-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

res 😛

i wait the whole night almost and nothing, i come first thing in the morning and i am on pg2

Hahahaha!😆 I posted the update at 1.40 IST which would be 11.10 your time & you waited all night? 😛😛😛
Chal koi nai.Come back from work & comment😃
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey dear Zuby 🤗🤗🤗

Mein aa gaye🤗Sowieee bit late yaara😳Thanx alot for the wonderful update...As always loved it ...and u rocked it 👍🏼...Haven"t seen the epi ..But ur update are enough for me ...
Awww my dear Zuby has to always add a line For Dsp 😍"sigh so miss him... 
Anyways thanx yaara ...u take care and i hope u are feeling better ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Hey Suhana🤗🤗🤗🤗
That u r here is enough for me sorry kyunEmbarrassed You are welcome & thanks for the commentsEmbarrassed
Ab jahaan Zuby wahaan Patil Saab toh zaroor honge😍 Me too feel horrible re Suhana😭
Kya hua project ka? And I am waiting for that VM on Saathiya song on my Dutta Rao SinghamEmbarrassed
You take care too,dear😍
salinaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update 👍🏼
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Hahahaha!😆 I posted the update at 1.40 IST which would be 11.10 your time & you waited all night? 😛😛😛
Chal koi nai.Come back from work & comment😃

hee hee hee i slept at 11.30 but to my defense, by then i was in bed reading you know what "2 States"😆 but i did check until 11 and then found u offline, so thought u would put it up today😊 okie will go to work and come back with lamba analysis, i loved Ram too so much😛
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update Zuby, Ram finished all the pedhas, feeling hot, needs ac hall for marriage😆😆

Who is Apeksha? Nats-Kartik with Ram- Priya, is a generation gap, their date will be fun😆
Thanks for the update😊
Nisa_nr thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update and imagination... I am super excited for today's epi... 
chithoo thumbnail

Zuby 😛 Mein bol rahi hoon😃

"Aye kya bolti tu..."  aaj kal Ram tujhe bade acche lagne laga hai...haan humain bhi😃 

Oh Gollu is just bowling us all over with not just his cuteness but his actions too these days.😛 No wonder Vikram is proud of his friend too, aren't we all😃. Vikky boy is such a true friend and never misses an opportunity to show Ram the true face of his step family, but our gollu being the bholu always dismisses him par aage ja ke jab missus😳 bolenge to turanth samaj jayenge😃 aur tab vikky bolega "wohi to"😆😆 
Okay next whaaat Ram is feeling HOT😕Embarrassed...oh that one😆😆😆 and so he remembers the most important thing required in the wedding hall😕 and calls PriyaEmbarrassed. Meanwhile the kulfi family is all out to make Priya admit that she likes RamEmbarrassed and the nautanki after being begged by the seniormost to the juniormost slowly says...haaan

A blind man can tell that they are attracted to each other😃 but these two are in such a self denial mode that they typically look for faults in each other😕 just to satisfy their minds🤢 but their hearts know the truthEmbarrassed☺️.

My favourite scene of the day too was Ram's request to Priya, for air conditioning in the hall😕 akin to a child justifying the need for a candy to its mom. Priya listens to this "demand" managing a straight face  and slowly breaks it to her anxious family and then explods thinking of poor Ram's suffocation😆😆😆 wicked😈 but was a WOW moment. U r right Zuby Sakshi was fab⭐️. mmm i noticed the wrong expression on Ayesha's face too😆  poor thing just forgot to react coz Karthik was laughing, anyway what else can u expect from her, she threw a tantrum at being neglected only after 2 weeks😆😆.
Ok the next two scenes that followed at Priya's house and Ram's office were so over the top🥱...ekta maiya drama at its height🤢 and if not for Ram's cute face and chubby fingers grabbing those pedas, i would have dumped that box on somebody's head😡😆😆. By the way is Priya truly only 32, she seems to live in the 60's threading a ring to fit itas "aviva" rightly pointed out it can be downsized easily at the jewellers.😆

Okay what next, oh yup thanks to nuts and kats😕 we have a ram and priya dateEmbarrassed coming up...thanks guys👏 the sole reason we put up with the two of you😆. oh ho ho ho u r as wicked as priya my dear zuby..."Ram jumps like Niharika gave him a free pass to a striptease club"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣too good! but u r both mean and i like Ram.

I told you, when asked about Priya, Ram thinks of only all the so called negative things in order to dismiss his real feelingsEmbarrassed and does the same and falls into Niharika's trap and is now on for a double dateEmbarrassedEmbarrassed😃. So as u rightly said Niharika playing cupid to these two is much better than her boring tirades with klepto mama😆😆 i like his title👏.

mmm finally Apeksha😕 ...u have been watching maiyaji's shows haven't you😉...u r dead right👍🏼 she will bring this "character dheela"😡 right back when she needs to use against Priya.

