BALH - Written Update 18 July 2011 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by avivakirk

Thanks Zuby for the awesome update!👏👏👏👍🏼Great  acting by both Bholu Ram and Priya!
 It was such an interesting update with lots of sweet spices in it ...
 👍🏼👍🏼 to Ram,Vikram's smart daughter,Priya, Shipra...

Welcome Avi dear😃 Thanks for ur lovely comments

Ram's ping pong dialogue was so funny😆😆Hats off to him that  he arrived (waddled your word 😆)  in nick of time to save Priya from the obnoxious fly Ashwin... Ram's typical male reaction when Priya cried...doesn't know what to do...A woman's tears always upset a good guy...
Ramuji ...a small chit of a girl had to give u a truth pill today... Good u acknowledged it

Ram was so confused & bewildered it was very endearing😳 But u r right.He does need a few doses of reality daily.Cant wait for Priya to get to the Kapoor house😆

Priya... Hats off to you!...by not caving into Ashwin's machinationsyou  bestowed  womenfolk a great honour ... We can hold our heads high...you don't need a man  for your loneliness...Loneliness is better than being someoneelse's mistress

I am so proud of her.Clap Wish she had beaten the daylights out of him but then our Priya isn't the kind to do that.Truly I now know how I will I be when I reach 33😳

Shipra ...You truly are a romantic at heart and u want to see mehendi in your daughter's hand...

There is sort of about face with her character na?What do u think?

😡😡to Ashwin and Ayesha! ...Selfish creatures!
Ayesha is really immature ...Ashwin ...a jerk!
🤢🤢🤢🤢
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago

@nuttycleo: Poor Karthick but he went a fell in love with someone like Nutzilla.
Ram will scale the Everest for Priya toh staircase kya cheez hain?😳

@anizor: Glad I could make u laugh.Thanks for the lovely comments.😊

@Shivani: Our dear forum members coined the term last week.It was very interesting.Hope u enjoy it.😊

@Bholabear: Welcome dear. Me too here only for them else Kekta ka naam sunke I'd have fled.

@pyar-ishk: Welcome😊

@Lekha: Sweetie thank u.Arey kyun nahin dekha episode? Itna bhi bura nahi tha.😳

@Tithly: You are welcome.😊

@Shelly: You are welcome.😊

@Resham: Welcome,Resham. Nihaarika ka ladla bigad gaya.🤣Ram was very endearing yesterday.Loved PriAm.😳
Ayesha/Ashwin:No comments.🤢

Great update dear

Thanks a lot

Couldnt imagine Bansi kaka with ram alliance. Rofl

Waiting to see the awesome chemistry of priya n ram   Abhi sirf zagada dekha hai
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Dear Zuby🤗
Mein aa gaye😆How are u yaara?😉I hope all are feeling better ...Thanx alot for the wonderful update🤗Thank god ram"s confusion is cleared about his Engagement 😆Otherwise Ekta mai would drag another Epi on this ...Argggh Ashwin i can"t stand him...But loved the last part the way priya stood up and caught ram"s arm 😉Poor him was in a sudden shock😆Precap looks really interesting ...Thanx yaara ..🤗...U are update is rocking as always ...U take care ,,,,,
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
Hey Suhana🤗🤗🤗🤗
Accha hua tum aayi.Warna mera thread adhoorasa lagta hain without ur hugs😳 I am ok but not as fit & fine as I'd like.But thanks for asking😃

Ram never wastes time na? Like my hubby would say Time khoti nai karneka!😆 But yeah I'm glad they didn't drag it. Hand Holding mein yeh haal hua I wonder what will happen after the wedding😆

Thanks for the lovely comments Suhana dear. See u soon. 🤗

Zuby
Originally posted by chithoo

res 😛😛😛 i am back😊

Thanku Thanku Thanku!🤗🤗🤗
Truly this is what I sit till the wee hours of morning rambling away on my lappy for.These lovely words, analysis & punch dialogues of my Sweets!😳 Loved your review & thanks for taking the time to write such a mammoth one😃

Yaar Viji kitni baar Ram ko Jumbo Ram bolegi? I am a giantess too.Bataya na tereko apna height aur weight But it was howlarious.Priya is XSDm & Ram is XLDM.😆 Sad but true

I think I missed Ram's gadha wala dialogue coz I was seething with anger at that jerk. No wonder I got a very angry pm from Marina (rama) . Ab LTL ke dialogues uthane lage hain yeh log😕

I dont want to say anything about the dimwit🤢

See you tonight😊

Zuby
it was a nice epi thanks 4 d update
Originally posted by ssroomani

Great update, Zuby!  Thanks! 😊

Hi.😊 Thanks & you are very welcome😳

I am commenting here after some time lapse, mainly because I am slowly losing interest in the show.  The last few episodes have not held my interest enough to analyse the situations, 😔 I am frankly disappointed!  But your way of writing the update is so good, I have to read and comment!  😊

Thanks so much for your appreciation.But agree with ur disappointed. I can't believe these are the same persons who gave us the awesome rain scene. The crap they have been dishing all last week really left me sad.

Except for one or two scenes like the last bit of yesterday, the flavor is lost for me and I hope it comes back after the wedding of Priya and Ram..🤔...I continue to watch, but not really involved anymore! 

I had hoped for the flavor created in the 3rd and 4th weeks to continue, but it is just not happening...😒...the magic is not working for me anymore!   Hope to see it getting better, not worse, with time.

When I told my friends I had signed up for the updates nearly everyone warned me of the tendency of the makers to pursur very ridiculous tracks & play with characters. I guess they were not very wrong.But Its the cute Ram & wonder woman Saakshi that time & again bring me back here.So lets hope they keep the BALH ship on course 
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by achiever

👏Awesome update.. really enjoyed reading it.. 👍🏼..

Thank u for ur sweet comments.Really mean a lot to me😳

Wow, PriAm have a hell of chemistry.. never imagined those simple situations in life cud b so romantic... his quirky habits bring loveliest smiles on her face... grt chemistry!  now i m dying to c the video update..

Oh! I love the way they gaze at each other.As if they don't really mean the nasty stuff they say to each. 😆 😆😆 Amazing chemistry

precap looks promising.. its amusing to c tht Ram is deciding on wat to let Madam Priya bring in into  his highly gaurded heavily maintained royale den.. 🤣

So cute na? Hey you cant bring that! Not in my room! stamping his foot says a gappu muh Ram to which Priya replies waspishly its my room too. Aww... I cant wait🤣

yup.. thrs some sort of inhibition.. reluctance.. and half-heared acceptance.. in thr alliance.. bt thts wat makes it unique and makes us come back asking for more... i luv it tht way.. let the characters grow slowly.. let thr relation develop.. it wud interesting to c how they put up and accommodate.. into each others lives..

Again thnx u write beautifully...Embarrassed
Thanks.Itna bhi accha nahin hain😳
Hehe... nice update... even though i had seen the episode.. was nice to read it again... esp her fitting reply to that *******! 😡😡
thank you zubi for ur update..it was a very interesting episode specially the last part...😆
God bless you...