Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

reasons 4 ML 2B real-taviz clarification-predictio

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
well I thought that  why not i share my views with all of u on why i think ML is real ...  & why TAVIZ  was not talked about till now ...  plz do read & give me ur opinion ...

next ... as per the article or from GC ka interview ... -  he said that we all will enjoy the ML ka track ... & itz unique ...

so this means that this is a positive track ... & this track is supposed to concentrate on maaneet & their love ...

as per the promo ... after losing the memory maan was shown remembering geet;s name ...

my explanation below ... for why ML is real ... not fake ...

initially  even before the ML track started when the promos were being aired ... i thought maan would fake memory loss ... to get back his property from pammi the mummy & to teach her a lesson ... i guess those who read my post them ... some of them agreed with me on this issue & said that it might happen ...

but now there is no necessity for him to do so ... 

why should he fake memory loss ... i find no gud reason for him fake ML now ...

reasons below ...

1)now that pammi is in jail ... all problems are solved ...

2)if he was faking he would be happy that dadima is alright ... & is away from danger ...

3)if he was faking about ML ...  he would still ... first think about dadima's safety ... as pammi wanted to harm her ... now that pammi is away ... he should be happy that dadima looks healthy ...

4)but he no where showed that sort of worriedness for dadima ... & has not even for once enquired abt her health ... coz as per his memory from 2010 ... dadima was perfectly alright ... normally when we all go out on some tour & come back we enquire abt our family members health...

5)say if he was faking .. he said that he ... went out on some work .. so after coming back ... just casually he could have enquired over her health ... & no one would have got doubt ... But ... he did not even enquire about dadima's health ...

6)as he lost his 1 & 1/2  year to 2 years of memory ... if we actually calculate ...

1 to 2 months before meeting geet ... he kicked devil out of the house ... coz of his deeds ...

means that he was actually very gud to him before that 1-2 month time ...

so if maan lost his memory ... he forgot ... y he kicked out devil ... & because he kicked out devil ...

to compensate he started living in outhouse ...

as devil ... his half bro was not enjoying riches ... so  he too was not enjoying riches ...

that was why he was living in out house ...

now that he went back to the time before he kicked out devil ... so he want the guests to live in the outhouse ...

7)yesterday ... he was seen advicing devil over the heart issues ... means ... maan went back 2 the time ... when devil was dating NT ... so he indirectly asked devil to be careful when he takes decision regarding marriage ... or love ... coz as per maan ... devil is in love with NT as he was dating NT at tht time ... and a heart broke maan became a work holic ...

the final botttom line is -

maan is not faking ML ... he actually is having Memory Loss ...๐Ÿ˜†

coming to the taviz in his neck ...

well after coming to know he had a Memory loss ... he knew he missed some parts of his life ...

so ... say after he saw the taviz on his body ... the reason why he did not remove is ...

he thought may b ... for his safety dadima might have given the taviz to him or made him wear the taviz while he was hospitalised ... so that's the reason ... maan has not questioned any one on taviz ...

i don;t know how many are convinced over the taviz part ... but this is what i think ... for now ...

*********************prediction ***************

here i guess the taviz will come into picture say may b after the party   ... now ... say if the dadima part of taviz is not convincing ...

say after the party ... maan is in anger ... coz dadima supported geet ...

so as usual he is doing the taichi does his thinking part ... & then may b the taviz will come into picture ... maan will wonder what's the taviz doing on his body ...

he will instantly remember geet's face as his eyes fall on the taviz ...

while thinking about the taviz ... his mind starts thinking abt how he was being mean or rude to geet ... he could have spoken to her in a more polite manner ... like how he used to decide on talking to geet in a polite way after his working out sessions ... will happen ... after his hands fall on taviz ...

but his doubt will be there as to how the taviz has come to him ... why is he connecting geet to the taviz ...  why is he feeling so bad about the way he behaved with geet ...

wht is the connection in between him ... taviz & geet ...

this will pave way for maan's thoughts to open about geet ... he will try to probably talk 2 geet ... but geet may actually try to avoid maan for some time๐Ÿ˜† ... as she wants him to come behind her ๐Ÿ˜†geet's acting pricy over here ,,,, will make maan more desperate & passionate ...

