•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
What was yesterdays epi, and todays epi abt fight fight and more fight's and if tht was not enough a big misunderstanding between Kriyansh.

The show comes 4day's a week with a new epi but every epi we see them fighting. If this keeps up i am not going to watch this show.

Kriya and Rey's misundertanding didn't do it better. I am so tired. I reaaly tought what ever happen Kriya and Rey will never have this type of misundertanding. Bcs how much the fight, they always sopports each other. Today i am really tired of this fights. If tney are going to the same tomorrows epi. Then i will not watch this show anymore

Amina
epi is defoo boring and hate this fight scenes i want cv to be done with this fight scenes feedup;( and go to next level like tryin for both team to accept eachothers and then like slowly everythings will be finee! but whennn this going to happen?🤔
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

epi is defoo boring and hate this fight scenes i want cv to be done with this fight scenes feedup;( and go to next level like tryin for both team to accept eachothers and then like slowly everythings will be finee! but whennn this going to happen?🤔
dis will happen in agle janam😡😉😆
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

dis will happen in agle janam😡😉😆

haila!😲 no way they should start workin on thiss like from next week!🥱
Originally posted by Dansindiadans

What was yesterdays epi, and todays epi abt fight fight and more fight's and if tht was not enough a big misunderstanding between Kriyansh.

The show comes 4day's a week with a new epi but every epi we see them fighting. If this keeps up i am not going to watch this show.

Kriya and Rey's misundertanding didn't do it better. I am so tired. I reaaly tought what ever happen Kriya and Rey will never have this type of misundertanding. Bcs how much the fight, they always sopports each other. Today i am really tired of this fights. If tney are going to the same tomorrows epi. Then i will not watch this show anymore

Amina
Don't give up on this show that fast. Its like that in any show, there are boring episodes but they do mean something in the end like all this fighting is due to footloose. You need boring episodes here and there because the other characters get air time over the leads and plus its still good acting and we all know these so called fights will lead to love and friendship
Originally posted by robinc07

Don't give up on this show that fast. Its like that in any show, there are boring episodes but they do mean something in the end like all this fighting is due to footloose. You need boring episodes here and there because the other characters get air time over the leads and plus its still good acting and we all know these so called fights will lead to love and friendship

Yapp soo agreee with yyou!😳 every shows have some boring epi's so me just wont feedup that fast<3
hehehe i knw it was very annoying to watch😕...but den dis show always gave its best 😃sooo i'm sure yeh CV log humme tadpa rahe hai😵...nd den mayb during d end of dis week or next week dey will show sumthing worthful 2 watch😳...best dance...best dosti ...nd best dil...lets b patient nd wait for d best😳
i so swear..usually i feel so happy about 7 pm..but dese epis r soo boring and childish...i hope that the week ends with some kriyansh magic and full on dancing!
i agree with you completly, i dont live in india and wake up really late just to watch the episodes online and have been dissapointed. i really miss kria and rey scenes. like in todays episode when kria was dancing they could have shown rey secretly looking at her like kria was. i just miss thoes little moments between them and these dazzlers are really annoying me 😡

once again completly agree with everything you said :)