I have watched Ram before and he has always been a charmer😛Embarrassed.

thanks Zuby for the hillarious update, i laughed more reading yrs than seeing the real one. Ofcourse you, Ram and Priya keep this serial going for meEmbarrassed
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Zuby for the great update!  Could not come online earlier! 😊

After quite a time, I liked an episode almost fully yesterday!  Ram was cute in all his scenes...although finishing the sweets in the box was a bit too much!  His expressions when Niharika was talking about the date were hilarious!  And Priya was quite mild and pleasant throughout...😛

I also liked Niharika yesterday...her concern over Nuts-Kuts date turning to another slap mela is justified after all!  At least she seems to be using her brains...😆

I also liked the precap...both Ram and Priya's faces were a sight when Nuts made Priya sit in the front with Ram!  😃

But I don't like this new character coming in...Apeksha...who is this now and why should Mommy want to keep her away from Ram?  Don't tell me Ram had developed feelings for someone in the past and Mommy nipped it in the bud!  😕

All in all, a better episode than the past few ones...hope it improves more and more! 😊

-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

Zuby 😛 Mein bol rahi hoon😃

Don't make me cry now😭😭😭 OK you just did! I MISS HIM!😭😭😭

"Aye kya bolti tu..."  aaj kal Ram tujhe bade acche lagne laga hai...haan humain bhi😃 

Sabse acche toh sirf & sirf Prabhu /Patil Saab lagte hain but Ram is sooo cute😆

Oh Gollu is just bowling us all over with not just his cuteness but his actions too these days.😛 No wonder Vikram is proud of his friend too, aren't we all😃. Vikky boy is such a true friend and never misses an opportunity to show Ram the true face of his step family, but our gollu being the bholu always dismisses him par aage ja ke jab missus😳 bolenge to turanth samaj jayenge😃 aur tab vikky bolega "wohi to"😆😆 
Why are they all always so blind & clueless,Sweets?😕 We women one meeting mein saara kacchcha chittha nikal dete hain.
Okay next whaaat Ram is feeling HOT😕😳...oh that one😆😆😆 and so he remembers the most important thing required in the wedding hall😕 and calls Priya😳. Meanwhile the kulfi family is all out to make Priya admit that she likes Ram😳 and the nautanki after being begged by the seniormost to the juniormost slowly says...haaan

A blind man can tell that they are attracted to each other😃 but these two are in such a self denial mode that they typically look for faults in each other😕 just to satisfy their minds🤢 but their hearts know the truth😳☺️.

Wah! Saw him hopping & skipping? 😲😆 Like a sixteen yr old asked for his first date.
 She too was all blush blush, shy why

My favourite scene of the day too was Ram's request to Priya, for air conditioning in the hall😕 akin to a child justifying the need for a candy to its mom. Priya listens to this "demand" managing a straight face  and slowly breaks it to her anxious family and then explods thinking of poor Ram's suffocation😆😆😆 wicked😈 but was a WOW moment. U r right Zuby Sakshi was fab⭐️. mmm i noticed the wrong expression on Ayesha's face too😆  poor thing just forgot to react coz Karthik was laughing, anyway what else can u expect from her, she threw a tantrum at being neglected only after 2 weeks😆😆.
Ok the next two scenes that followed at Priya's house and Ram's office were so over the top🥱...ekta maiya drama at its height🤢 and if not for Ram's cute face and chubby fingers grabbing those pedas, i would have dumped that box on somebody's head😡😆😆. By the way is Priya truly only 32, she seems to live in the 60's threading a ring to fit itas "aviva" rightly pointed out it can be downsized easily at the jewellers.😆

Okay what next, oh yup thanks to nuts and kats😕 we have a ram and priya date😳 coming up...thanks guys👏 the sole reason we put up with the two of you😆. oh ho ho ho u r as wicked as priya my dear zuby..."Ram jumps like Niharika gave him a free pass to a striptease club"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣too good! but u r both mean and i like Ram.

😎 😆

I told you, when asked about Priya, Ram thinks of only all the so called negative things in order to dismiss his real feelings😳 and does the same and falls into Niharika's trap and is now on for a double date😳😳😃. So as u rightly said Niharika playing cupid to these two is much better than her boring tirades with klepto mama😆😆 i like his title👏.

mmm finally Apeksha😕 ...u have been watching maiyaji's shows haven't you😉...u r dead right👍🏼 she will bring this "character dheela"😡 right back when she needs to use against Priya.

Oh!Don't ask!🤢 Had to go thru my share of torture watching it while waiting for the oldies to hand over the remote & TV for me to watch Jungle Book

I have watched Ram before and he has always been a charmer😛😳.

thanks Zuby for the hillarious update, i laughed more reading yrs than seeing the real one. Ofcourse you, Ram and Priya keep this serial going for me😳

Welcome Sweets & thanks for the lovely analysis.😳

-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssroomani

Thanks Zuby for the great update!  Could not come online earlier! 😊

You are welcome,Shobha😊 Was wondering where you were.
After quite a time, I liked an episode almost fully yesterday!  Ram was cute in all his scenes...although finishing the sweets in the box was a bit too much!  His expressions when Niharika was talking about the date were hilarious!  And Priya was quite mild and pleasant throughout...😛

I also liked Niharika yesterday...her concern over Nuts-Kuts date turning to another slap mela is justified after all!  At least she seems to be using her brains...😆

It didn't seem like plotting & planning like Aviva too said in one of the threads.It was genuine worry over the predictable nature of her daughter.Am liking the actress playing Niharika.

I also liked the precap...both Ram and Priya's faces were a sight when Nuts made Priya sit in the front with Ram!  😃

Oh! I cant wait for tonite.Wish I had this episode to update It'll be a sight to watch Ram wriggling😆
But I don't like this new character coming in...Apeksha...who is this now and why should Mommy want to keep her away from Ram?  Don't tell me Ram had developed feelings for someone in the past and Mommy nipped it in the bud!  😕

Me too! 🤢 But looks like that is the surefire way to garner TRPs in the current climate of the TVpur according to creatives🥱 Bring in a third angle.How I hate that sort of twists! And that lift fellow turned out to be more rotten than it had seemed earlier.Dont know!🤔

All in all, a better episode than the past few ones...hope it improves more and more! 😊

Same here! Thanks for taking the time to comment,Shobha😊