********************************************** as of now tired ... will cont later ...

plz don't get any negative thoughts about maan & why he is faking ... coz his memory has been lost for real ... he is not faking ... chk page 2 my reply ...

I know most of u all read the FB updates tht maan will soften & will think about geet this week ... so what made u all think that ... maan is faking memory loss ...๐Ÿ˜Šthe FB news means  that ML is for real ...

be positive girls ... coz GHSP is a positive show ,... negativity cannot stay for long ... cv's are wise enough not to show negativity in the show ... if thy show also it hardly stays for 2 - 3 days or a week  ... then again positivity returns ...

remember gul khan's interview ... she said coz thy did not want 2 show much negativity ... thy changed devil's character to positive ... tht was the reason his character was changed after he returned from canada last year ...  

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome post Hima dear...love u for positive post...

Here is my analysis dear...

MAANEET ki nayi shuruvad...Dusht Dhanav (DD) and Hoshiyarpur Express (HE) r back!... 

Maan Singh Khurana is now back in his old Dusht Dhanav avatar where he liked everything to be under his control, MSK the perfectionist workaholic, someone who used to hate feelings women flowers and someone who cud never tolerate any kind of irresponsible behaviour and so now he cannot see nor tolerate nor understand how someone else Geet is also controlling his office, taking decisions and also someone else knows MSK so well, and also bcuz of others' fault Geet is getting into so much trouble now Geet is taking all the blame on her even if it is fault of Lucky or Pinky but Maan is unaware of Lucky' faults so for Maan Geet is the one making all mistakes, so for Maan Geet is irresponsible and v all know he never tolerates such careless irresponsible behaviour in office...

I personally feel memory loss is genuine for the following reasons...

I personally feel memory loss is genuine bcuz otherwise Maan can never hurt his Geet her self-respect like this by insulting her in front of others so many times, if Maan was faking memory loss, then y wud he be so angry or mad at her?...

If u all remember last year initially even when MAANEET had many misunderstandings, bitterness, hatred, still Maan cud never see outsiders insulting or misbehaving with Geet be it sasha rahul or rasika...

-Maan never liked sasha insulting Geet...

-Rahul misbehaved with Geet so Maan firmly decided that if rahul is working on the project then he will cancel project with rahul' company

-Then later on rasika insulted Geet so Maan cancelled project with rasika and just after this v got kehna hai seq and Geet thanks Maan abt rasika issue, Maan replies no matter how many arguments misunderstandings bitterness anger hatred exists between MAANEET but still he cannot see any outsider insulting her in front of him...this shows how he cud never see Geet being insulted in front of others by others so now y wud he himself insult Geet in front of others? (this means Maan's memory loss is genuine bcuz if he was faking memory loss then Maan insulting Geet in front of others seems impossible)...

