Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi. I was wondering what song(s) you guys want our lovely three couples to dance solo to? The reason for this is because after their footloose auditions are over, RDX will decide that they will have to form one whole team of 12 (that is just my guess). Then RDX will choose who will dance with whom...

Rey with Kriya should dance to Kuch Khaas Hai from Fashion. I can just picture him doing lifts and pulling her close. She will be staring at him and like the song she will be thinking "Shahid Yeh Pyar Hai" This would be very intense

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNCL2jxmaoc[/YOUTUBE]

Swayam with Sharon should dance to Pehli Nazar Mein from movie Race. This song suits them because Swayam fell in love from the first moment they met and plus this couple stare a lot I can just see Swayam making Sharon feel like a queen and loved in this song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-yk-xXo6pY[/YOUTUBE]

Vicky with Neha should dance to Tumse Hi from Jab We Met. It suits their cuteness and it would be ideal for them.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msa929QYPXU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Please contribute (disagree/agree?), whether you post daily or you read silently. I'm just trying to make this forum alive with new topics of discussion everyday. Because this show and its cast deserve more topics to show their importance.
r07c thumbnail
On another thought, I can just picture Kriya mad at Rey and show the anger through dance.

Rey with Kriya should dance to Bas Ek Pal by K.K...I can just picture them dancing roughly and her mad at him for something but loving him at the same time...and him just taking advantage everytime lol...I know this isn't the typical romantic song...but it would be a lot of emotion, expressions, romance and I can already picture it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkkDcaP8beI[/YOUTUBE]
in foot lose ray and kriya r dancing in the song tum gaye ho kiyu ...
 here's the link

FOOTLOOSE ~ KUNWAR AMAR REY & SHAKTI MOHAN KRIA SPL 23 JULY 2011 PROMO

u can watch
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayrose

in foot lose ray and kriya r dancing in the song tum gaye ho kiyu ...
 here's the link

FOOTLOOSE ~ KUNWAR AMAR REY & SHAKTI MOHAN KRIA SPL 23 JULY 2011 PROMO

u can watch

Oh yeah that song is so nice...I'm like obsessed with it...I can't wait for it. I bet all the DID fans will be so excited to see them back on stage together.๐Ÿ‘
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
@ ROBIN

I love yr choice of song selections for Kiryansh!  BUT when I think of Kuch KHass from Fashion, I remember Shakti dancing with Salman (winner of DID 1)  They performed at the finals of Lil Masters. and to be honest... the choreography for their prformance was awesome.. BUT I wished that it was Amar who performed with Shakti... 

SO therefore.. YES I want to see Amar and Shakti dance on this song so I can have memories of them dancing rather than Shakti and Salman!

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: robinc07

Oh yeah that song is so nice...I'm like obsessed with it...I can't wait for it. I bet all the DID fans will be so excited to see them back on stage together.๐Ÿ‘

AND yes.. I AM that DID 2 AMAR- SHAKTI fan who is all excited - like I am on sugar rush or something... to see that performance!!! After a WHOLE year.. we get to see them back on stage Burning the floor... AND from the recent article that came out.. apparently it was awesome.. so I cant wait!
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

AND yes.. I AM that DID 2 AMAR- SHAKTI fan who is all excited - like I am on sugar rush or something... to see that performance!!! After a WHOLE year.. we get to see them back on stage Burning the floor... AND from the recent article that came out.. apparently it was awesome.. so I cant wait!

ya, i am also excitedly waiting 4 saturday 7:00 pm... wow! i am excited too
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

@ ROBIN

I love yr choice of song selections for Kiryansh!  BUT when I think of Kuch KHass from Fashion, I remember Shakti dancing with Salman (winner of DID 1)  They performed at the finals of Lil Masters. and to be honest... the choreography for their prformance was awesome.. BUT I wished that it was Amar who performed with Shakti... 

SO therefore.. YES I want to see Amar and Shakti dance on this song so I can have memories of them dancing rather than Shakti and Salman!

Yeah I remember watching that...but Amar would've lit the dance floor on fire if it was him in Salman's spot. I think if they dance to Kuch Khaas, they will make it way hotter and sizzling๐Ÿ˜I can just picture the intensity and emotion...so hot...MayurFan--I think along with choosing their wardrobe...we need to send them songs and stuff lol
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
For me these are what i picture the couples with but i loooved your songs too!!! 

Kria and Rey
kya mujhe pyar hai this is one of my most favorite songs whenever i hear it it makes me feel like their is some guy who loves a girl to the max and that is precisely kria and reys relationship rey is full in love with her and kria is still questioning but she still loves him too

Sharon and Swayum
pehla pehla pyar hai the way swayum loves sharon unconditionally and this is only love i think this song suits them really well!  

Vicky and Neha
tera hona laga hoon for me its just that this song is really cute and sweet just like the couple so i thought this song would suit them

Edited by sweetapple2995 - 12 years ago
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dude i 2 hope they create 1 single team of 12...it will be sooo cool...
u know wat thats even better than both teams being selected ( that was my first guess ๐Ÿ˜ณ)...i can just imagine the dazzlers n weaklings working together ...bam bam dishoom dishoom