•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
itz not fair..i min i noe kriya n rey r da main couple but da oder 2 r as much fun as dem..so dey shud also b given dum song 2 dance or nice romantik sequences...

n b4 i got tired of ol da starin but nw der is dance n dosti but sooo less dil epecially between vicky n neha...wot hapened 2 da vicky hu used 2 go in a dream trance da minute he sees neha???
in da fite in da restaurant neha was lukin so preety but vicky didn't faint at ol n hw cen he allow simmi n rinni 2 hurt neha...i think der shud b luv shown betwin dem bcuz dey r a vry vry vry cute couple n i luv dem...(I luv swaron n kriyaansh olso)

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by candykyra

itz not fair..i min i noe kriya n rey r da main couple but da oder 2 r as much fun as dem..so dey shud also b given dum song 2 dance or nice romantik sequences...

n b4 i got tired of ol da starin but nw der is dance n dosti but sooo less dil epecially between vicky n neha...wot hapened 2 da vicky hu used 2 go in a dream trance da minute he sees neha???
in da fite in da restaurant neha was lukin so preety but vicky didn't faint at ol n hw cen he allow simmi n rinni 2 hurt neha...i think der shud b luv shown betwin dem bcuz dey r a vry vry vry cute couple n i luv dem...(I luv swaron n kriyaansh olso)

I agree they don't show Vicky head over heels...I think he does like her its just that he is not letting anything or anyone come in the way of his team and dance. Its for all the couples...Kriyansh hardly have any starting scenes and now its gonna be misunderstandings...Swayam and Sharon are the only ones shown in love. I think the reason is that Sharon and Swayam's love story will take longer to blossom cuz he is a geek and shes the babe lol. Right now its all about the pranks and competition...the creatives are trying to give the new track with pranks and funny moments...I think their love stories are put aside for a bit because if they fall in love too fast then there won't be much left to watch. I'm guessing that both teams will compete, but RDX will like both and put them all together because they are good and also to solve misunderstandings.