This also shows that last year eventhough Maan was Dusht dhanav frm outside he always had a soft corner for Geet bcuz he knew Geet frm hoshiyarpur days and he knew she has tolerated so much injustice and pain...initially Maan did not exactly know abt Geet's dreadful past but atleast Maan knew that Geet has gone thru a lot of heart-breaking and soul-breaking pain like he knew someone cheated her and her family, he knew he himself saw how her own family resorted to honour killing so all these made Maan have a soft corner towards Geet, and for the same reason last year whenever Maan was angry or insulted her later on he felt guilty and wished to apologise to her for instance after presentation where Maan was angry at Geet but later on realizes it was not her fault so he for the first time said sorry to her and also in outhouse seq after Maan in his anger humiliated Geet, later on he felt so guilty and wished to apologise to Geet
but this time due to memory loss, Maan knows nothing abt Geet nothing abt her dreadful past, all he knows is Geet is someone who saved his life so obviously Maan cannot have soft corner towards Geet like last time...also wat is kind of irritating Maan is that now a strange girl Geet is so loved and cared by Dadima one person whom Maan always loved cared and respected so much, and also Geet is so friendly and gets along so well with Adi Pinky office staff, and also Maan does not understand how come a strange girl Geet knows so much abt him, and also he cannot see that someone else is taking decisions in his office bcuz now Geet is taking decisions in his office which was always under his control, also now Maan women-hater (of pre-hoshiyarpur days) is seeing Geet in front of him in office and home 24x7, and also bcuz of others Geet is getting into trouble for no fault of hers like many times Lucky is making mistakes but Geet is taking the blame on herself but Maan is unaware of all this so he is seeing Geet as irresponsible...also doctor has told Maan that he has lost memory...so imagine a person like MSK who always wanted things to be perfect everything under his control is told that his own mind is not under his control he is having memory problem...so so many shocking things r happening simultaneously so Maan is really confused he feels like so many things r not in his control be it his office home his own memory and above all Maan women-hater (of pre-hoshiyarpur days) is seeing Geet 24x7 in front of him...so obviously all these r irritating Maan and leading to his jwalamukhi anger and and v all know Maan's anger is truly like volcano and only Geet can calm down her Maan's anger bcuz Geet is truly like water who can pacify her Maan's fire-like anger...
nowadays Geet might be really hurt with her Maan's words but she knows that her Maan is Dusht Dhanav frm outside but he is very sweet loving caring frm inside...also Geet knows all her Maan' rude behaviour is bcuz of his memory loss...so far v have seen Maan in full-on Dusht dhanav avatar so now v will see Geet in full-on Hoshiyarpur express avatar frm next week bcuz so far she was soft towards Maan bcuz so far she was only concerned abt him and his health...she used to still see him as her Maan sweet loving caring soft Maan but frm next week Geet will herself realize that now she shud once again start seeing considering Maan as Dusht Dhanav Old MSK...once Geet realizes this, she will once again be back to her old avatar of last year...once again she will become like Geet of last year strong independent girl and also bubbly fun-loving girl with a true honest pure divine innocent heart and soul  and also Hoshiyarpur express avatar also disaster queen who used to make so many mistakes that initially annoyed Maan but later on it was bcuz of these mistakes that Maan started showing concern for Geet...only when  Geet is in full Hoshiyarpur Express avatar like Maan's full Dusht dhanav avatar, only then v will once again get Our Dusht Dhanav Maan and Hoshiyarpur Express becoming MAANEET the most divine sacred magical beautiful unique couple perfect couple best couple a couple truly made in heaven... ...

-Also one more reason y i feel Maan's memory loss is genuine is bcuz Maan can never give so much pain tears to his Geet on purpose...Maan himself has said it  many times that he hates to see tears in his Geet' tears and also he has said that Geet' tears r like his pearls khazana now even her tears belong to him so she cannot just drop her tears just like that, also Maan has said that Geet's eyes r not for tears but for dreams happiness love shararat...this means Maan can never hurt his Geet so much on purpose...this means Maan's memory loss is genuine...

-Also one more reason to y Maan's memory loss is real is bcuz even if Maan has any health issues he will surely tell his Geet bcuz MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense MAANEET r one heart heartbeat breath soul life MAANEET r one so they will face and overcome all problems disappointments pain together they will share both happiness and sorrow all ups and downs in life, and v all know that Our MAANEET never give up...MAANEET together will surely win finally...

-Also one more reason y Maan's memory loss is genuine is as u have already mentioned now pammi is in jail so now Maan faking memory loss bcuz of pammi is out of question...

