Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS - Koi Bataye Mujhe?

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Koi Bataye Mujhe?

"Vikram…Vikram…" hollered Ram as he burst into Vikram's office.  Vikram pressed his hand on cell phone, "Shut up Ram!  I am talking to a client…do you want me to tell them its my boss that is screaming in my office."

Ram scowls, "Tell them you will call him back…you have to attend an emergency meeting with your boss."

"Emergency…kaunsi emergency?  You are not married as yet?" Vikram snaps.

"Just do it…else you are fired."  Ram threatens while he polishes a glass to pour some water out for him.

Vikram mutters abuses under his breath, tells the client he will call back and then sits back and glowers at Ram, "So what is the emergency?"

Ram pours out water slowly, takes a sip and then sits down.  "Priya is refusing to get engaged again."

"Smart girl!" Vikram can't help smiling.

"Gadha wipe that smile off! Are you my friend or hers?" Ram glares.

Vikram still smiling, "If I had a choice…I would love to be her friend…I like smart people, who knows what they want…they don't come running to other people for every little problem they have in their life."

Ram sets his glass down slowly on the table, "I know someone who used to come running to his friend's house everytime his wife threw him out of the house."

Vikram's smile vanishes, "Ok…ok.  But even you are always complaining that Neha is such a nag."

Ram keeps his face blank,"Vikram…let's not discuss you and Neha.  Let's get back to the problem…how do I get Priya to get re-engaged.  Maa is threatening now…that choti will not get married unless I get married first."

Vikram laughs, "Niharika learnt something at least…how to threaten you.  Ram listen…remember when you were young…in college…how you used to wind those girls and get them to do things for you…"

"Stupid…I am not in college anymore and Priya is not one of those brainless birds either.  Listen I met her for dinner last night…even went as far as sending her flowers with an apology…behaved like a gentleman…never once lost my temper, even though my hands were itching to put her crooked bindi straight…I don't understand this Vikram…why does Priya never puts her bindi on straight?"

Vikram wants to laugh out loud but tries to keep his face straight, "Pata nahin…may be she has crooked eyes."

Ram's eyebrow shoots up, "Very funny!  Anyway I asked her …mujhe se shadi karoge…and she straight away said no…said she had enough of the tamasha me and choti created…in fact she says she is glad the engagements are off…she and Kartik have been spared from the Kapoor lunacy."

"Wah…I must say Priya is good judge of character…have been telling you that Natasha needs a therapist…not your blind love."

"Please Virkam…thori daya karo.  Maa…gave me right ol' bhashan…saying that I had ruined her daughter…that I had no clue about how to raise children and now because of me…she is heading for a nervous breakdown."

Vikram can't help laughing, "God…your whole family needs therapy…you are making a mountain out of mole hill."

Ram scowls and paces up and down Vikram's office.  Vikram sits enjoying Ram fretting over the issue.  He thinks, this is the same man that makes the clients dance to his tune in meetings and in personal life he is absolutely clueless, especially where women are concerned.

"Ram please sit down…if you keep doing this you will start taking pills for arthritis."

Ram stops and makes out as if he wants to strangle Vikram. "Stop it Vikram.  I think I need double scotch…can't get my brain to function…I need to relax…calm down…take deep breaths…yes…deep breaths…"  Vikram pulls out a small bottle of scotch from his desk drawer and a glass and pours out some, "Here…Ram drink this up…you need to let this problem solve by itself."

Ram gulps down the drink and then sits down, "Yes you are right…I should just let it solve by itself.  I am still wearing the ring…Priya is still wearing mine…Natasha and Kartik are back together…so why do I need to worry…things are as they should be….choti is engaged…and mein bhi…this ring is not going to come off so easily and that is not my problem any more…that is Priya's problem.  If she wants the ring back she can try and take it off."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice one Kantaben👍🏼
Sometimes i wonder had it not been Vikram,whose brain ram would have picked😆
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice one. Following your angooti OS , this too was interesting. Liked this last para very much;

Ram gulps down the drink and then sits down, "Yes you are right…I should just let it solve by itself.  I am still wearing the ring…Priya is still wearing mine…Natasha and Kartik are back together…so why do I need to worry…things are as they should be….choti is engaged…and mein bhi…this ring is not going to come off so easily and that is not my problem any more…that is Priya's problem.  If she wants the ring back she can try and take it off."

ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is a good one.. 👏👏👏