrible joke. 

PAR

GUYS!

CHILLAX!

Thand rakho jeee!

KYUN? You ask - Ah, the famous question again, lol

This is why:

*Oh btw, I haven't seen the FULL episodes yet because I just don't feel like watching STUPID fights of them - UGH DAZZLERS -____________- - I only watched bits and pieces that I felt like watching*

BUT

I know very well what is happening, thanks to all the people either shouting, complaining, or complimenting the show - So, thank you guys 😊

Anyways,

I'm not mad at Swayam. 😲 I have a reason, and I think it makes sense:
See, from the beginning of this show, Swayam is shown as a shy boy, who doesn't talk to people much, and the only "friend" he seems to have is Bharat, right? *Correct me if I'm wrong* He's always been a kind of a loner, but he was HAPPY with what and who he was. But of course, from the beginning, he is shown to be in love with Sharon, and why not, she's a beautiful girl, but just with a bad attitude. Anyways, my point here is that Swayam DOESN'T know how true friendship works because he's never really had THAT or THOSE kind of friends, like the Weeklings group now - he's now more comfortable talking to people, expressing his views and everything. He's slowly getting out of that shell and being himself. 

In the coming episodes, I think he will realize his mistake, and apologize to Kria. I mean, I think there was some uncertainty in his face after he said that he didn't think that the dazzlers would do something like that. So, yeah. Calm down and chill guys, please don't "hate" a character for the one thing he did wrong! I'm pretty sure he has a motive behind it, especially a person like Swayam. (:

Oh and the misunderstanding between KriaYansh, there BETTER be a brilliant scene where he is apologizing to her, yeah, there BETTER BE - warna 😡 [But I still am NOT mad at Swayam lol]

I don't want to say anything else, because I have written quiet an essay up there^, but I leave you with three videos - I love it, and I know you guys will love it too! 😉 😉

Same song, same choreography, same people, same chemistry - no scratch that - better chemistry everytime they perform, and different costumes. 

Decide, and tell me, which one do you like best? 1 , 2 ya 3 ;)

Number 1  - [YOUTUBE]f3sqjjpoWas[/YOUTUBE]

Number 2 - [youtube]PmkVIXTB8cs[/youtube]

Number 3 - [youtube]jEh7ohaBdVk[/youtube]

They are so perfect together, ahhh!<3 I love this performance of theirs, it's just so so so good!

I personally LOVE the second one, I don't know why, but I just do 😳

Lastly guys - THE RANK WENT DOWN ON THE CHASKA METER!! WHAAAT? Come on guys!! Please. Keep PRESSING THE CHASKA METER, if we REALLY want to make this show popular and get some off screen interviews! :/

Acha chalo, don't beat me up for this 😳 I was just trying to convey my thoughts!

PS - someone please tell me how to embedd youtube videos onto this post? thanks! 
Edited by -Aicha- - 12 years ago

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Snehaaa😃...BEST summer post👍🏼
hehehe😆...Swaym ka ek jhoot sabki dimaag ko hot hot kar diya😉...lolz but mostly its hot becoz of dose 4intelligent dazzlers also😛
for me i jus hated Swaym for lyin to Kria😒 even thou i understnd he did it for Sharon but oderwise totally luv him😳...but at least he cud have shown dat note which Simmi kept in Swaym's locker which he i'm sure must have treasured😆, so dat atleast dey cud have known d truth but hope so he clears it out to Kria😃
but i like d way u xplained Swaym's charcter😳...well said👏
nd yes u r right dere shud be a very brillant scene of Rey apologising 2 Kriya😃...nd i cnt wait 2 c dat😍...aftrall ystrday's Kriyansh scene was sooo heartbreaking🥺
now cuming to d vdos...OMG yeh theeno options is sooo difficult to choose frm...luv all d threee😳...but me tooo luvd d 2nd one both in white😍😍
i never knew dat dey performed thrice on dis song😆😆...hehehehe...ab tak tho unko by-heart hoagaya to perform on dis song😆...dey do it sooo beautifully😍...i wish dey do in D3 also wud b sooo cute😳...dis song is jus perfect for dem😳
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dude ...from the moment swyam did that lying yesterday...i have said
nuthing but i hate swayam.🤢...n nw i just read what u wrote...n i just go lyk...oops mien ne iss angle se kabhi soccha hi nahi...i am such a crack...i forgot about what swayam really is...thanks to his attitude in the past few episodes..😈...so i am officially bak to loving swayam...😎 ...n all thanks to this post of urs...man i guess the summer heat is getting to me...n sharon rai prakash better be sweet to swayam...there better be a scene where sharon tries to clarrify stuff wid swayam n thank him😡 ...n lyk u said there better be a really nice scene of rey realising the truth n apologising to kria...( hope it'll be in the fire escape..hehehe)