-Only one reason which can be considered to y Maan might be faking memory loss will be bcuz of Geet' safety or Dadima' safety his dear and near ones' safety but still even he is is faking memory loss for this reason he wud surely share his concern with his Geet for sure bcuz MAANEET always share everything with each other...and now even if Maan is faking memory loss for Geet' safety, it is absolutely right... but if Maan is faking memory loss, then he wud never fire Geet and also he wud never leave Geet alone in Khurana constructions at night and go home early...

Most of the things r signalling that Maan's memory loss is genuine and also i personally feel Maan's memory loss is genuine...and if somethings r pointing that Maan's memory loss is fake, then also let's wait and watch to see how this interesting track will unfold...

Now i myself don't know wat i have written lol...hope it makes some sense...

Now v all must be positive and enjoy Our MAANEET ki maahi maahi!...whether memory loss is real or fake, i'm sure v will get proper justification in the coming episodes for both scenarios...now the suspense factor is back!...let's see wat is in store for us!...

Now Maan has fired Geet and also hurt her so many times...so i'm sure soon Maan will start feeling sorry guilty like how he used to be feel last year for his rude behaviour towards Geet, and also  Geet' eyes her tears will surely affect him (i'm not sure how many of u noticed but i noticed that in 18th july epi where MAANEET share a eye-lock dining table scene when Maan does not recognise Geet for thes first time, Geet has tears in her eyes and for a second Geet' tears did affect him so he turns away his face as quickly as possible...i mean he himself might not be knowing y he did that y her tears affected him but her tears surely affected him in that moment in 18th july epi )...Geet' eyes her tears will once again soon start affecting Maan...he will start feeling that there is some unjaana unkaha ekhaas some kind of kashish some unknown unnamed bond connecting MAANEETand ofcourse taveez will play a vital role even this time in uniting MAANEET bcuz taveez is destiny' decision wish and dream that Geet and Maan two strangers both who had a dreadful horrifying and painful past and who were both lonely and sabse paraye, deprived of love, care, sweetness, colours and flowers' fragrance in their respective lives shud meet, and become sabse apne, give each other the bliss of belonging to someone, and give each other the care, love, happiness and fulfil all their wishes and dreams which they truly deserved and which belonged to only them, and also it was destiny's decision that MAANEET shud act as the medicines with miraculous healing power on each other who wud wipe away every bit of pain, anger, bitterness, loneliness, nightmares from each others' lives, heart, soul and mind forever...it was destiny's decision that Geet and Maan who were incomplete without each other were meant to become MAANEET and hence complete each other and hence create an eternal saga MAANEET's eternal and evergreen journey the most heart-touching and soul-touching divine sacred and magical journey that has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance and rainbow...

Yeh kismat kudrat kaisi khel rahi hai hamare MAANEET ke saath...MAANEET ki zindagi mein ek takleef pareshani khatam nahi hoti aur dusari aa jaathi hai but not to worry kyunki MAANEET ki doori mein bhi hai nazdeeki, inki jadge nafrat ghusse mein bhi hai pyar aur fikar, inki kadwahat mein bhi hai meethas... also v all love admire respect and worship MAANEET bcuz they never give up no matter how heart-breaking soul-breaking pain problem or hurdle is...so even this time MAANEET will overcome all pain and problems and emerge victorious...MAANEET r not only connected thru divine pure sacred true feelings of care, love, trust, understanding, sweetness, respect, admiration, pride, worship but MAANEET r also connected thru pain, anger, disappointment, misunderstandings, humiliation, bitterness...also like always  even this time MAANEET will overcome all anger, disappointment, misunderstandings, cruel destiny and nature which is testing them once again bcuz  all these r very small things when compared to MAANEET' concern, love, trust, understanding, respect, admiration, pride, worship they have for each other and that is y finally MAANEET's genuine feelings and thoughts for each other have always won and so finally MAANEET  have always been together at the end...MAANEET's feelings and thoughts for each other r at such a high level that v all feel like respecting admiring and worshipping them...

