Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS - Badhai ho Badhai hoh

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Badhai ho Badhai hoh

Vikram knocks on the office door of his boss cum friend, Ram.  There is no answer.  Vikram walks in sees Ram staring at his laptop.  Sneaks up on him and sees a photo of Priya…it is one where she is making a funny face.

Vikram starts singing in a flat tone:

Pyaar hua, ikraar hua hai

Pyaar se phir kyoon darrta hai dil

Kehta hai dil rasta mushkil

Maaloom nahin hai kahan manzil

Ram quickly closes the laptop screen and wears a sly grin. "Looks like you scored with Neha this morning…that is why you are in such a good mood."

Vikram flops down on a chair and rolls his eyes, "Yaar…wait till you have couple of kids and then see what it does to your s** life. I was singing because you were so engrossed in Priya…and don't you dare deny it…you didn't even hear me knocking."

Ram gave him a frosty glare, "I am still trying to figure out why I said yes to marrying her. Do you know she makes faces at everything I say or do?  I mean am the only one in this world that is a clean freak?  I mean so I like to comfortable.  Do you know what she said to me last night?"

Vikram shakes his head, "No!  You have not given me your report from last night's coocycooing with Priya."

Ram looks at the glass of water, tempted to slosh it in Vikram's face.

"I requested that I get very flustered and sweaty when it is hot and could she request her papa to make sure the hall has AC."

Vikram "And?"

"The woman laughed like a hyena…and then said that she had a better idea.  She could arrange to have a harem of women around me, fanning me with pankhas."

Vikram almost slid on the floor as he howled with laughter.  Ram stood up and towered over Vikram, contemplating to haul Vikram out of the office.  Idiot…always finds everything funny.

Ram's phone rings…sees it is Natasha, "Hi choti…what's up?"

Natasha, "Hi bhaiya…so made any plans for tonight?"

Ram "Well…lets see. I have a meeting at six and then need to make a presentation for a client meeting for tomorrow."

Natasha "How boring bhaiya?  I meant have you made any plans for you and bhabhi?"

Ram "Bhabhi?  You mean Priya…why do I need to make plans for her?"

Natasha "You are such a budhu…or shall I say budha."

Ram growls "Watch it choti…I am still an eligible bachelor."

Natasha "You mean you were…you are engaged and you need to forget your clients and business…have some fun bhaiya…take bhabhi out on a date."

Ram, "date…shadi is fixed why do we need to date?"

Natasha "Uff bhaiya…you so unromantic.  Dekho…Kartik is taking me out tonight to a movie and then tomorrow for dinner and at weekend we are planning a trip to Goa. I feel sorry for bhabhi?"

Ram "huh…sorry for bhabhi…what about me?  You have all ganged up on me...phansee pe laitkaya gaya hai mujhe…sambhi…put a noose called Priya around my neck."

Natasha  giggles, "but a pretty nose nah…you won't feel a noose when bhabhi puts those lovely soft arms around your big fat gala."

Ram had enough "Buzz off choti…I have work to do." Turns off phone before Natasha can say anything.

There is a knock on the door.  His PA comes in with a couple of bouquet of flowers and several boxes of sweets. "Sir congratulations…this are from your department heads."

Ram eyes the stuff. "Thanks Ruby…put the flowers outside…you know I have allergy or share the sweets out too…I can't eat that either…allergies you know."

Vikram takes one box of sweet from Ruby, "I will take one…I don't have allergies…and my waistline could do with filling out a bit."

Ruby giggles and walks out with all the stuff.  Vikram opens the box and eyes the creamy pedas.  Picks one up and pops it into his mouth. "yaar…kya peda hai. Are you sure you won't have one.  Pop one of your allergies pills and eat one of these…one won't kill you."

Ram once again behind his back opens up his laptop and stares at Priya's face.  "Do you know if anyone makes a pill that can give you relief from an allergy that you get from a human?"

Vikram pops another peda in his mouth, "Kya…allergy…human.  What type of allergy? I don't know yaar…unless you count hickies that you get from necking."

Ram peers over the edge of his laptop screen.  Vikram arches his brows.  Ram gets up slowly and advances slowly. He takes the box of peda from Vikram's hand.  "salla…makes himself at home in my office…eats my pedas and what do I get out of it…nothing…usless bugger.  Jaa…don't you have some work to do beside eat my pedas?"

Vikram gets up snatches the box from Ram's hand.  "If I heard you right…you told Ruby to share this with your employee…so…I am your employee.  Aur I have a solution for your human allergy…go and spend sometime with her…teri allergy minute mei dur hojayegi…yahaan office mei baith ke gur gur ke uska chehra dekhnse kuch nahi hoga. Aur jisse tu allergy kehta hai…nah…usks dusra naam hai…attraction…attraction."  Vikram picks up a peda and stuffs it in Ram's mouth, "Badhai ho Badhai hoh…you are falling in love Mr Ram Kapoor."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria.arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww super like yaar
well written 👏
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice one😆
Only bholu can think of Priya as allergy🤣
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like it
Well write dear!
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazingggly written
Mindblowing
Pleaseee write moreee 😛😊
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Great OS!👏 The parts  I enjoyed the most was :

The woman laughed like a hyena…and then said that she had a better idea.  She could arrange to have a harem of women around me, fanning me with pankhas."😆

Ram any man would kill to be in your place if u are surrounded by women fanning you🤣
Vikram almost slid on the floor as he howled with laughter.  Ram stood up and towered over Vikram, contemplating to haul Vikram out of the office.  Idiot…always finds everything funn
Would actually love to see this scene in the show ROFL🤣

Natasha  giggles, "but a pretty nose nah…you won't feel a noose when bhabhi puts those lovely soft arms around your big fat gala."

🤣🤣 Cute scene if Priya does that to him
Vikram gets up snatches the box from Ram's hand.  "If I heard you right…you told Ruby to share this with your employee…so…I am your employee.  Aur I have a solution for your human allergy…go and spend sometime with her…teri allergy minute mei dur hojayegi…yahaan office mei baith ke gur gur ke uska chehra dekhnse kuch nahi hoga. Aur jisse tu allergy kehta hai…nah…usks dusra naam hai…attraction…attraction."  Vikram picks up a peda and stuffs it in Ram's mouth, "Badhai ho Badhai hoh…you are falling in love Mr Ram Kapoor
Bad case of resisting the feeling that Ramuji.. u are attracted to Priya
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS Divan. Your OS evreyday is keeping me asking for more.
I loved these lines;

Ram once again behind his back opens up his laptop and stares at Priya's face.  "Do you know if anyone makes a pill that can give you relief from an allergy that you get from a human?"

Vikram pops another peda in his mouth, "Kya…allergy…human.  What type of allergy? I don't know yaar…unless you count hickies that you get from necking."🤣🤣🤣

Ram is definitely on the precipice of love for Priya; Its only a matter of time before he slides and slips over,head over heels.
Dont they call allergy for human as zenophobia(in a broader sense). Well  hickies or scratch marks(that will come later i suppose😉😛), its worth watching how they are going to behave in each other's company.