Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Kriyansh Misunderstanding? or Not?

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i've been starting to think maybe that part they showed where rey is saying stuff to kria might be fake cuz remember rey and swayum said that they were going to do a fake fight well maybe the people will show them as if rey was really fighting with kria but... he was just faking it and they'll show that later...what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think its gonna be fake bcz dis misunderstanding will happen only bcz of dis stupid dazzlers pranks i am not going to watch 2moro's episode  

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sweetapple2995

Guys i've been starting to think maybe that part they showed where rey is saying stuff to kria might be fake cuz remember rey and swayum said that they were going to do a fake fight well maybe the people will show them as if rey was really fighting with kria but... he was just faking it and they'll show that later...what do you guys think?

They were referring to eachother that when Reyam are around their friends they will fake fight, but they are buddies when their friends are not around. Basically, they are trying to make peace but still act like they dislike eachother. As for Kriyansh, Rey is not happy with Kriya because he is trying to eliminate all the fighting and stuff and Kriya in Rey's mind is only booking the dance hall just to get back at the Dazzlers rather than using it for the team. He feels the fighting and stuff just keeps dragging.
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think the kriyansh misunderstanding is real ...rey must really be upset with kria as he is trying to eliminate the differences and according to him kria is just making stuff more complicated...🤔...
well lets just wait n watch/...
n guys i was wonderinng what sharon's n rey's reacyion would be like if they  found about the pranks that the other dazzlers played...especially sharon...what will her reaction be like if she fynds out that simmi n rinni used her name to get swayam in trouble..🤔...well that was a really dirty trick...🤢...that guy could hav been resticated....par aisa nahi hoga kyunki woh script mein nahi hai😆😆
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: luvKaJen666

i think the kriyansh misunderstanding is real ...rey must really be upset with kria as he is trying to eliminate the differences and according to him kria is just making stuff more complicated...🤔...
well lets just wait n watch/...
n guys i was wonderinng what sharon's n rey's reacyion would be like if they  found about the pranks that the other dazzlers played...especially sharon...what will her reaction be like if she fynds out that simmi n rinni used her name to get swayam in trouble..🤔...well that was a really dirty trick...🤢...that guy could hav been resticated....par aisa nahi hoga kyunki woh script mein nahi hai😆😆

I can see her being mad about it but she will just pretend it was cuz they used her name, not cuz she feels bad fully.