Also nowadays whenever Maan is angry on Geet, Geet' tears r of pain helplessness worry but also her tears r of concern and love and also of hope faith strength and positivity which she gets frm her full faith in MAANEET's eternal divine sacred unconditional selfless true pure deep bond of care and love, mutual respect, admiration, trust, honesty and transparency, understanding faith, pride and prayer for each other and MAANEET' bond is unbreakable bond 'atooth rishta'...now Mrs.Geet Singh Khurana will bring back Mr.Maan Singh Khurana's memory back at any cost and finally ensure a life filled with only MAANEET' happiness, love, dreams, colours and fragrance afterall after every sunset dark night nightmare there is sunrise bright day dream and dreams do come true...

Also even this time i'm sure that the more rude angry bitter and mad Maan will be towards Geet now, later on when he regains his memory back he will be even more loving caring and sweet to his Geet his Mishti...until he regains his memory, Maan will see relive  MAANEET's eternal blissful beautiful journey thru his Geet' eyes mind heart and soul  bcuz MAANEET r like each others' reflection shadow heart soul breath so now Geet will make her Maan see their world their ashiyana their paradise thru her eyes heart and soul...Maan will now relive MAANEET' heart-touching and soul-touching eternal divine beautiful magical unique journey thru his Geet' eyes heart and soul...

Loving the current track...Now V all will get a golden opportunity to relive MAANEET' eternal evergreen beautiful saga once again when Geet is trying her best to bring her Maan's memory back...so now v will once again have Dusht dhanav and Hoshiyarpur express Maan and Geet once again becoming MAANEET...Also now Adi-Pinky MAANEET's evergreen loving caring trustworthy friends family Khurana Constructions' employees and sweet loving caring cool Dadima will play vital roles to help MAANEET...also wud love to see Adi-Pinky's cute love story...Can't wait to see MAANEET's golden beautiful mesmerizing moments once again!...

Hopefully once again v will get lovely magical golden MAANEET moments like kurba hua, hum tum ek kamre mein, behne de, teri deewani, kehna hai kya and all other mesmerizing beautiful song seq picturised on Our MAANEET, office scenes, outhouse, dhabha scene and other golden MAANEET' moments like before...GHSP MAANEET r unique so eagerly waiting to see how this track will unfold...so now let us all be positive and enjoy Our GHSP MAANEET!

I better stop now before i myself get even more confused and confuse u all even more!

p.s.-hima sorry for the long post yaar!...i'm sure by now u all r used to ur spee'  long posts lol!!!
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

awesome post hima dear...love u for bringing positivity...

res...i will be back soon with long comments lol!

spee darling ... i will definitely wait for ur long comments ๐Ÿ˜† can read them only after i come back from work ... or if i get time then in the morning ...๐Ÿ˜Š
divareena thumbnail
Hima - lovely post. see my comments in red below.

so this means that this is a positive track ... & this track is supposed to concentrate on maaneet & their love ... Me too think this track is positive as it will show maaneet falling in love again. Maan's heart has not forgotten but the injury on his head has made his mind forget.

reasons below ...

1)now that pammi is in jail ... all problems are solved ... agree and lets hope pammi stays there for her entire life๐Ÿ˜†

2)if he was faking he would be happy that dadima is alright ... & is away from danger ...  maan would never fake a memory loss and cause dadima more stress and worry. Most importantly if he was faking he would never be able to see geet in tears.

3)if he was faking about ML ...  he would still ... first think about dadima's safety ... as pammi wanted to harm her ... now that pammi is away ... he should be happy that dadima looks healthy ... agree

4)but he no where showed that sort of worriedness for dadima ... & has not even for once enquired abt her health ... coz as per his memory from 2010 ... dadima was perfectly alright ... normally when we all go out on some tour & come back we enquire abt our family members health...  good point that he has not once asked dadima if she is ok, which clearly shows that he is not faking ML.

