Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetshine

same here i hope aftr d footloose track dey do show sumthin abt d past it wud be soo interesting to watch...especially d reason y Kria's mom is against dance

Yeah I can see one of them telling Kriya's mom, so she will back out of the competition.😡
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: robinc07

Yeah I can see one of them telling Kriya's mom, so she will back out of the competition.😡

OMG din think it dat way😲...nooo dat wud be very horrible 2 watch...i really hope her mom allows her 2 dance nd she sees her dance nd realise dat Kria is really a gud dancer.😃...mujhe bhi lag raha hai ke aisi prob zaroor aayegi but hope its not gona b dat bad😕
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sweetshine

OMG din think it dat way😲...nooo dat wud be very horrible 2 watch...i really hope her mom allows her 2 dance nd she sees her dance nd realise dat Kria is really a gud dancer.😃...mujhe bhi lag raha hai ke aisi prob zaroor aayegi but hope its not gona b dat bad😕

I think (this is my assumption) that Sharon's dad the great dancer and all is actually Kria's dad. Thats why her mom doesn't want her to dance because I guess her husband left them to make his career in dance and moved on. This would be hardcore drama with the two parents meeting and Kriya and Sharon being half-sistersShocked This is just an assumption, I repeat lol
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: robinc07

I think (this is my assumption) that Sharon's dad the great dancer and all is actually Kria's dad. Thats why her mom doesn't want her to dance because I guess her husband left them to make his career in dance and moved on. This would be hardcore drama with the two parents meeting and Kriya and Sharon being half-sisters😲 This is just an assumption, I repeat lol

hahahaha u wont beieve it but i was thinking d same too😃...it luks as such thou😛...but wow Sharon/Kriya being half-sis wud be sumthin worth a watch😃😆...thou dat will lead 2 more fights😕 but hopefully sum day in d future we'll get 2 c sum sis love btw d two😳😆😉
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
UGH SAME!! I'm SO fed up of these fights and all -______- I haven't watched the full episodes because I know I'm going get pissed off. Gah! -_- I hope today's episode didn't have too much of that :S Still gotta watch today's episode!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar, so true ! it is a bit irritating now ! it was fine at first, but now, i think there should be more of a variety, it does feel like we're watching the same thing everyday :/ Dil mil raha hai kahi na kahi, dance bhi hain, lekin dosti kahaan gayye Dazzlers aur Weakling mein ?