Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys ...😃

well i couldn't fynd any info on the other stars of D3 other than shakti, amar n tarana...😭

well i am a great fan of sneha 😳n so found  some info on her...so here goes

Sneha,❤️ has been an instructor with Shiamak Davar's Institute for the Performing Arts and conducted extensive classes in various dance types, including, Bollywood, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Afro-Jazz, Indo-Jazz, Salsa, Modern, Funk, etc.

In addition, she has not only been an Assistant Choreographer to Pappu-Mallu, but has also assisted Harshall-Vithall and Pratap Shetty for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Saawariya'. Sneha has achieved the best out of her earliest stages and is looking forward to attain the glorious heights of popularity and honour.😎

She has worked on dance routines with Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Urmila, Neha Dhupia, Bipasha Basu, Yana Gupta, Amrita Arora, Amrita Rao and Kim Sharma, amongst others.

She has performed for choreographers like Geeta Kapoor, Harshall-Vithall, Pappu-Mallu, Swaroop, Gaysil Noronha and Pratap Shetty.

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...😛
thanx for the information.😃
I really love Sneha as Sharon. She's a suberb actress and dancer.😊
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree...n she's really pretty tooo...n i dun think any1 else in the show can act so bitchy...man without her the character sharon would bw no fun
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly..
She is very good as Sharon. She's completely justifying the character.
In Sharon's character what I like most is She's very real. Her outspokenness has an innocence of purity. And all credit goes to Sneha for portraying the character so well.👏