5)say if he was faking .. he said that he ... went out on some work .. so after coming back ... just casually he could have enquired over her health ... & no one would have got doubt ... But ... he did not even enquire about dadima's health ...

6)as he lost his 1 & 1/2  year to 2 years of memory ... if we actually calculate ...

1 to 2 months before meeting geet ... he kicked devil out of the house ... coz of his deeds ...

so if maan lost his memory ... he forgot ... y he kicked out devil ... & because he kicked out devil ...  yes he has forgotten about what devil has done.

to compensate he started living in outhouse ...

as devil ... his half bro was not enjoying riches ... so  he too was not enjoying riches ...

now that he went back to the time before he kicked out devil ... so he want the guests to live in the outhouse ...

7)yesterday ... he was seen advicing devil over the heart issues ... means ... maan went back 2 the time ... when devil was dating NT ... so he indirectly asked devil to be careful when he takes decision regarding marriage ... or love ... coz as per maan ... devil is in love with NT as he was dating NT at tht time ... and a heart broke maan became a work holic ... definately agree that maan has forgotten that devil was married to NT, which means that he has real ML. 

well after coming to know he had a Memory loss ... he knew he missed some parts of his life ...

so ... say after he saw the taviz on his body ... the reason why he did not remove is ...

he thought may b ... for his safety dadima might have given the taviz to him or made him wear the taviz while he was hospitalised ... so that's the reason ... maan has not questioned any one on taviz ...he must have thought that for his safety dadi put the taviz on him.

i don;t know how many are convinced over the taviz part ... but this is what i think ... for now ...

here i guess the taviz will come into picture say may b after the party   ... now ... say if the dadima part of taviz is not convincing ...

so as usual he is doing the taichi does his thinking part ... & then may b the taviz will come into picture ... maan will wonder what's the taviz doing on his body ...

he will instantly remember geet's face as his eyes fall on the taviz ... i think so too that once he holds the taviz in the hand he will remember geet's face

while thinking about the taviz ... his mind starts thinking abt how he was being mean or rude to geet ... he could have spoken to her in a more polite manner ... like how he used to decide on talking to geet in a polite way after his working out sessions ... will happen ... after his hands fall on taviz ...

but his doubt will be there as to how the taviz has come to him ... why is he connecting geet to the taviz ...  why is he feeling so bad about the way he behaved with geet ...

this will pave way for maan's thoughts to open about geet ... he will try to probably talk 2 geet ... but geet may actually try to avoid maan for some time๐Ÿ˜† ... as she wants him to come behind her ๐Ÿ˜†geet's acting pricy over here ,,,, will make maan more desperate & passionate ... i really hope that when maan calls geet back inthe office, she keeps her distance from maan so he would get bechaan and try and get more close to her. I would also like adi to lock them together and we have another "hum tum ek kamre main bhand hai" 

libra25 thumbnail
great post hima...
first glimpse of geet as his past..thru taviz..
very impressive..
i too feel that taveez has played a very important role till now and further too it will do the same..
cvs really need to read fan posts and get a few brilliant ideas..
because these days they hardly come up with spectacular stuff...
dewdropred thumbnail
Hima - lovely post. see my comments in red below.
@ree- thanks dear ,,,,  

so this means that this is a positive track ... & this track is supposed to concentrate on maaneet & their love ... Me too think this track is positive as it will show maaneet falling in love again. Maan's heart has not forgotten but the injury on his head has made his mind forget.

reasons below ...

1)now that pammi is in jail ... all problems are solved ...

agree and lets hope pammi stays there for her entire life๐Ÿ˜†
@ree - i too wish she stays thre forever ...

2)if he was faking he would be happy that dadima is alright ... & is away from danger ...

maan would never fake a memory loss and cause dadima more stress and worry. Most importantly if he was faking he would never be able to see geet in tears.
@ree - bingo u got it ... his heart will ache whenever he sees tears in her eyes ... I HATE TEARS Re GEET  would be his fav dialogue ,...

