Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Bye bye abhisha..!

Black_Paradize thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So guys as pia gota know abt the fake relationship between Abhay and Misha and so today was the last day of Abhisha, so far, so I would like to say tht I just loved tht combo, misha understood who abhay is and we saw some funny+cute scenes also in tht combo, some time they were too funny, some time they were hawt. and specially i loved it when Misha was teased by her jeju's chipkoness all around her😆. she really looked cute while teased. and Mr.Abhay Raichand...hahaha us ny tou Misha ko bhi dho dala🤣 i mean usay bhi tease kr k rakh dia and us py bhi apnay orders chalye beshak zabardasti par he did it. 😆...even the mighty Misha was unable to bear him any more.😆. so then bye bye Abhisha😒 and Welcome Abhaya ...i hope so. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hope this is the last of abhisha dear, and yes bye bye😊
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post👏

seriously i really want this fake stuff to be over now. it was fun for few days but now it should stop b/c piya ji got to find out the truth that her darling muah muah sister was faking all the romance with her abhay😲😲 so there is no *if and but now* this fake drama needs to stop and from what we have seen misha will dig a hole and jump into it if abhay tells her to continue with this fake stuff🤣 she will be like hell no. simple misha cannot handle abhay forget her handling abhay raichand the angry young man, it is not her cup of tea to handle abhay, handling department belongs to piya and piya only b/c she can get on abhay's face without coming getting a scratch but only insult which is much safer🤣 i thought abhay will be little bit more nice to mish since she is piya's sister but yeh muda to usko bhi dho dalai and now misha is going to get from piya to, poor misha🤣
piya is going to dho misha, then abhay is going to dho misha for letting piya now about their fake stuff, then piya is going to dho abhay and then abhay is going to dho piya OMG! rama rama kya hai drama🤣🤣

hopefully everything is over between abhay and misha but only this can happen if abhay ends this game b/c misha started the game but it is abhay who is going to end this game when he wants to and i really want to see more abhiya scene.
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

amazing post👏

seriously i really want this fake stuff to be over now. it was fun for few days but now it should stop b/c piya ji got to find out the truth that her darling muah muah sister was faking all the romance with her abhay😲😲 so there is no *if and but now* this fake drama needs to stop and from what we have seen misha will dig a hole and jump into it if abhay tells her to continue with this fake stuff🤣 she will be like hell no. simple misha cannot handle abhay forget her handling abhay raichand the angry young man, it is not her cup of tea to handle abhay, handling department belongs to piya and piya only b/c she can get on abhay's face without coming getting a scratch but only insult which is much safer🤣 i thought abhay will be little bit more nice to mish since she is piya's sister but yeh muda to usko bhi dho dalai and now misha is going to get from piya to, poor misha🤣
piya is going to dho misha, then abhay is going to dho misha for letting piya now about their fake stuff, then piya is going to dho abhay and then abhay is going to dho piya OMG! rama rama kya hai drama🤣🤣

hopefully everything is over between abhay and misha but only this can happen if abhay ends this game b/c misha started the game but it is abhay who is going to end this game when he wants to and i really want to see more abhiya scene.

Loved your cycle of dhoing!😆
Lifu18 thumbnail
did u guys see the new promo now its abhay n panchi urggg dobrials sisters are taking turn in dating abhay i just want my abhiya is dat just too hard to get for us
punjabijuliet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

great post n i hope v get to see abhiya together

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lifu18

did u guys see the new promo now its abhay n panchi urggg dobrials sisters are taking turn in dating abhay i just want my abhiya is dat just too hard to get for us

KYA😲😲 W*F is this, this is bloody sick now. everyone is line maryoing on abhay but the one who should be with him piya is so far away from him. i am tired of this shit now😡😡
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like Abhisha as a pair so much. They have an awesome chemistry and look wonderful together. I hope they would get to act as a pair in some serial soon.
Black_Paradize thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

amazing post👏

yeh man its true hahahha pehlay batati tou post hi issi comment ki bana deti main sucha nice comment👍🏼...hahah and yeh misha ki abhi tak apnay jeju sy dhulai ho rahi thi ab pia sy hogi..aww poor mishuuu apnay idea main khud phans gai..pehlay tou abhay ki gf nahi ban saki and ab pakri bhi gai awww 😕
Black_Paradize thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I like Abhisha as a pair so much. They have an awesome chemistry and look wonderful together. I hope they would get to act as a pair in some serial soon.

i wish the same too..😊...but not in this one coz pia suits her more than anyone else. so i wish ekta to make a new show in which she have abhay as a dark vampy with misha😉