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
U know i can just say i was never 2 angry on swayam
1) bcoz m nt that big fan of him n sharon
2) bcoz CVs most of d tym end up confusing his character

like in one moment he is a guy who is hopeless romantic n doesn't even realize d real picture n in one moment he goes on romancing his luv staying in his full senses
then he starts showing his attitude n suddenly god knows frm where he gets the guts to show sharon the truth n tells her to leave the practice room in a not so requesting way
n suddenly he is back 2 normal the initial swayam
frm starting m confoused abt swayam
n kriyansh m already totally in luv wid them
their story is intense which i really like neither i want it to turn into a puppy luv 1 n thats why i found yesterday's epi beter than last week's epi
wida thumbnail
im looking forward to see swayom tellingg rey the truth
and than rey to aplogize too kriya!!.. hope the scene will be good.. but i dont want kriya too forigve him easily..
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a lovely thought and well said. I loved your essay:D Hihihi
But yeah I totally agree with you. I don't hate Swayam. I actually like him. He is trying to come out of the box. He wants to express his thoughts. So we should just let him do what he should do. I think we will love his character very soon.

However I kinda like the fights. This shows that people are different. I don't know if that make any sense to you. We people are very different and have different point of views. All the characters represent us, how we are, what we do etc...We get angry, happy, nervous, scared etc..
They just want to show us that nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes. This shows that we are very special.

That's why there are a lot pranks and fights shown in this serial. 
I really like this serial.

Rina
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Rayanaa

What a lovely thought and well said. I loved your essay:D Hihihi
But yeah I totally agree with you. I don't hate Swayam. I actually like him. He is trying to come out of the box. He wants to express his thoughts. So we should just let him do what he should do. I think we will love his character very soon.

However I kinda like the fights. This shows that people are different. I don't know if that make any sense to you. We people are very different and have different point of views. All the characters represent us, how we are, what we do etc...We get angry, happy, nervous, scared etc..
They just want to show us that nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes. This shows that we are very special.

That's why there are a lot pranks and fights shown in this serial. 
I really like this serial.

Rina

rina i too luv this serial...n luv the pranks...( being a bloody prankster myself)...u get this ajeeb si kushi when a prank u played is a sucess...but all i am telling is that too much of something is bad...too much of fights n pranks not good...
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvKaJen666

rina i too luv this serial...n luv the pranks...( being a bloody prankster myself)...u get this ajeeb si kushi when a prank u played is a sucess...but all i am telling is that too much of something is bad...too much of fights n pranks not good...

Yeah that's true. Sometimes too much of things are not good. However I like the fights and pranks because I don't see these type of pranks everyday. That's why I don't get bored and that's why I love this serial.

But yeah you are right.
Edited by Rayanaa - 12 years ago
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its an awesome post and yes u have described each character with precision so its wonderful and yes Swayum was a loner and he doesn't know what it is to be in a group and maintain the relationship...he had just 1 friend and that is bharat who didn't demand anything from him but now as he is in a group he has to meet up to their expectations also and it will take some time but he'll surely learn coz he's really good at heart