3)if he was faking about ML ...  he would still ... first think about dadima's safety ... as pammi wanted to harm her ... now that pammi is away ... he should be happy that dadima looks healthy ...

agree
@ree - thanks dear ...

4)but he no where showed that sort of worriedness for dadima ... & has not even for once enquired abt her health ... coz as per his memory from 2010 ... dadima was perfectly alright ... normally when we all go out on some tour & come back we enquire abt our family members health... 

good point that he has not once asked dadima if she is ok, which clearly shows that he is not faking ML.
@ree - thanks dear ...exactly ...

so if maan lost his memory ... he forgot ... y he kicked out devil ... & because he kicked out devil ... 

yes he has forgotten about what devil has done.
@ree - yup that;s why he was being sweet 2 him ...

to compensate he started living in outhouse ... as devil ... his half bro was not enjoying riches ... so  he too was not enjoying riches ...

7)yesterday ... he was seen advicing devil over the heart issues ... means ... maan went back 2 the time ... when devil was dating NT ... so he indirectly asked devil to be careful when he takes decision regarding marriage ... or love ... coz as per maan ... devil is in love with NT as he was dating NT at tht time ... and a heart broke maan became a work holic ... 

definately agree that maan has forgotten that devil was married to NT, which means that he has real ML. 
@ree - yes ... thanks dear ... 

he thought may b ... for his safety dadima might have given the taviz to him or made him wear the taviz while he was hospitalised ... so that's the reason ... maan has not questioned any one on taviz ...

he must have thought that for his safety dadi put the taviz on him.
@ree - can be isn;t it ...

he will instantly remember geet's face as his eyes fall on the taviz ...

i think so too that once he holds the taviz in the hand he will remember geet's face
@ree - can be isn't it ...chances are more bright & i guess cv's are waiting to show it tht way ...

this will pave way for maan's thoughts to open about geet ... he will try to probably talk 2 geet ... but geet may actually try to avoid maan for some time๐Ÿ˜† ... as she wants him to come behind her ๐Ÿ˜†geet's acting pricy over here ,,,, will make maan more desperate & passionate ...

i really hope that when maan calls geet back inthe office, she keeps her distance from maan so he would get bechaan and try and get more close to her. I would also like adi to lock them together and we have another "hum tum ek kamre main bhand hai" 
@ree - u don't know how much i am waiting for HUM TUM EK KAMRE  scene to be recreated ...

@ree my comments in purple underline below ur reg comments ...
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post, your thoughts are very logical
Maan isnt one to go against his principles
the CV's know we have questions that they cant simply miss
Hope their reading this post

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: libra25

great post hima...
first glimpse of geet as his past..thru taviz..
very impressive..
i too feel that taveez has played a very important role till now and further too it will do the same..
cvs really need to read fan posts and get a few brilliant ideas..
because these days they hardly come up with spectacular stuff...

thanks mitika ... i wish the cv's show it that way ... coz taviz has always been the binding factor for these 2 ...  i see that this is the reason why the cv's are not stressing on the taviz as thy want us 2 be surprised ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_giggles

Nice post, your thoughts are very logical

Maan isnt one to go against his principles
the CV's know we have questions that they cant simply miss
Hope their reading this post

Thanks dear ... i 2 hope the cv's show us some thing logical behind the taviz story ...
divareena thumbnail
Hima - i hope CVs show the taviz scene like how you have said it above. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘CVs need to show consistency and make maan realise about the taviz.๐Ÿ˜Š He never used to wear until geet gave it to him, so CVs need to show him noticing this

maan would move heaven and earth to make geet happy and burn everyone around him if there were tears in her eyes. ๐Ÿ˜Š

lets hope our dream of hum tum song comes true. This time I want maan to pull geet into his arms as she is trying to get away from him.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