SWAYAM agrrr!!!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lifu18

this is the first time i hated swayam too i wanted to strangle him rigth then and there  he knows rey loves kria he could have told he got a note saying to meet sharon it wouldn't be blaming sharon they could suspect vicky nelash or the gals of doing a prank but nooo he had to save  his sharon urg after what kria did for all of them how selfish n bharath why didn't he open his mouth even though swayam stopped him i was in tears when the epi ended i want kriyansh misunderstanding to go away as soon as possible hope it doesn't bigger  the epi's are boring now

i agree with you...felt bad for kriya...and felt sad for kriyaansh
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

poor kriya...i know ...bharat was gonna talk but swayam stopped him..🤬.n BTW bharat didnt know that vicky n nilesh set him up...n he din know about the note swayam got...so he din hav much to say anyway...
n i think its tym we stopped hatin swayam...yeh sab toh scriptwala bhaisab ki galti hain na😆
I was just gonna say that about Bharat...the only person besides Swayam would be Amar because they ordered a bunch of food and kept him back. The girls didn't know who threw the marbles on the ground
i know...
i just hope ke unn dazzlers ko unki kiyauva pranks ki sazamilljaye...

Originally posted by --shama--

Yeah i hope amar does... And i dnt think vish and neha's injuries are serious.. They'll be alright and we know that they will dane in the audition as it is already shown in d promo..😛

i can't even bliv swayam did wot he did..afta ol kriya is his FRIEND...n hw cen rey accuse kriya lyk...2 day was vry depressin...n hw cen vicky hurt neha lyk dat ???????? i thot he lykd her...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( BTW I LUV ❤️LUV❤️ Vicky so pl. don't get meh wrong i just felt sad)
Edited by candykyra - 12 years ago
yeh log college mein hai ya high skool mein...normally skool mein aise pranks kelthe hain...college mein hai toh kuch samachdaari toh dikhana chahiye na...yeh log bilkul bachae jaise harkat kar rahi hai...
wat RDX said is absolutely ryt...bilkul junglee hai
I dnt hate swayum but what he did was wrong.. he shud hav stood by kriya how rey stood for his team..  🥺
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

well dude...i love SWaron a lot ...infact i am sooo crazzy about swaron...i ike kriyaansh but they r too intense for my taste...i love swayam and sharon ( even though she ia a mean bitch at tyms...i love that bitchiness)...but what swayam did today was not ryt...he loves sharon ...but on the other hand he is kriya's frnd...n  how can some1 be a good lover if he cant  be a good frnd...what swayam did today was wrong...on the other hand if he had blamed sharon...that would have been rong tooo...since she din do anything...aaggrrr😡 hate rinni and simmi

i agree, its d same case wid me 😉

n ya, i agree tht wat Swayam did today was not right 😡

but still, i was angry on him for a sec, but seeing Sharon's reaction melted my anger 😳
@veena : sharon's reaction did do something to mee too...but i was still mad at swayam...😡...but today after reading aicha's post ...i realize that swayam's  is just getting out of his shell...n will need more tym to stand up for himselef n others...her post knockedd some sense into my senseless head...n now  i am OFFICIALLY BAK TO LOVING SWAYAM
<3 <3 <3. <3 <3 <3. <3 <3 <3. <3 <3 <3. <3 <3 <3. <3 <3 <3. <3 <3 <3.<3
It's actually not his fault. He did that because he's in love with Sharon. He can do anything for her.  I don't hate him!

Love,
Rina