•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I was just watching Amar and Shakti's pofamens in footloose.

And Amar lifts Shakti like she is a doll, omg this guys is soo soo soo amzing. And this girl isn't less. awesome perofmens of both of them.

Here the link if you want to watch it:

Amina
Very true..😊
these two are just amazing. Amar and Shakti rocks...😃
i knw dey r sooo AMAZING😳 nd d lifts seriusly i relaly wonder wat Amar eats😆
You know, i was JUST watching their performance again, and hayyye! It was SOOO GOOOD!<3 They look so good together, and their dance, just MIND BLOWING! Yesh, cuz Amar's really strong na? Hehehehe and Shakti - nothing else to say, except just a brilliant dancer! =) They compliment each other beautifully! =D
ya he's great i have seen him dance with other gals but when he lifts them sometimes it shows dat its difficult but with shakti he is so comfortable n the lifts with her are so smooth and he picks her up like a piece of  paper so swiftly and the way he turns and twirl her is also with such ease and sensational kriyaansh rocks they are meant to be together forever they complete each other
I know. Amar is superdupermindblowsome. He is a very good dancer and  a great actor. Hats off to him.

Shakti is just adorable. She is very flexible. I just love her. 

Those two are awesome, whenever they are came together they set the stage on fire.

ARSHA ROCKSSS